The White Ravens

nppeck

((The animals despawned and Melataron and I were able to get some back in the fence. Even the ones underground are gone))

Application for the Guild

Mc name- Uleftthedooropen

Ic name- Adval Teth

Do you have a villain application- No I figured this being a good guild i wouldn't want one.

What will you contribute to the guild- Protection by sword, all the ore i can pull from the earth and friendship to those that do not annoy me.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

otherwise I would screw up.

What previous Experience do you have?- I have slain many beasts but i haven't earned my mettle in battle against an equal foe yet.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I help others when i can whether it is by giving them food or fighting by their side in battle, but i have not spread word of this religion for I am a foreigner to these lands and have not learned of her.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I hope to join either mining or guards for my skills lye with the blade and pick, I hope to do diplomacy work one day to meet people.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 70 in sowrds and 83 mining

Have you signed our charter?- I assume that is what i am doing now?

ACCEPTED

This is our charter http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30653-aliquam-purus/

*A letter is dropped of at the raven camp*

My old friends, I have seen this guild change a lot since I left.

I have but 1 important tip for all of you: Do not only concentrate on the military aspect of this guild.

Since you plan on making a town or even a city I suggest that you train some merchants and also make a diplomatic team.

Signed Eledyr

I'm sending guards to the camp, as soon as I have discussed with town mayor about that do they still need guards. 2 should be enough.

*A letter is dropped of at the raven camp*

My old friends, I have seen this guild change a lot since I left.

I have but 1 important tip for all of you: Do not only concentrate on the military aspect of this guild.

Since you plan on making a town or even a city I suggest that you train some merchants and also make a diplomatic team.

Signed Eledyr

hmm...That is a good advice and a good reminder. Right now I think we have a few farmers for bread and melons in the Guild but none for cooks.

Edit: I just messaged Winston our old cook to see if he is willing to cook for us and he said yes but he might have to leave at one point. Can one of the Bishops message him to confirm this? as it is not my place to do so.

If I am mayor of the new town ( I was never told officially I was) I figured it would be my job as the mayor of a town of diplomacy to assemble my own diplomatic team, as well as I myself to act as a moderator in meetings held at our town.

But we are still very far away from doing anything like that.

If I am mayor of the new town ( I was never told officially I was) I figured it would be my job as the mayor of a town of diplomacy to assemble my own diplomatic team, as well as I myself to act as a moderator in meetings held at our town.

But we are still very far away from doing anything like that.

I have already assigned Marius to be the Bishop of Peace, he will be head diplomat of foreign affairs, but I see no reason why you should not oversee meetings within our own city.

Hello this is Arkosh i'm curious if the position for bishop of knowledge is open and if i may fill that position in the near future. thanks.

Where did you hear of this position? And a Bishop can only be appointed by Alvaska or I, so that depends on what we think of your competence.

I had created the four bishop ranks on the first page. Unless you want to change them thats where the bishop ranks are.

I had created the four bishop ranks on the first page. Unless you want to change them thats where the bishop ranks are.

Oh, ok, I'll go check it out. Thanks!

Ok, so i want to know a little bit more info on Archangels. So this is what i believe what they are right now, Military leaders. Do they participate in any political affairs? Can they promote anybody? I just want to know so i can play a good role as an archangel.

Ok, so i want to know a little bit more info on Archangels. So this is what i believe what they are right now, Military leaders. Do they participate in any political affairs? Can they promote anybody? I just want to know so i can play a good role as an archangel.

You'll see... *Seraph looks sad*

Mala, You need to tell me if you are truly up to it. It's not what you think...

You'll see... *Seraph looks sad*

Mala, You need to tell me if you are truly up to it. It's not what you think...

I am up for anything to come.

((are we still doing the dying and coming back to life thing?))

Edit- We need ogedi on more often, I haven't seen him in quite a while.