The United Aegis Coalition

Seventh / Ryan

So, you take up agression against those who would prefer peace amongst the lands? You call us fools ,while you yourself, stand here, blasting away at us, rather than fighting. The UAC have been helping people across Aegis since it was intiatated, and we have been fighting to our last, dying, breath. What do you do? You stan here, yelling of how we shall fall. We are supposed to be united. You call us stupid, yet you are too stupid to realize, that while you spend your time yapping your mouth away, and sitting on your arse, the UAC have been feeding and giving shelter to those in need, as well as fighting off the Undead at every front possible.

Am sorry this was proven to sound very aggresive, and out of my normal role, however I will not stand for idiotic fools like you, sitting around, doing nothing, yelling at a guild who has been fighting since it's started. Get off your arse, shut your mouth, grab a blade or Bow ,and help Aegis. We are here for the unification, not for bickering.

~Seventh

I fight against the undead whenever it is possible and I have been successful, slaying five undead. I plan for defending against strikes from them, I plan strikes against them. You call me a fool and you have no idea what I have done for Aegis. I have fought, I have been burned, I have been scarred, all in the name of protecting the people of Aegis, even those who I do not care for. If you want a real fighting force you can't allow so many people to fight for the UAC, you must see ones limits and if they exceed those of the normal person, you must know if they are disciplined and wiling to take orders. You must come to them and seek their help, not have them come to you.

I fight against the undead whenever it is possible and I have been successful, slaying five undead. I plan for defending against strikes from them, I plan strikes against them. You call me a fool and you have no idea what I have done for Aegis. I have fought, I have been burned, I have been scarred, all in the name of protecting the people of Aegis, even those who I do not care for. If you want a real fighting force you can't allow so many people to fight for the UAC, you must see ones limits and if they exceed those of the normal person, you must know if they are disciplined and wiling to take orders. You must come to them and seek their help, not have them come to you.

Do you even know what the UAC is capable of? We are much different than the FoA and serve a completely different role in Aegis.

MC Name:

Character Name:

Character Race:

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: I was born in the world of aegies my parents abonded me and I was left alone in the world, I righted to figure out a reason for me to live, and I dicided to expore to find an reason for me to live. I was once heading far north and I came across an bandit he threated to kill me, but I was saved by the UAC, They helped me escape and thanks to them I am still alive.

Why do you wish to join?: I Am a current wanderer, I look for an place to live and I came across this guild, they helped me and I wish to join them and help other people as well.

What Division do you wish to join?: Military

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): Yes

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will fight, and I will follow every order and command given to me, I will be willing to even give my life for the diision if ever nessary.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes, I will serve aeriel to my dying breath.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I am against undead because they are the worst kind of people, into the world of aegis, they destroy homes and kill people for there own personal gain and try to take over the world, and im tottaly aganist that.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes. I will follow each and every rule.

Approved.

[[App just for fun, If im accepted, PM me]]

MC Name: William_Talbot

Character Name: Edward Talbot

Character Race: Human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: (Resumed Background Story) Edward Talbot was born in the Town of Quel'Thalas. Son of William and Ximena Talbot he grew up in the town and left to learn more about magic and healing, although later he will find out he's destiny was battle and combat.

(While in the Server Bio) Edward Talbot arrived to Aegis and was inmediatly hired into S.A best known as STORM'S ARMY. After a few weeks of working there he becamed Mayor of the Army and left in search of a home. He traveled to north of what was known as Alstion, there he bought a home. He participated in the battles with the undead at Snowy Fields and Alstion until they both where destroyed. After this he decided to come back to his hometown. A couple of years later he returned to Oren. He was hired then into The Guardians... After some time he becamed Lieutenant on the guild and left because of political problems. He camed to Alkhazar and was hired by Lord Pampo Perea as contractist... Then Perea and his wife lady Dawn Perea decided to travel and conquer the land of Winterfell, there is when he was named Captain of Winterfell. Some years and a couple of battles later Pampo Perea got lost. He was asigned to be Personal Guard of Lady Dawn Perea, his lieutenant, Conrad, took his place as Winterfell captain. Now he decided to leave the job as Personal guard and return to be a Winterfell Guard. He is now a skilled warrior ((with /skills)) and a loyal guard and friend.

Why do you wish to join?: Not realy

What Division do you wish to join?: Umm dont realy know because you dont specify the Divisions in the post.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): 75 LVL at Swords and 55 at Arrows

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I dont know... Umm... Help in battle.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes if I need to.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: First they destoy my first home, then they destroy my city now they are comming to destroy my new home.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes?

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Sure

Approved.

MC Name: xgecko54

Character Name: Oddn

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: I first saw the world in a mountanous village, isolated from the mainland, virtually unknown, other than for trading exportation. There, we learned the prime archery skill, that of crafting and shooting bows. This was it until the village was looted, and burnt to it's knees, our ruler held at swordpoint by the undead. I was one of the few humans to escape the village, which is now just a field of grass.

After the ordeal, I spent my time wandering the lands, drawing closer and closer to the mainlands of Aegis. I eventually set up a camouflaged woodland hut, in which I dwelled in until I heard two men having a conversation as they walked by. While hidden, I heard them mentioning that the mainland was behind them. I thought to myself. Mainland? Curious about this new knowledge, I packed my valuables, a bow made in my village, arrows, and some food, and went in the direction the men came from. After three tedious and strenuous nights, I gazed upon the hopeful light of Aegis.

Why do you wish to join?: To enroll in my life's purpose, honor, and defending those things dear to me. Also, I was without a home, and I have found hope here.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): N/A

What will you bring to your chosen division?: My bow, my arrows, and a sword. Some food if I manage to find some.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: Yes. I was exiled twice by the undead, throughout my life. I am constantly fighting their minions while trying to survive in the wilderness. I have had enough, and will join a force to eliminate them. I will serve with honor and courage. I will serve for Aeriel.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I shall.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes I am.

Both you, and Arthur are accepted. Welcome to the UAC.

We are stationed in Alras. Sen myself or Safen a bird. (Seventhcircle72 or X01)

~Seventh

[[App just for fun, If im accepted, PM me]]

MC Name: William_Talbot

Character Name: Edward Talbot

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: (Resumed Background Story) Edward Talbot was born in the Town of Quel'Thalas. Son of William and Ximena Talbot he grew up in the town and left to learn more about magic and healing, although later he will find out he's destiny was battle and combat.

(While in the Server Bio) Edward Talbot arrived to Aegis and was inmediatly hired into S.A best known as STORM'S ARMY. After a few weeks of working there he becamed Mayor of the Army and left in search of a home. He traveled to north of what was known as Alstion, there he bought a home. He participated in the battles with the undead at Snowy Fields and Alstion until they both where destroyed. After this he decided to come back to his hometown. A couple of years later he returned to Oren. He was hired then into The Guardians... After some time he becamed Lieutenant on the guild and left because of political problems. He camed to Alkhazar and was hired by Lord Pampo Perea as contractist... Then Perea and his wife lady Dawn Perea decided to travel and conquer the land of Winterfell, there is when he was named Captain of Winterfell. Some years and a couple of battles later Pampo Perea got lost. He was asigned to be Personal Guard of Lady Dawn Perea, his lieutenant, Conrad, took his place as Winterfell captain. Now he decided to leave the job as Personal guard and return to be a Winterfell Guard. He is now a skilled warrior ((with /skills)) and a loyal guard and friend.

Why do you wish to join?: Not realy

What Division do you wish to join?: Umm dont realy know because you dont specify the Divisions in the post.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): 75 LVL at Swords and 55 at Arrows

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I dont know... Umm... Help in battle.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes if I need to.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: First they destoy my first home, then they destroy my city now they are comming to destroy my new home.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes?

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Sure

Nope. Denied. Not enoug heffort on your Answers.

And, if you did check the post, we do specify.

(Don't do apps just for fun, please.)

~Seventh

MC Name:ggteixeira

Character Name:Arthur Vasile

Character Race:Human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: I am a 29 year old man who hopes to rid the undead of Aegis. I use to work as a guard for a city ((I forget the name)) and I quit because I was getting treated unfairly. I was also a Blacksmith for the same town but I had to give every single ore I mined to the king. I left hoping to go to Alk'hazar but when I got their the undead were attacking. I tried my very best to stop the undead from taking Alk'hazar. I failed and all of Alk'hazar was lost. I left hoping to find a group I could have joined to help rid Aegis from the undead. Then i heard of the UAC. I hope to join the UAC and help rid Aegis from the undead.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join because I want to help rid Aegis from the undead. I also would like to spread the word of Aeriel and her children throughout Aegis.

What Division do you wish to join?:The military or Special Forces.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): I wish to join the military but I may still join special forces if you want me to because I have all the special requirements.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring my life to help protect Aegis and all of my service.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes I will serve Aegis to my last breath. I will put my life on the line if necessary to help protect Aegis. I would fight for Aegis even if it risks me dyeing.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why:I am against the undead for many reasons but the two main reasons are because the undead destroyed Alk'hazar and the undead have killed many of my friends and I have even saw some of my friends die from the undead with my own eyes

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes I will spread the word of aeriel and her children throughout Aegis at all costs.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?:Yes I am comfortable with all rules.

MC Name:

Daniel_J

Character Name:

Daniel

Character Race:

Human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio:

I was a farmer but know I have been wondering ageis for a new life. I am a young man at about the age of 20 and when i was young was taken away from my father and later my mother. After that I have been a bit of a person who goes place to place with out a care trying to get by and along my travels I met a old wise man who tought me how to read and write and know have been searching for a small job.

Why do you wish to join?:

Like i said It is a job and I do believe that I can be a Great fighter some day. [OOC: I also want to enjoy some good RP]

What Division do you wish to join?:

The military

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects):

I Do

What will you bring to your chosen division?:

I believe that have good ideas and that I can make a difference in Ageis

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why:

I am, The undead are the purest of pure evil and I believe in life not death.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?:

Yes I will

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?:

Yes there all very good.

I was in the FOA before this, do I have to refill out an app?

Yes

MC Name: Burkester

Character Name: Gideon_Silverblade

Character Race: High Elf (Half Elf)

Gideon has been through many things in his life and has found a void to the bad things in Aerial. He has had a bad past but has changed, because of Aerial. This is why he wishes to join the Uac, to fight for the one who has brought him peace in his life. He also was born in noble family of the Silverblades, has a wife, brother, and cousins.

Why do you wish to join?:

I wish to join to fight for the people of Aegis in the name of Aerial.

What Division do you wish to join?:

Special forces, or seventh's division.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects):

yes I am 100 swords, 70 blacksmith, 30 mining, 20 excavation.

What will you bring to your chosen division?:

I hope to help in the fight for Aerial, and i was thinking of using my skills as a footsman.

Yes, my character prays to Aerial and actually will fight to his last breath for Aerial. Yes, he is against the undead, not personally but he knows they are against Aegis and the greater god.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?:

Yes, show people how Aerial is the greater God, and why they should prey to her.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?:

Yes they are usual rules.

Can someone give me permissions for the base please. And can you add me to the list on the main page, i am a corporal now.

MC Name: awesumninja123

Character Name: Sam_Tarus

Character Race: Human, Northener

Sam Tarus was born to a family of guards. He was raised in Al Khazar by his parents. One day, Al Khazar was being attacked by the Undead; naturally, Sam's father and mother took arms and fought. They locked Sam in a room, for safety. All he was left with was a sword; a diamond sword. As fire erupted at the city, the undead were forced to retreat. Sam's father was majorly injured, and soon died due to loss of blood. His mother soon caught a deadly disease spread by the Undead, and died as well. Sam was left as an orphan, but he still had his cousins and uncles. He was soon to be a master of the sword, and an Oren guard Sergeant, Alstion guard Sergeant, and an FoA Captain. Now that he saw another opportunity to fight with Aeriel, he takes this chance, and wishes to join the UAC.

Why do you wish to join?: To serve in the name of Aeriel and to kill the Undead. He also wishes to fight along side with his friends of the FoA. He was a Captain of the FoA.

What Division do you wish to join?: Special forces.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): Yes I do! I have 33 mining, 41 in swordsmanship, 35 in blacksmithing, and 15 in excavation.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring my knowledge and wisdom in this division. I will teach others how to master the sword, and how to dodge, parry, and fight well over all (if they don't know how to already). I will fight 'till I cannot fight any more. I will bring courage as well. I will convince others to join, and fight for Aeriel's cause.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Of course. I fought along side the FoA; helping, fighting, and protecting my brothers and sisters. I have slayed many minions and undead with my blade, and I will gladly continue it.

It is because of them my father died. They caused his injury. Also it is of the disease that they spread, which eventually killed my mother as well.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes, I have always done so.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes I am. I agree with them, and understand them completely.

I wish to come back brothers and sisters, we may have lost a few battles, but the war isn't over...we will win.

Hail. Ye know, we can get a town c'arter for a nation, for example, the City of New Aeriel or something. ((Yep. There's an app process. I don't have the ranking to have a valid RP reason, but Seventh and Safen, you do.))

MC Name: people884

Character Name: Arion Rinstrider

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Arion Rinstrider is the current ruler of Aeriel, a city along the White Road built in Havens time. Arion grew up as a warrior. At the age of 18 he became a Templar recruit under the command of Head Templar Titus Obadiah. Arion has fought in many battles against undead and against their worshipers. He was promoted to a Noble Templar(( The Head Templars Right hand man, i skipped a few ranks because i saved his life so many times)) where he then fought in every battle against the undead with a small squad of his own troops, but in one fateful battle Titus was kidnapped by an undead and was corrupted by their evil ways, he became a minion in other words. I, being his right hand man, the Noble, took his place as Head Templar. Arion then commanded many troops of all races and personalities, but his first duty was to select a new Noble, and he did.. Galkai was his name. After many years of war with the undead Galkai was killed and the Ruler of Aeriel was declared missing, Arion took his place and became the new Ruler of Aeriel.

Why do you wish to join?: Because of my Hatred of the Undead, and what they have done to my city and friends.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: Being Head Templar and in the army his whole life Arion has became a skilled warrior.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Indeed, I will give my life, my city, and my belongings for the Honor of fighting side by side with all of my fellow friends and warriors

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I am definitely against the Undead, they have atttacked my City, my friends and Aegis!! Therefore, they shall pay for the lives they have caused Aegis to lose and the Homes and Cities they have destroyed!

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I have and always will.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Most definitely!