The White Ravens

nppeck

*speaks from his seat again*

If allow them to be our ALLIES for now, and if they offer us gifts then we may wish to take it. Remember ravens we have many friends, if someone crosses us then we stop being allies with them and move on, if they try to force us to stay then we bring in our friends.

Damn right! ((And Kanoro, I didn't know that you are a mage?))

*Kallais steps into the wilderness area behind his house, sensing the deal is not going his way. He turns to his pit of snakes, picking a venomous one out of the hole."Don't fret, you will feast soon... if this guild keeps pushing, I will deal with the leader myself..."He drops the snake into a bag, puts on his assassins cloak, and sets off towards Andromeda.

To which; finishes writing the charter within the councils presense; Standing up for a probably final time; ''Men And Women of Teh'White Ravens, Here I Have written the terms to which The White Ravens May join up with us;

One; The Ravens are Liable to serve us In any given situation, as We are with them..

Two: The Ravens will Be granted A city, as Long as It bears the banners of Andromedia,

Three; Andromeda will supply previsions to those whom ask;

Four; Andromeda will not intrude on ~Any~ political buisness containing the white Ravens and their city.

Five; Markus Will join the white ravens in an attempt to strengthen the bonds on both groups.

Six; One elected white raven, will be invited to join the military council.

I will not sign unless both, The Bishop and Two others do so before myself..''

He places the charter with a readied ink'd quill In the centre of the council chamber

We shall go over the treaty once the ballots are counted.

*Stands up and walks to the ballot box.

We shall being counting the ballots now unless there are any objections. Remember that you may remain anonymous in this vote unless you wish to express yourself.

*reaches into the box and pulls out a ballot

One vote Yay

*takes another one out

One vote nay

*Stands once more as Markus finishes reading out the provisions*

I do not want our city to bear the banners of Adromeda. The White Ravens should be allowed to bear their own banner.

((what is the banner of Andromeda?))

(( in order

Blue wool, Black wool

Blackwool Blue wool

Blue wool Black wool

But you dont actually require putting dis'on ._. )

*Eldor climbs on top of the wall and watches how Seraph slowly disappears on the horizon*

[You don't know it's me, I was in cloaks...]

To which; finishes writing the charter within the councils presense; Standing up for a probably final time; ''Men And Women of Teh'White Ravens, Here I Have written the terms to which The White Ravens May join up with us;

One; The Ravens are Liable to serve us In any given situation, as We are with them..

Two: The Ravens will Be granted A city, as Long as It bears the banners of Andromedia,

Three; Andromeda will supply previsions to those whom ask;

Four; Andromeda will not intrude on ~Any~ political buisness containing the white Ravens and their city.

Five; Markus Will join the white ravens in an attempt to strengthen the bonds on both groups.

Six; One elected white raven, will be invited to join the military council.

I will not sign unless both, The Bishop and Two others do so before myself..''

He places the charter with a readied ink'd quill In the centre of the council chamber

After further consideration, I have decided this would in fact be beneficial to both guilds. However, we may not support you in some conflicts depending on who they are against... I do not believe this would happen often though. *Sign the treaty*

I think the first two terms are a very, VERY bad idea, as we should have the right to pick who to fight with and we should not look and act of slaves by letting them pick our fights for us and being forced to fly their banners! I will not vote until the last little while we have in case the treaty is changed at all.

PS. This contract sounds more like you give us land and we server as your damn Army!

I think the first two terms are a very, VERY bad idea, as we should have the right to pick who to fight with and we should not look and act of slaves by letting them pick our fights for us and being forced to fly their banners! I will not vote until the last little while we have in case the treaty is changed at all.

PS. This contract sounds more like you give us land and we server as your damn Army!

The ravens have and will be a light we times are dark, but we lose our freedom and let it slide in evil wrath we will be nothing but a sign of death and despair. is that what you want? or do you want to be a light a guard to toughs who have no one to stand for them. To protect what we see to protect or to be ruled by laws. laws they are the end of freedom. Are you ready for cage of laws. A law is a block in life, Freedom is like the fresh air on a cool summers wind.

The ravens have and will be a light we times are dark, but we lose our freedom and let it slide in evil wrath we will be nothing but a sign of death and despair. is that what you want? or do you want to be a light a guard to toughs who have no one to stand for them. To protect what we see to protect or to be ruled by laws. laws they are the end of freedom. Are you ready for cage of laws. A law is a block in life, Freedom is like the fresh air on a cool summers wind.

Which is why I will not sign yet, the first two terms bind us far too much.

I would like to propose an amendment to the first term. White Ravens should act as elite special forces agents where individual squads are given mssions. On the other hand, I cannot sign untill all votes are counted.