ROYAL LETTERS FOR THE VISCOUNTY OF SAN ADRIANO

ROYAL LETTERS FOR THE VISCOUNTY OF SAN ADRIANO,
105. B.A

tU0WEQEVXDIgcujeFX_EKsr7pYP9Waqkj1wG5AtrFqft1LU90MUMTqQ6_wDoqkQ9sbPB_oPKqsgDoiQRjBeJknJ781nmrC3Ey1vbYNMUBTehXO1BV6ffXqUq7x9UrytEpDy23aYYx5qCGCPJZg

vlFITJe28BhDb8_UHNBD2GBfCrUfWdSEO551suKluhmsF7fccGicIFNNllFGUMBkSeSK2YMGCmr9mj7UNdHSkLZxParbHxBP_EC4lRhOE0q8zG6TLn1HmkDHwp16AX7XMkkU9hVlaIXzBcUkpG0TVUE  

rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

TO OUR BELOVED SUBJECTS,

It pleases the Crown of Balian to welcome its honored kin in House Temesch. They’ve sought a new home, to swear fealty and become loyal subjects of the Crown. The Crown has determined because of House Temesch's heritage, station, and numerous members it shall bequeath upon Don Adrian Godrey Temesch, the Viscounty of San Adriano.  

As peer of the Kingdom of Balian, they shall hold in trust Our Royal Throne for the duration of their service. They are compelled to maintain the law of Our realm, to peacefully abide Our rule, and to rise in Our defence when necessary. We do establish that the succession of this Viscounty of San Adriano will be hereditary; upon their death, this title shall be inherited by their eldest heir and successor unless otherwise promulgated by Our command.

HHpsYcIWDzfH21sf_mN1v0mivFsZEm50g8YQtkNIzuK2vGCZ8SVpTQ9VllU2hA30MlhZVs7MCFLMRihO3jvquu0o7xovR1nDvT2R4JurGNYiH8X_uacA9HQOP02p7GX7TxiOOZeHwB5W4l8qug 

AD GLORIAM DEI,

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia and Kositz, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Montcoure and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Edited by Kingdom of Balian

John stared. And stared. He'd been sitting in silence, stewing in his anger, for nigh thirty minutes as the chatter of his children meshed in with the other noises of the house. Under his breath, he hissed, "For three generations-- we've worked to achieve a Viscounty. And this Petran house comes in and breaks this hundred-year-old precedent of starting as a Barony? Steals the title from under our nose?"

With nothing else to do, he penned a letter to his cousin, airing out the grievance.

@sergisala

"What traitors." Therese von Theonus stated as she reclined in her office chair, shaking her head. "We should have just let Anthony take them away all those years ago. Probably would've saved us a few headaches." She laughed to her lonesome.

Spoiler

I wish you guys the best in Balian! :)

1 hour ago, TreeSmoothie said:

John stared. And stated. He'd been sitting in silence, stewing in his anger, for nigh thirty minutes as the chatter of his children meshed in with the other noises of the house. Under his breath, he hissed, "For three generations-- we've worked to achieve a Viscounty. And this Petran house comes in and breaks this hundred-year-old precedent of starting as a Barony? Steals the title from under our nose?"

With nothing else to do, he penned a letter to his cousin, airing out the grievance.

@sergisala

Marc Galbraith received John's letter and committed to keep in touch with him "Our House deserves to be respected, I agree. Although, I must admit that I hold no resentment towards Lord Temesch for receiving peerage in our Kingdom. In fact, what I feel is sadness to see that our neighbours in the Commonwealth of the Petra are so dissatisfied with their realm that they end up leaving it to join ours."

"It's not like we needed them anymore," the Hyspian Knight comments.

"After all, they only caused problems."

Deep in his study Artel takes the missive in hand "best of luck to all of them" the man says as he moves a token from the heartlands to the far south of his map. "und now we wait to see what happens next" he says calmly to the many watching eyes of his creations before turning and leaving the study once more.

"Another instance of Petra being rid of troublesome vassals, only it is Balian this time who take the dregs of Canondom." Brother Ninnias concludes

"I do hope my back stabbing cousins don't get elfen malaria in the jungles, even if they more than deserve it," Mark Moere said, now a wanderer for many years in the Heartlandic valleys.

"Hmm." muttered the Count of Salia, Achillius, thinking on the matter, "I have full faith in her Majesty, no one could be worse than the Stassions after all." thinking at the list of nations that accepted the failed Novellen branch. he'd then wander off into the jungles.

Camilla Falkner read the royal letters with a frown. "My dear cousin Wilhemina, don't you know your family has just settled into a snake pit?" The baroness remarked with her morning tea.