Mercenary Guild [ Good Pay ]

Arteh

* You see a sign on the side of the road * ( <-- that will be changed once Jornheim is made )

Mercenaries of Jornheim

What is Jornheim? :- Click this!

What is this Guild?: This guild is a mercenary guild, people hire the mercenaries to fight for them in a battle or defend them, our mercenaries can be hired by Lords, nation officials.. anyone from anywhere. We do not care of the race or of the nation, we are interested in completing the job that is given to us.

Jornheim: Jornheim is a Dwarven town founded by the Frostbeard clan, Jornheim is the home of the mercenary guild and also many other things, Jornheim is the place where we meet, where we feast and where the mercenaries can stay and live. The Jarl of Jornheim will control the guild and give them job's and will tell the Magister about the jobs.

What's so good about it?: Well basically we are guards up for hire.. if you don't have time to go and recruit guard's who will work for you all the time you can come and get us, we offer discounts if you are allied with Jornheim, our mercenaries are trained well and are good at their job, this also opens job for a lot of players and creates a sense of community rather than just working.

Skills?: " My levels are too low, i can't join " no need to worry, we have a training period with out new members who aren't that trained, we have different types of Mercenaries, we have archers, swordsmen, brutes & wrestlers. we train our men in which ever field they will like to work in giving the other party everything for their payment.

Pay for mercenaries: Being a mercenary pays a lot for your time, effort and dedication, i look for the best workers and the most dedicated ones not one timers who leave after their payment, i also dont pay after you work 1 week for me as i believe that is a very un-trustworthy type of pay, you get paid in minas for completing the job, you get a free home inside of Jornheim, you get free food and weaponry provided to you by the Mercenary guild, you also will get a discount in the mercenary store if you were to purchase anything from their. Pay will be every 2 weeks on Saturday at night, everyone who is offline will still be paid either once they are online or /pay to their account.

What we do with the money we get?: The money we get will be used to pay for our weaponry and armour, also to pay our mercenaries for the job they are doing.

Organisation: We will write down names of all our members, their activity and how many job's they have completed successfully and how many jobs they have completed unsuccessfully, how much armour/weaponry they were given and how much they were paid inside a database sheet. Keeping everything organised and written down so it can be used for future referencing or in need of promotions.

Ranking System :-

Tiro ( Recruit ): Your new, you have a lot to learn.. you will be given minor tasks to complete, if you do them successfully you shall advance to the next rank.

Dux ( Mercenary ): You are now a full mercenary, you can now complete more tasks and are given a home within Jornheim, you have proven yourself to be worthy of carrying the title of Mercenary.

Imperator ( High Mercenary ): You are now the Imperator, the high mercenary. You have come a long way to reach this rank but you are still progressing, you will now be getting larger tasks and will be given access to all the houses in Jornheim.

Magister ( Head Mercenary ): You are now the highest rank within the mercenary guild, the mercenaries look up to you for guidance and you now have the right to recruit new mercenaries and kick some who aren't doing their job to a standard you like.

LIST OF MEMBERS:

Craigwazhere

Leathllee45

Mystronghold

Rottingcoreispro

Charliescott123

Leland22

Captainredhead

EricTorchLighter

Poseidonisking

Burkester

Pheonixpro1

Application:

MC Name:

RP Name:

Race:

Skill Levels ( Swords, Archery, Axe Mastery, Wrestling ):

Do you have Teamspeak:

(( Please note that Jornheim will be made once 2.0 is released. ))

MC Name: Mystronghold

RP Name: Stronghold Braveaxe

Race: Dwarf!!!

Swords: 75

Wrestling: 50

Do you have Teamspeak: Yeah

MC Name: Leathllee95

RP Name: Fomsil

Race: Dwarf

Skill Levels: ( Swords, Archery, Axe Mastery, Wrestling ):

• Swords: 69, will increase to 100.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

MC Name: CraigWazHere

RP Name: Falain

Race: Dwarven (age 254)

Skill Levels ( Swords, Archery, Axe Mastery, Wrestling ): Swords: 40, Archery: 10, Wrestling: 8, Axe mastery: 1. One of my characters flaws is that he can only use a sword, anything else is useless to him, and I'm currently out in the wilds killing mobs to train Swordsmanship, So expect it to be much higher by 2.0 :P

Do you have Teamspeak: Yeah

Edit: Swords level 71 ;)

Craigwazhere, Leatllee45 & mystronghold are accepted. Williewonka01 and Kirrekith denied, sorry.

Application:

MC Name:

My Minecraft name is charliescott123

RP Name:

My Roleplaying name is Goremen

Race:

My race is Orc

My Swords Level: 51

Do you have Teamspeak:

Yes I have teamspeak

MC Name:Rottingcoreispro

RP Name:Puedra

Race:Orc

Axe Mastery 50

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes

Charliescott123 & Rottingcoreispro Accepted.

Mc Name: CaptainRedHead

RP Name: Grand Councilor Broski Braveaxe

Race: Cave Dwarf

Skills:

Swords: 50

Wrestling: 35

Axe Mastery: 20

Im still actively training, and deciding.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, I certainly do

Accepted, welcome to the Mercenary Guild, i will contact you once 2.0 is out.

MC Name:

dudeofdoubt

RP Name:

LaRouge

Race:

Human

Skill Levels ( Swords, Archery, Axe Mastery, Wrestling ): 23,6,14,13

Do you have Teamspeak:

I don't know what that is.

MC Name:

dudeofdoubt

RP Name:

LaRouge

Race:

Human

Skill Levels ( Swords, Archery, Axe Mastery, Wrestling ): 23,6,14,13

Do you have Teamspeak:

I don't know what that is.

I am just a normal member so i do not know if you will need team speak or if it helps your chances but here is link to it just in case. http://teamspeak.com/