LA INAUGURACIÓN DEL ORFANATO

vVNBfK4s_7FyO8vLh49kpfO3afB4l1YjEPuIg_Epr-9hItUtWioTGXeREdR3v9YPQ4IuFsC-pbKw9r6jeKWevgoUk4I4PQzlh1O-Eneo4NHxUPPL8ZzAYovYCmT_tEt3aNv8DT-KeJproRBON1Yf8W8

12th of Carlos Strength, 97 D.R.

eOnK31C8aEJryjau5JyPcKenkeg6bDfk8Ea4UrAJZSsnH2-8-TpZTtM4wofWg-PW3iwV-PBzShBLQgRzFq_Ag9JW8MPM-k2BTxI_Z95o3i2CWby3aiT-d5ft9eQWo27Jw05iJvMsPc0hZhnInkgmvQY

OvJp3O5obMl_myurd7oGwofu3yrUTLZbpZ1QoosZrah1C52_ZyQxTVRPSIrFg7M8TT4Zi4JEo9SBNQNI_VleZqHofnIZ5JowDC-7f9MlKeJI4aRQYzGyW3ca8Yzh4Di9O20DpzGse4DtW7JPUZUuOw8

A depiction of the children of the orphanage.

The Hugo’s Cradle Orphanage is pleased to announce the overwhelming support received has allowed for the orphanage to officially open to the public. A grand opening will be held this next Saints Week, open for all to attend within the Sovereign State of Hyspia!

GRAN INAUGURACIÓN

The grand opening will begin with an announcement from our Orphanages Headmaster, Mona de Hyspia. A tour will be provided to those visiting so they can see the grounds, ending in the recently planted community garden.

PICNIC DE HUGO
Within the garden, those attending will get to enjoy various dishes made from ingredients entirely grown and made by the children and caretakers of the orphanage. A picnic will take place where all may enjoy!

[Friday the 12th, 6pm EST in Hyspia at the Hugo’s Cradle Orphanage]

eOnK31C8aEJryjau5JyPcKenkeg6bDfk8Ea4UrAJZSsnH2-8-TpZTtM4wofWg-PW3iwV-PBzShBLQgRzFq_Ag9JW8MPM-k2BTxI_Z95o3i2CWby3aiT-d5ft9eQWo27Jw05iJvMsPc0hZhnInkgmvQY

Signed,

Her Highness, Renata Alba De Pelear,

Infanta de Hyspia

Her Highness, Mona de Hyspia, 

Princess of Dúnfarthing, de Coin, de Orphanage Caretaker, de Honk

Senorita, Amelia Miramaris, Dama de Honor

Spoiler

As always, a huge thanks to @Lokvankfor the translations!