The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

( Hey everyone, if you would be so kind as to +1 this charter for me, i am working on it with others and we need sigs, all you have to do is go I support! or +1 Thanks! http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38964-andromeda-nation-charter/page__gopid__271601#entry271601 )

You cannot sign more then one charter.

o.O really? I signed four...oops.. (( And on other news, my character is now a mute and a mori slave, so yeah! Good times =D ))

(( Sorry for double post, but this is just an OOC notice telling you that i have been captured by mori, and that you do not know what has happened to me, you only know that i have randomly dissapeared, also More DWR Lore coming soon

And if you need proof look at my Member title XD )

At the next gathering of the pack, Daniel notices the white wolf's absence.

Upon asking the other members of the pack they say they have not heard from him nor do they know where he is. A suspicion starts to grow in the back of his mind, he has heard rumors of other people mysteriosuly vanishing...

((Hmm, want to set out a search party but dont want to be branded a meta-er, will post everything my character knows here))

(( my character's magic is very taxing atm everytime he uses it he goes into a coma xD))

((IS it possible to draw from the strength of others, such as a group of wolf pack members?))

((I dont think so but if you did that I would be forced to kill you in many ways.))

EDIT:((yes there is a drain spell. Drain my energy and I will cut you in so many places and angles.))

((hate to double post on here but mother of God am I stupid. I forgot all about the 3 day rule and forgot that we have to notify the enemy etc etc and I have failed to do so. Plus we havent done all the appropriate preparations, along with White's dissappearance. Dont worry however we will do it next week, but instead on Sunday we will do something else that, will be equally as fun (hopefully :P). Get ready to cause some havoc and go ballistic people, its gonna be mental!!

On another note, I apologise to all those I havent actually met and rped with, including those that applied to me secretly. I have been extremely caught up with school and hope to rp with you as soon as possible. Though I trust those you DID rp with were fun to do so with? Anyways I will be online tomorrow at around 4pm GMT 0, so we can rp. For now everyone pray that the fort gtes accepted already! See ya soon!

Dark WOlf out))

Lucky! Also raptor...i would like to raid the high elven city, even though i am a high elf. Reason for this is that martins home is there and he has some food belonging to me. =D

((Not my fault you gave some food to the hungry man :P Might I remind you Midnus and Clausj are there..... plus I already have something planned for the town *cough the PM I sent cough*))

((Not my fault you gave some food to the hungry man :P Might I remind you Midnus and Clausj are there..... plus I already have something planned for the town *cough the PM I sent cough*))

((im not sure who Clausj is (might've met him, I cant remember) but Im sure we can give Midnus a headstart to get the hell out. But honestly Martin, I think we need to remake our mark :P))

(( my character's magic is very taxing atm everytime he uses it he goes into a coma xD))

((was talking about this guy, have him draw strength from us-obviously not enought to kill us. Perhaps he can try scrying White, and after he fails (due to magical barriers which are no doubt in place in the territroy of the Mori'Quessir) we grow suspicous...))

((Facts to remember to remove meta, 1. We know that White is missing-we just dont know where. 2. we have heard (or atleast i have) rumors (other player talking in RP) about people they know, mysteriously vanishing. 3. The guy who said he can use magic might be able to use a scrying spell(read above).))

((im not sure who Clausj is (might've met him, I cant remember) but Im sure we can give Midnus a headstart to get the hell out. But honestly Martin, I think we need to remake our mark :P))

((If you can get online that would be terrific or skype anyways)

((My character currently only knows how to do 1 magical thing with only 1 element, plus its only RP ._. he can only zap people once with electricity then he is in a coma for 6 IG weeks, and if anyone wants to know, yes, i do have legitimate reasons to RP magic because I was tought by people with magic :P))

*Whites Hawk flies over you dropping a note*

*You unroll the torn peice of paper and it reads in a scribbled writing*

It is White...mori kidnapped...menocrees...help...

*The bottom of the note is soaked and there are some blood stains on it*

(( Dun DUn DUn The plot thickens also raptor i need to talk to you over skype))