Hide contents

talk all u want but u aint left yo keep yet goon ass mothafucka

Spoiler

just say the song is hard or you can say it when i pull up but cut the rara

Spoiler

YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love goon music

Spoiler

wait this goes hard like the first one

krNeC53hV6E4C_OFdnPBCZsj1IB0KCLHBH2xjoFlckgeCGVrM155xrkvLjDL4PsXqxiuqfdCHD4RIvUh6OCWLCqJn68I1xu7N9KZ8rOHsoMkA-pRduNI8T7B4VcJWPrsS37s8Y57uQb3JXzvQhvH5Mw

MZpXZDhhB9IKRN25wxVjNiFyILRVg-F0xzGG3CXING7rg8_ZF6nY2xtAwFunlnpaqIhV3WmmIYvmzS_aqhk9Q1kOB5Wf-QrwlluNUp-_BpzkBczL9GiLo-j0JCDV-zpeQx5jYJv8z2udib8E4hvU2t0

. . .

A Knight of Xan blasts the anthem in Sunbreak!

"Who are you? It doesn't matter, just as this little note of yours doesn't matter." A loyal son of the Emperor above commented, as he penned a note back.

"If you so willingly surrender now, which I would not appreciate as I like to savor the blood 'pon my steel with the ichor you all shall spill. But nonetheless A complete and utter surrender to escape your annihilation is up for an offer, choose wisely! " That drakaarling then finished, as it returned to its brooding; captivated by the life anew ovular sphere within its possession. 

28 minutes ago, Spoopy_Duck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Sean_VEVObeen real quiet since this one dropped

Spoiler

Its been 20 minutes and I just saw this let me cook

This shit the first w the paladins had in a minute, I wonder if bro thinks I actually speak like how I rap as a hobgoblin tho

“Yeah, I was a huge inspiration when he wrote it,” Elimar tells the elven babes at the festival.

When asked about the man named as Alicjo Veranna, the one known formerly as the Dark Lord had this to say..

"Alicjo the Wyrmtongue." He thought, placing one leg over the other. "The man has a rigid attitude, but above all else.. expels a flame from his breath more volatile than any dragon's."

a5ca09c54ffcb9fb709185a2f4c3abc5.jpg

Spoiler

r95OYAfqmUv7mUQ5ZBdDKPKjG860A9zWgTeGTtf6pG-Lpo1bZ9DBEhY7JiuwqnlLdYYCmyPwBNNudZgeseHnkA0OpjVlciGKNSk7Ay5omS-tUQBlkDD0ZOxHvyyTf8n8eC9g4ehtZf-5Ubok1yHg7cE

A newly embraced Centurion notes this track is topping the Immaculate Palace charts.