THE COVENANT OF MAN

An elveness read over the missive turning towards her Life companion/Wife cackling almost falling from her chair. "I would've hoped they got the memo when we burnt part of the Orenian museum hidden away within a corner of their capital city... I guess not, humans cant seem to live to enjoy their short life, ever scheming apparently. Their only enjoyment seemingly coming from creating holy empires of mankind for some reason... You don't see a holy empire of elvenkind. That would be silly would it not?" she would comment feet firmly planted on the desk for stability."I wonder who will team up for the new war, I look forwards to the notice boards being plastered with propaganda over and over again. Always the highlight of any conflict." 

@Rainalyn

59 minutes ago, Smmer said:

An elveness read over the missive turning towards her Life companion/Wife cackling almost falling from her chair. "I would've hoped they got the memo when we burnt part of the Orenian museum hidden away within a corner of their capital city... I guess not, humans cant seem to live to enjoy their short life, ever scheming apparently. Their only enjoyment seemingly coming from creating holy empires of mankind for some reason... You don't see a holy empire of elvenkind. That would be silly would it not?" she would comment feet firmly planted on the desk for stability."I wonder who will team up for the new war, I look forwards to the notice boards being plastered with propaganda over and over again. Always the highlight of any conflict." 

@Rainalyn

A tinkering Elveness bellowed a laugh from her workstation. “You’ve come to learn human humor now?” The elf spoke, looking to her elven comrade. “This isn’t a joke? We burnt those artifacts to the ground for nothing? What silly little creatures, they dislike each other to then seeking peace. What’s next, a civil war once more? “

A de Sola smiles the Sun’s smile as Empire and God have found its way back into the heart of Man.

"Honey, we got a new Empire and Oren to destory!" The old and rotting farming Knight would call out to a retired Leader who was farming the great fields with his elven maidens amongst the sky. @M1919