I fixed the store...

xDK

The store looked pretty outdated, so I remade it.
Enjoy!

cI95rAN.gif

The whole thing is no longer a just an image, so I could have some fun with some HTML/CSS:

q5WhDnJ.gif    p4mvSuK.gif

image of whole page:

VD30C97.png

I don't have time to clean up and upload the code right now, but it will come soon :)

very much overdue. looks good dk.

Would be baller as actual SS's of the map- there's some djinn lair that has a cool ender-y theme, firelands for bedrock, етс

is this all just html/css?

15 minutes ago, SaviourMeme said:

is this all just html/css?

Yes, currently it is all css and html to make it easy to integrate

i did will be adding 20 lines of javascript so that when you click on a card it will flip to reveal more info about the rank, but i didnt have time to finish it this weekend :)

Did you use AI for some of the graphics?

9 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

I think they all use AI :<

GOD BLESS YOU

1 hour ago, UnBaed said:

Yeah, i did. I dont have screenshots that are up to date, otherwise it can just be replaced if implemented :)

1 hour ago, Evanuri said:

I think they all use AI :<

woe

1 hour ago, xDK said:

Yeah, i did. I dont have screenshots that are up to date, otherwise it can just be replaced if implemented :)

the layout looks good, but if its to be implemented would definitely prefer no ai images to be used for the server

22 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

woe

the layout looks good, but if its to be implemented would definitely prefer no ai images to be used for the server

why no AI? unless someone would recreate those in game screenshots to match that cartoony like art style, then I don't rlly see the problem

1 hour ago, subatomic said:

why no AI? unless someone would recreate those in game screenshots to match that cartoony like art style, then I don't rlly see the problem

having ai looks cheap and is unethical since its sourced from artists around the internet who dont consent for their work to be used for it

better to have graphics done by a person, given that this server is a big place for all sorts of real artists (writers, illustrators, skinners, musicians, ect)

also i hope its known that my comment isnt intended to diss the OP, the layout really is good and looks crisp, and I think the ai is good in use of concepts - just not a final product

👀