The White Ravens

nppeck

((did they leave with the money?))

(( ICly yes all the money that was raised for Aliquam was taken when Barias left, I still need to talk to shiftnative to what happens with the 30,000 accredited minas from patato12.

((Mogroka said it was revoked))

(( its only revoked until we let the ravens/Aliquam Purus know that we are going to be attacking them, everything else besides that is cleared with the admins

(( ICly yes all the money that was raised for Aliquam was taken when Barias left, I still need to talk to shiftnative to what happens with the 30,000 accredited minas from patato12.

(( its only revoked until we let the ravens/Aliquam Purus know that we are going to be attacking them, everything else besides that is cleared with the admins

((So Spectres can bring allies and such? Good))

(( yes they can, sadly the server went into maintenence mode right as we were going to be telling people. aaaand we accidentally made Melataron kill himself :C

((Alright, would there be any issue if that for the sake of time I went and sent out some of my letters to leaders now? Or would you rather wait for server to come back up?))

Council members, now when Barias is gone, I need you to vote for the new lord of Aliquam Purus. Some things are recuired, so you can't vote just anyone. The One you are going to vote, must be in the ravens and he/she can't be a recruit. If possible, someone in the council. Hand over your votes please.

(( wait rel why do you want to fight the ravens? can someone pleas tell me what is going on?

(( wait rel why do you want to fight the ravens? can someone pleas tell me what is going on?

((I'm trying to SAVE the ravens >->))

(( someone pleas explain me what is going on, rel cna you send me a pm?

((Alright, would there be any issue if that for the sake of time I went and sent out some of my letters to leaders now? Or would you rather wait for server to come back up?))

(( Yeah you can go ahead and send them now, its going to be on a wednesday so its still in the 5 day timeframe before the battle, unless you want to wait until the server is back up in about 30 minutes or so.

(( someone pleas explain me what is going on, rel cna you send me a pm?

(( explaining would just take waaaaay too long, its best if you go through the previous pages to get an idea of what is going on

(( Yeah you can go ahead and send them now, its going to be on a wednesday so its still in the 5 day timeframe before the battle, unless you want to wait until the server is back up in about 30 minutes or so.

(( explaining would just take waaaaay too long, its best if you go through the previous pages to get an idea of what is going on

((Hopefully it can get moved though, I won't be able to attend the battle at its' current time))

Aodran, by order of Alvaska, you have been named temporary magistrate of the White Ravens.

((I still have ownership of Aliquam Purus, furthermore, I have been talking with Nikias and ogedi))

((Hopefully it can get moved though, I won't be able to attend the battle at its' current time))

(( /shrug

(( Im not the one who posted the war claim you would have to speak to Vardak about moving a date or any changes; im just hear to answer any questions you have about the war and such. and I would hug Aodran but I dont think High elves like hugs :C

Aodran, by order of Alvaska, you have been named temporary magistrate of the White Ravens.

((I still have ownership of Aliquam Purus, furthermore, I have been talking with Nikias and ogedi))

It is an honor to accept ths duty.

We still need a new lord, so if nobody resists, I'll take the position. ((Should I talk to the admins about getting the ownership?))

((You did not speak with me about war terms. I am the leader, you will follow server rules. Thus being the reason it was cancelled.))

Aodran you will be my messanger, and take full responsibility of the guild. I shall send you my aid of knowledge to help you rule in my temporary absence.