The Spectres

OOC

MC Name: Slic3man

Weekly Availability:

Most of the time, school has to get done of course.

Timezone:

GMT -5

Have an Accepted VA?:

Indeed.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?:

Understandable, but I do have one so that shouldn't be an issue.

IC

Name:

Jester

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?:

Indeed.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences:

I am decently good at combat. Serving in the White Ravens and the Crimson Blades before. I was a good ranking in the Crimson Blades.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?:

I am very skilled with the blade and bow, usually taking out a target easily with a bow. I'm somewhat good at hand-to-hand as well. I'm usually more of an agile one and use armor for either disguise or protection. Not too fond of armor besides that.((Blades = 100 Bows = 100 Wrestling = 48))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?:

None at all.

Are you willing to work outside the law?:

If need be, yes. I dislike the law most of the time which may have been heard from people around Salvus.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past?

I have been with the White Ravens and the Crimson Blades before.

Tell us about yourself:

My name is Jester as you may have known. When I was young my father beat me and so on, so forth. I was whisked away by the peoples of the village in Salvus, to keep me from the dangers of my father. My mother was not around much either. I got away one day and was raised by a Jester who taught me tricks for entertainment and show. Eventually the jester raising me was stabbed to death multiple times, no need to cry over worthlessness though. This may explain a good sum about me. I hope this covers the basis of what is needed to be known, as I'm not that trustworthy towards others.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?:

I wish to join because The Spectres have peeked my interest in the last time I've met them. It was a nice meeting about the throne of power in Salvus. Besides that, this looks to be a decent guild within my premises to join into. I look forward into helping with the operations done. See you soon~

OOC

MC Name:Evilpizzaman

Weekly Availability:12-24 Hrs

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Have an Accepted VA?:No,I do not

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?:Yes

IC

Name:Zerin

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?:Yes

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences:I was a peacekeeper and alras Guard

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?:Swords ((Lvl 62)) Blacksmihing((23) Archery ((21)) Woodcutting ((26)) Excavation ((26))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?:A dwarf named Odsarh and Alras

Are you willing to work outside the law?:Yes

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? Just salvus and Alras I thought about joining the Ivory Empire

Tell us about yourself:I work alone mostly but will also work with a partner.My experience in the military's of Salvus and Alras gives me good leadership skills.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?:I agree with you pointless lives are lost fighting wars we dont have to fight if we do it in small operations we can loose less lives.

I regret to inform us all that one of our brothers, Nurrak Irongut, has died. It is likely that he was betrayed by his own nation, by the thing named Syrila.

There shall be vengeance for our brother.

Application

Copy and Paste this, then fill it out. If it is accepted, send me a message IG and I will give you your housing and title.

OOC

MC Name: dudeofdoubt

Weekly Availability: at least 10 hours

Timezone: EST

Have an Accepted VA?: No

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: I do believe I will be working as a druid.

IC

Name: Light_Druid_LaRouge

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Sure

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: Decent, haven't had to fight since the map change.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Low levels right now on everything

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: Yes, but I haven't had contact with them since the map change. Though I am still a druid.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: Yes, but not too much.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I am a druid, and I was part of the Followers on the last map.

Tell us about yourself: I am a level headed druid who is tired of drifting and wants to settle down.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: Because their purpose is pretty well aligned with my own.

* Narriss looks at the note and begins to twitch, he then walks away disgusted. *

Everything in Corvas Spectris is going perfectly. I give my thank to each of you for your help. Soon the city shall be the best in all the world.

OOC

MC Name: lop36060

Weekly Availability: about 20 hours at most

Timezone: central time zone

Have an Accepted VA?: I am not

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes I do

IC

Name: Rhidon

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Yes I am

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I am weak in combat, having axe as my main though it is only 15

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: Farming-15, axe mastery-15

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: I wish to be in the clergy, other than that no

Are you willing to work outside the law?: If it means unification then yes I will

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I have not been in a guild, though still wish to be in the clergy, and I am working right now with a spectre town right now.

Tell us about yourself: I am a halfing which makes me automatically weak. However, I love to work for people and if it benefits the common good. I will sacrifice myself for any cause I am committed to. I wish not to kill unless necessary. I do however wish to destroy the dark brotherhood.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I wish to unify the lands and destroy the dark brotherhood. I wish to fight for a cause, and be in a community. I also wish to serve people rather than to be served.

Accepted. You already live in Spectre lands, so that works quite well. Due to your race, I will likely have you be a Quartermaster; those who work to organize and gather materials.

MC Name:friar5

Weekly Availability: Agh I'm not in the mood to do this... <_< But you know when I'm usually on... yeah...

Timezone: eastern Standard time.

Have an Accepted VA?: Nope.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes.

IC

Name:Athura

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?:I am willing, although I would not prefer to do so, as I am Steward Of Bowshire.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I haven't much experience with a blade, but, I guess I'm not bad. I had to kill my brother, though, when he tried to kill me.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?:Well, whenever I have real need for fighting, it seems as if the World slows down and something overpowers me, and leads me to victory most times.. ((lvl 100 swords)) I am not strong, but I am fast, and good in a fist fight. ((Wrestling 67))

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: I don't really have... attachments... to people, but yes, to the Town of Bowshire.

Are you willing to work outside the law?:If need be, I suppose.. I would try to avoid that, though.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I have no former experience in Guilds or Groups.

Tell us about yourself: Well, I grew up mainly in Holm, even though I haven't met many people there, so then, I mainly grew up travelling around, I haven't really lived that long to write a nice long story. Well, I am inventing an instrument, and I am learning to become a Doctor. I always love to help people, and try to avoid violent situations.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I want to unify Asulon as best I can, and my friends are in the guild also. I would feel like a sore thumb if I wasn't in it. So,I mainly just want to help.