[Mayoral] Inauguration Speech + Salvian Gauntlet Bill

Posted (edited)

VALLAGNE MAYORSHIP

Inaugural Address, 1st of Godfrey's Triumph, 179 S.A.

PJSTLXlY4FArJM4YR9QHy4dit8PD5kZUwOA51IDzbM6znMsdaRhrQGUj19wMyd3Q26Jpp0fVosdBoyGInu-TW8l5Z6Ug0KiDw5-MyJBR-TfqqzvoNIvCYmtUoQ7ksw4ItfwuREC8UjX6obh3m1O0Kr4

Dame-Maire Amélie Auclair
Crown Ambassador of the Heartlands

DISCOURS INAUGURAL

“Inaugural Address”

To entrust one, with leadership, is to lay, plain unto their palms, the protection, and wellbeing of those who entrust and ordain one their duty; it is to demand an inalienable vow.

A vow that one would act as the aegis that safeguards their hearts, livelihoods, and joys, such that they might never suffer at the hands of fate again. To be the voice that bespeaks their deepest hearts’ every small beat, to be the blade, that rends their every woe & fear.

I have long avowed such, alike to my forefathers before me, long fore I ever stepped foot in Vallagne, long fore my heart’s beat rang with naught but love & affection, for the family that found within.

And had once more, whence I first dared to ask of you your trust, to entrust your every hope & fear, to me.

Yet I thus, swear, once more;

“ I shall serve the Heartlands, and it’s people, as my forefathers had before me, under the vow of my kin, that I take unto my own - until the last of my breath is wrest, from unto the depths of my heart & soul, I will labour to see that it’s people, that my now family, and home, may have a future, penned, in gold.”

Pour notre chère, Province Pétrine, un avenir, écrit, en or.
“For our beloved, Petrine Province, a future, penned, in gold.”

t80knNt5_63dlU_SZMj4OGMCoFYBCDWjOzMKH2kIv-nv50lxU3FVSzLNPqSgkLdb1a9oP52sIHuh1uzmTCzIokeRD7xns12wFKxTad0gV8bSdNgtf0BLE8hFLYEJ1G7fhGPU1at9JCfoW1ummEtpokY

i837XzD5b9MwGwjghtCXXnDGO-7B1UKIh5KiEASss7Sr_lTZOQHNanI-6gmqNK-CmcxQwurjQB54TT1913NdNEm1y7gql1mNNYwbWusxYYdGBDyMKZCfDBS20MhoHt9dKX9x3RN6ztFuymQP3cl_qkI

THE SALVIAN GAUNTLET

“Mayoral Cabinet Bill”

With new beginnings, comes a new, duty, ordained, and with it the demand to rise to the occasion, such that the hopes of one’s family, one’s very people, and kin, may ne’er be bid, washed up, unto the stream, of our beloved Rivière Pétrine.

May thus, bid our first step, unto the gilded years ahead, be a step we take as one - as I dare my first bill unto the Garmont, carrying the hopes of our people, be the establishment of the Salvian Gauntlet.

Named such, after the eponymous founder of our late Commonwealth, and our now, beloved Province Pétrine; the Salvian Gauntlet would be the newly inaugurated, mayoral cabinet of Vallagne, seeking to maintain the inter-connectivity / closeness / joint efforts of the Province Pétrine, and it's various institutions, as they have been connected, since the late Commonwealth's founding, to the benefit of it's every single soul.

Wherein Vallagne is the Heart of our beloved river valley, the Salvian Gauntlet, would be the very network of organs without which, each individual one, could never suffer be.

F1kpU3P9wi3-3KbjhA0TBSXvBbO4iBbt7zdC68WQ5K8zAz6PKnABGNIR_SrA5rN2t0TAvP4x9yU8eybNUFHL3y8tu3GjmQt239-SUO45uaut9cLWlIoX98UaCO3OJoRZe3zRIRDdQthPHu5Nu3CRUME

Dame-Maire of Vallagne Lady-MayorsqqGHGGntkqsYI75KavBRbmjt10GPN8e_XLWRawSYwf-4xYI23zuNJCNbU7wnwSpGJLegV2THKMD6aa0ABvzCl97Q9YYiJ5QroEi1k8BYX4gZ8sUgiQs0E9Z_h587bfWG9ys2R9cIsft0-oMMYK2DM0

| The elected head, and Lady-Mayor, of Vallagne, subsequently leading the mayoral cabinet of the Salvian Gauntlet; holding the responsibility of coordinating with the various institutions for the betterment of the people.

XUXlJQtQAPD6TnpmMJ4k_vYaEXkCfzRx-Kd9aUI57eC8UPMnH_tMMjJvlq3pWt1RPRPvttGk6F1hU_ctwq0FqPskc2tU2nFQemrSK2xseFP-KL_HVq5X5vgQ07ZsvvG30cct89dIDkcjsoiCvuRgj7I

Hands of the People Garmont Elects

| The two elected representatives of the people, within the Garmont Assembly. Taking on an advisory & deputized role within the Salvian Gauntlet.

ONVn59DYWkdSf4ZcEFvFAyV1ch8KUhgY6AdHi_puHVW84UK7eBVaFJcNcm754UOzNpTwT_vKpIy6EmA1OH7n58u5Q9GM5cwfFMWKq_QeqXmD1ORxEC1jw0l-xrGRdOMvbyE3mPzH7RfAOmBmYNGR_k4Hand of the Academician Royal Academy of St. Jude & Courteis Hale
| The appointed representative, advisor, and cabinet-member, in all matters related to the academic, scholastic & educational pursuits of the Salvian Gauntlet, and Vallagne’s Administration.

m0qmWfKKQmEPYa4TbWrtX3GwodYt1SA-dUHVouD5s9hily4NmYJPTe1CNIfPK0JEVItlg-EWlHFAjFddW_H8l4my7SdQSYjd6boGWVBljycWlWn7jQFFib31zCB4S88sT6YtoXZU1qCkv0UDXn4Db3w

Hand of the Laurel Order of the Petrine Laurel

| The appointed representative, advisor, and cabinet-member, in all matters related to the chivalric, martial & safety pursuits of the Salvian Gauntlet, and Vallagne’s Administration.

JOGqQbBB0Jsa568YL_IRc6d5O3UB6-cBXchbJaZ-r9-wKQcuSVIk0uZj5_t7prknXnEGN-7jKoh3Q9TQROpDF9CuZ8c49ZnxOcviBzgRdVIBABgxMppj0m-2lKzbNeMyI5HAWwsA_AFWYwzdWovMyBI

Hand of the Physiker Vallagne Medical Society

| The appointed representative, advisor, and cabinet-member, in all matters related to the physiological, psychological & health pursuits of the Salvian Gauntlet, and Vallagne’s Administration.

JuFEsZFLtuFqiZ1UTVkQd9WwFzQnJrbDOCm0KL_OU0E-OOJ_6WsbimIWfwn646JjJUu4c5LalCka-nE-BjD4a0HWD28wS_ZtxBBLPvgumnU16l_GJitXFxyiJCF9BeQlp8Diwx4-rTpcxPJYSvmJNTU

Hand of the Maestre Tower of Artistic Inspiration & Dame Yuliya Styrne Theater

| The appointed representative, advisor, and cabinet-member, in all matters related to the artistic, bardic & thespian pursuits of the Salvian Gauntlet, and Vallagne’s Administration.

apdn-E2IwO7Kx3H6TWxqfE4bvXLpfx8j9PrOV115a_bn1nSrPsBLaOpYSXFwHrWpGKQqR2RLBa2S_tTVuG7N8uQvMFCFrQSPSASrjvz8ufiXbe68sck-G7zPaMqZVStB0khtDmoYzkluAwAuuPyiIPg

Hand of the Descendant Descendant Relations

| The appointed representative, advisor, and cabinet-member, in all matters related to the accommodation, integration & safety of all descendants, and all the pursuits of the Salvian Gauntlet, and Vallagne’s Administration therein.

GyB5mrERuJcMpUVLmDBqixUR3jQQ-jtWryb2rywOkLw05Y99q5aZqDJSqDn6IxwR5Qxgsn-3fpWQoutpHtGziZyQrh34Vfot31rmY50ELqkkJ51nGv5yR3zXx1UVqhMZ8Wyf0y9ia3yV8d7_EAKXqDQ

Hand of the Faith Monastery of St. Juli'el & Diocese of Casica

| The appointed representative, advisor, and cabinet-member, in all matters related to the clerical, faithful & charitable pursuits of the Salvian Gauntlet, and Vallagne’s Administration.

Spoiler

1) Any of the appointed Hands of the Salvian Gauntlet reserve the right to refuse the appointment, and appoint another representative from within the institution they represent, for consideration, in their stead; in cases where the respective Hand doesn't represent an institution, like the Hand of the Descendant, the choice will return unto the Lady-Mayor / Lord-Mayor of Vallagne.

2) Should the status of any of the currently serving Hands of the Salvian Gauntlet change within the Lady-Mayor / Lord-Mayor's term, akin to the circumstances of refusal, the Hand in question reserves the right to appoint another representative from within the institution they represent, for consideration, in their stead; in such a case, where the respective Hand doesn't represent an institution, like the Hand of the Descendant, the choice will return unto the Lady-Mayor / Lord-Mayor of Vallagne. 

3) Amendments to the respective seats / institutions represented within the Salvian Gauntlet remains at the discretion of the Lady-Mayor / Lord-Mayor in question, yet, as of the writing of this bill, the Salvian Gauntlet is compelled to accommodate each of the crown institutions within  the Province Pétrine, and compelled to form new seats to accommodate any new Crown Institution conceived during the Lady-Mayor / Lord-Mayor's term, unless otherwise stated in the Crown Institution's charter.

4) The Lady-Mayor / Lord-Mayor of Vallagne, does not reserve the right to dissolve the Salvian Gauntlet unilaterally, and may only do so with the express, declaration & permission, of the Crown Sovereigns.

“And thus, the myriad hands of the realm, don, the Salvian Gauntlet, as one.”

BEYOND THE DARKEST NIGHT - UNTO THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT,
HER LADYSHIP, Amélie Auclair, Dame-Maire of Vallagne, Crown Ambassador of the Heartlands, Écuyer of the Petrine Laurel,
Ordained Vicar of the Silver Crusade, Holy Knight of the Faith.

6tpgzACViTMBVOJVT3YkVYjfQUe7qf2DyRLNsox9DAbTNK0fAu3hoOmLvJUU58PBv_YvwrrCkqcjrh5HIy9Rv7_lq1xXe6mALQfFa0fxBtx1TtuvW7oB8X0Km0IeE4uYUxtJZP-FQMEDm37be79DI04

Edited by Apricette

“This Lady Mayor, Mama, she is certainly an intellectual.” Sorrel, over a cup of his mother’s sought-after hot cocoa, showed Calla the well-executed proposal of the Salvian Gauntlet and all of its interworkings, an eyebrow raised as well as the corner of his mouth in an idle smile. “Didn’t I tell you? She is certainly the one - she is, she is!”

@carebear

The grandson of the founder of the Commonwealth, Prince Paul Alexander of the Petra the Duke of Valfleur, Founder and Chancellor of the Royal Academy of Saint Jude smiled at the well-written and highly decorated missive,

”I always knew she could do it. Three cheers for the Dame-Maire of Vallagne!”

Nisstar Verethi, a Salvian Knight, wonders where did he leave his gauntlet.