The White Ravens

nppeck

((Hey guise, you should ditch your current chars (Mala and Aodran), and make teenager characters, then you can be in my street urchin gang! :D

Only kids aloud, we're pick-pockets and thieves, and nobody tells us what to do! It's so much fun! If someone pisses us off? We beat him until he cries. If we need food? We steal it from the market. If we want some Minas? We ****** someones wallet!

You gotta join, it's a blast!))

((I wanna join ya :D

Starting small and slowly turning in an real killer >:D

But I dont wanna kill my char. :S

I think ill just create a second one, Eldor is gonna travel or something :)

I mean it just feels wrong to let this guild die, or am I just seeing things?))))

(( I am looking for a person with the MC; Uleftthedooropen Dwarven King here, we had an appointment and I would like to negiotiate about when I will give 'them' to you. ))

((Hey guise, you should ditch your current chars (Mala and Aodran), and make teenager characters, then you can be in my street urchin gang! :D

Only kids aloud, we're pick-pockets and thieves, and nobody tells us what to do! It's so much fun! If someone pisses us off? We beat him until he cries. If we need food? We steal it from the market. If we want some Minas? We ****** someones wallet!

You gotta join, it's a blast!))

((Great, lol no one offers for me :P Forever alone.... And thanks guys everyone forgets about me lol, I am one of the oldest members you know.

((well Striker, Ogedi, and I are still here. Ogedi and Striker have been in the WR for quite a while. Though I suppose I will be killing off my character soon.))

I'll be there to the end first to be there last to leave!

Barias and Emberhard, how much minas do we have right now for the city?

I currently have 15 thousand, Marius has about 20-40 thousand in safekeeping. Emberhard gives any money he makes to me.

We can ask Jullius to support us as well. ((he's a diamond vip who has agreed to help us))

((I wanna join ya :D

Starting small and slowly turning in an real killer >:D

But I dont wanna kill my char. :S

I think ill just create a second one, Eldor is gonna travel or something :)

I mean it just feels wrong to let this guild die, or am I just seeing things?))))

((Sick! Come on and join the fun! I'm at the cloud temple... I sure hope you don't meta game... Hint Hint.

Malanar walks into the town having a blank, dead looking face. He stumbles around then smashes his fist through a window, then looks at his reflection "No more..." He picks up his sword, grabs a sign and some charcoal then writes on it -It t’was an honor to be allowed in tis' guild with open arms, ye' are me family, I am sorry for this. Goodbye brothers and sisters, goodbye Arkosh, I am sorry- He walks out into the pouring rain and runs until he falls to the ground near a lava pit. Then laughs “Aye, I never would ave’ thought it’d be tis’ way.” Then he shouts loudly as he plunges his blade into his chest. Malanar rolls onto his side as he starts to crawl to the lava. “Aerial, protect me in these last moments.” Thinking of the times he used to be a human, not an emotionless killer. Malanar throws himself into the lava pit.

((another one bites the dust... everyone is dieing...

also barias you aren't doing this alone, Im the mayor and marias/nppeck has been giving a lot of time))

((Uleftthedooropen is Adval Teth in IC. Wait..he's the new Dwarvern king?))

((Broski is the king.))

Everyone, I deeply regret to inform you all that Marius has; unfortunately, passed away. He has been sick for some time and had devoted himself to improving both Ascella and Aliquam. He will most certainly be remembered. Through thick and thin he has remained strong, he has given so much to the White Ravens.

Seeing this large influx of death to our beloved members, I have begun plans to construct a crypt to honor those who have fallen. (It will be awesome when I finish it.)