Comment and I'll give your character a theme song (Part Three?)

Apotolofo

I'm bored and procrastinating on homework, so. 

Give me your character's name and a short description!! 

Cerrick - A former blacksmith and sword for hire turned Paladin in order to combat against Dark. Though he is loyal to a fault, he is often unpredictable in thought

Merfinzannib Moddleseddle Miminendilpigglegeggle - Two foot tall Gnome.  Mage, librarian, and sometimes circus performer.

Esfir, super bold and friendly; ambitious Amador Baroness who always serves

FATHER AND SON.

wilford - a hardened knight and former darkspawn hunter who comes off as cold and unapproachable, paranoid and skilled in his craft. fiercely protective and loyal.

Mika :)
Your local friendly redhead man with a knack for void and family

arthur. spontaneous man of unclear plans. or if he even has any. very voidal.

Toshiro, a dark elf Oyashiman on the path in the search of lifes meaning. Likes dragons. Hunts darkspawn and is an edgy fighting shadow lad

Vulkari

A tall skeleton with ill begotten jewelry entangled in his bones, has alot of big teeth

Slith, you know him. Helmed geezer thats probably 85% metal by now who likes automatons, science experiments, & lightly bullying the youth.

ORO ORO YOU ALREADY KNOW

Hmmm, what would be Leoni's, I wonder?

Dame Leoni of Acalonn, Orphan of the Aenguls. A paladin initiate turned Devil-Knight after being captured by warlocks while on patrol, she now protects the people of Aevos that'd have her from the demons that seek to corrupt others. Now fully estranged from the paladins that raised her, she often leans in to the DEVIL in devil-knight. 

Dhen Ma’al- A freakish homunculus that isn’t all it appears to be. Wanting to socialize and make friends everywhere despite it’s horrific and unsightly appearance

Albéric du Lac - Knight of the Lake and Centurion of Xan. A deceased paladin who, in a final act of defiance, scarred the Arch-Drakaar Azdromoth.