THE VIGILANT'S PORTENT

Spoiler

[!] A missive spreads across the realm bearing the seal of the royal house of TUNDRAK, addressed to the archons of the REMNANT BLOODLINES and all those surviving MALI'FENN which made the crossing to Aevos.

PKgWu8S.png

-SONq1yMkoVsP2zVh-1zvAFHXYRpSL9V_hZlaxxg

A harbinger of change has come to Aevos. 

Tonight, on the 13th of The First Seed, in the Hundred and Seventy-Eighth year of the Second Age, the continent looked up and watched a sapphire star burn across the night sky. 

The sagas of our kin speak of great, blazing stars from bygone ages, and with each one came a CATACLYSM. These dark hours — the sacking of Frostfall, the ravaging of Lindale, and the Second Siege of Tar'sil, and all those our youth cannot remember — still linger in our annals, their tolls on us nigh insurmountable, and yet through these tales of upheaval and uncertainty we have PERSEVERED as a people. 

Now, a different type of war stands before us. Now, we are a SCATTERED few. No longer can we afford to turn a blind eye to the lessons of the past. We must heed this star-writ warning BEFORE this change comes to scar the realm.

I implore all MALI'FENN to seek community and face the coming tides as one. In this uncertain age of devils and portents I ask you again to take up your thanhium and steel; oppose those deific and voidal magics which threaten the stability of Fin'hesin  and our people; and now if never before, find support in one another.

It is through adversity that we have always ENDURED, and it is through SOLIDARITY that we will weather the dangers ahead.

PRINCESS AELYRA TUNDRAK

HEIR PRESUMPTIVE OF AELTHIR II UNTIL THERE COMES ANOTHER

Emaelia Drakon scans across the missive before handing it off to her Archon, Aroiia Drakon (@Sygnus_) "Who is this Aelyra? I have not heard of her." A light scoff follows this. "Her words speak truth, but there is naught but inaction. This, this... paper-" Her tone grows bitter, turning to address the room of Drakon, huddling around to hear the missive read aloud after she finished her ramblings "-It's not but a failed attempt to retain some authority, some power! She claims herself a princess. What makes a princess, her blood or who follows her? I say both. How can one be Princess of the 'fenn only penning missives?" 

Laethor Drakon scoffs as he reads the missive. “Oh, please. This can’t be, can it?” 

Elaranael Drakon scans his eyes over the missive and exhales a small scoff. "Being a Tundrak doesn't just make you princess... " He responds to his cousin (@Wyrvun) with near equal agitation from the words that now hung in the air like lingering dust. "It's real easy to call to arms as what? The thing we've already been doing without some presumptuous woman telling us to? I mean, she may not even be a Tundrak, I could say I am! Does that make me Prince of Fenn?"

Valindra smiled the sun's smile. Signing her lorraine cross, she took a break from sharpening her blade.

Ivae'vhai Atmorice read over the the notice. their face contorting into a litter of emotions. Surprise, confusion, finally baffled irritation. Before they chuckled "go back to the history books, relic" the not-so-fenn fenn replied. 

"What happened? You were eager to just leave us alone... Well, I suppose I could have a meeting with Zalerya and Aroiia about this." Ariane muttered, stretching her arms out a little.

Edited by Nimbus_Strike