Snag Germination

rathat

Spoiler

For those who get their song recommendations through forum posts I guess 

A short missive is posted, available to those of Xion aligned with The Sixth Synod, Mordring, and The Black Sun.
Thought was clearly put into the penmanship, the ink of artichoke and soda ash with utilization of much illustrative detail.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

OR2f3Cw.png

To the Faithful and Followers of Xionism and it's denominations. 

United by conflict, cultural renaissance is among us. Under one banner, the lost return to what was written, as it was written.

With this resurgence, a grand recycling has been made of the Heralds of old- a vigor replenished with call to action. Even in these days of great fragmentation, We, as in I, have stood stalwart. We have remained. We are anchored, roots deep beneath the surface. When the search of Weirhents lead to obscurity- it is decided one must hold firm as beacon to those who seek to usher in an Age of Harmony.

It is with such We are now in possession of the title Herald of Oaks.

Ny0T0vJ.png

We are Danek. Al'Hakav Merinek.

OR2f3Cw.png

Penned 179 SA. 24th Owyn's Light

Spoiler

image.png?ex=6635824f&is=663430cf&hm=8704138ec8c637cf052367cbd62ff78dc5371d3694ea0990602bf3529550e8bf&

"Flames Rekindled. Smoldering Faith restored."

A choir of voices, discordant in nature spoke hence from the shadows.

"Four step forth from the shadows. Four take the mantles left discarded. A fractured Synod reborn. Unity Restored. The hunt for the Lordsakes begins."

A forth fire is lit beneath the shrines of the Four Ways, Mordring had his Heralds.

"So mote it be."

Hallatan read the missive, wandering through the barren north. "I wonder what happened to my old friend..." the ranger asked himself. "Alas, so be it. We'll see what the future brings..." 

Irongutenberg... Tavarious... Whoever they were, they came across the missive too. "Huh. Huh... Huuuuhh... I... seee... Abdiel was not Herald of Oaks... Must find... Abdiel..." he rumbled, dwelling in dark places.

The ports of Minas-Mordren came to fill the harmonic hymns of the damned, the long thought anguished spirits, singing in revelry and joy of the ascension of the new Herald. 

"Let us see if this one can learn to respect the ways of Lifeforce, as any other Gravewalker might respect such"

So to, did that Gravelord of Umbrage; Kryndomere. Come to scan over a missive, a solemn nod of approval offered, before the recently risen Lich began its work. 

While Danek made their case to the three present Heralds, She of Strife, Barrowlord Fornotos, listened intently. There came a long, perhaps tense silence, before the features beath their metal guise softened.

"We had hoped it would be you."

The Vicar of the Dead wandered up from her crypts and saw a new posting by chance on her way out into the snows. She gives a low hum as she reads it over.

"I had wondered why Dan had been more absent as of late. I'm happy for him, and I hope he can find comfort within the strife."