The White Ravens

nppeck

Josh is dead? Don't know if I should be sorry. How did he die?

Eledyr rejoined the guild and was excuted. Why no-one told me this, he was my friend back as Aegis. Wish I knew why? ~Vain

I do not know why he killed himself....I was trying to find him and when I entered his house...I saw...his body...with a knife...on his hand..

He told me if he ever retired or died to take his place, does this mean im the new headguard also he made me change my name to WR_Assistant_Headguard to show that I was next in line?

*You walk into Ascella to hear a scream down underground, you decide to check it out.*

There he is, Tempir.. Lying onto the ground.. As you see the room around him, covered in ice. You ask Tempir.. "What is going on here?" He replies with a simple "Magic" He tells you the story.. About his death of his dad.. He tells you that he just went into Valsamis, and just screamed.. Some words that he remembers, but won't tell anybody... Then all of a sudden the room turns to ice. He just lay there, out of breath, near death using all of that power. You then see Tempir form a ice and or frost ball into his hand. You both then realise, "Tempir is a mage, a frost mage." Tempir has had robes made from the finest tailor in all of Asulon. Tempir's major drawback, is that he no longer uses armour, and he gets his energy drained from using the spells.

*You walk out of the room, leaving Tempir in the freezing cold room, but before you leave you ask Tempir, "Are you still in the Ravens?" He replies with a simple "Aye"*

To those who want to know the details please contact me.

((Nikias wanted to kill off his character and requested that he be executed))