Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

1)MC Name & RP Name:

MC Name: heroofwinds9 RP Name:Roric_Talos

2)Chosen Patron:

Arke'ith, the Guardian Patron

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Roric has wanted to serve a greater purpose and learned about the order of the clerics from a paladin and his Pupil. Roric has skills with a sword and wants to use his blade to protect the weak ,innocent, and those who cannot protect themselves as well as all beings from dark forces by serving Arke'ith and God.

4)Race:

Human/Northerner

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Roric has trouble keeping his emotions such as anger and frustration to himself and sometimes gets close to taking out his anger on himself and others

6) How long have you been on the server:

Since late january 2012

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Roric would approach the situation and ask the Shade why he is harassing a citizen and that he must stop immediately. He would ask the apprentice shade why he does such things to one that cannot defend themself and to begone as they have no business harming others who have done nothing wrong . He would then make sure the citizen is not harmed and aid them if needed and send them on their way with any extra supplies he has for the trouble the citizen had to deal with.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Roric would approach the child and offer his cloak to the child, because he would rather to be the one who is exposed to the cold. He would then ask the child where their parents are and help the child find a warm place to stay and help the child find a place to live if they did not have one.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Roric would offer the money he has and tell the man that he should consider it a gift and that he forgives him because the bandit probably has nothing and is turning to a life of crime. He would encourage the bandit to confess his wrong doings to servants of god and to stop his life of crime or he would die a meaningless death because of his criminal ways.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. Roric would approach the man and ask him why he thinks his opinion is better than others. He would encourage the man to not speak of Iblees in public places as it frightens some. He would tell the man that he respects his opinion but he should look towards more pure faith and he reminds the man that Iblees cursed all mortal races and that he should not follow such beings.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Roric would reply "There is suffering for a reason. The reason is that there must be a balance between suffering and happiness. One cannot exist without the other. If there were no suffering, we would not appreciate the good in the world or our gift of life given to us by God."

((It seems I will be getting quite a few people to train <_< Oh well... I am not part of the Order application team, so you will have to wait a bit until you get denied or accepted.))

1)MC Name & RP Name: ((Icelifreakx)) "Ah, my name is Oscar Adornas. Well met cleric."

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel is the one I've chosen.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): "I have been in pilgrimage for years, searching and adventuring, me and my two wolves. I pray to Aeriel often, to keep a watch on me, but it was time I re-paid her for keeping my alive so long. That is why I wish to become a Paladin of the Clerics."

4)Race: Human, He is a Northeron.

5)Flaws in Your Character: "I would call being too honorable a flaw at times. Keeping me in too much trouble, but it has proved a blessing for those whom I protect. I also tend to drink at times, not often but it has proved to make me rather violent."

6) How long have you been on the server: ((13-March 12))

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Oscar walks to an Inn with a wide smile, humming a tune full of happiness. Oscar beckons the Inn keeper and requests a mug of cold ale and some roasted beef. Oscar sits in the stool closest to the door and turns his attention to the window where he notices a Shade attempting something at a citizen, the citizen appears to be on the ground while the Shade stands kicking him, Havel gets up from his stool and moves to the scene, one hand gripping his rusty steel blade and the other clutched into a fist. The Shade quickly notices Oscar and turns his attention from the citizen staring at Havel as he walks closer to him.

"Do you have a death wish?" The shade begins to cackle maniacally. Oscar continues to walk, his usual smile turning into a frown.

"Why? Why do you wish to harm him?" Says Oscar calmly as he inspects the Shade.

"This man, he saw me, he screamed and ran. I do not enjoy it when these people run around yelling about me" Says the Shade as his cackles stop and a huskier voice appears.

"While you may be a Shade and I a pilgrim, I will not harm you, leave this man be as he has done nothing that would really harm you. Perhaps it is best if you let this man speak of you, imagine as you could make a little reputation" Oscar argues whilst keeping a calm tone and laying one hand on the Shade's shoulder.

"Don't touch me! I have done what I wanted anyway." Says the shade shaking Oscar's hand off.

"Good, now off with you." Oscar's tone louder as he looks at the Shade one last time before he bolts off. Havel turns his attention at the citizen and kneels down to where he is.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Oscar questions as he lays one hand on the man's shoulder.

"I'm fine, he just yelled and shacked me a bit."

"Its good to hear your allright, I am Oscar Adornas, I wish you head to the a Cleric or a healer, it is best if you are cleansed from anything, just in case."

"Well met, Oscar Adornas. I will go to a Cleric, with these Shades one can never be too sure."

Oscar gives the man a warm smile before heading back to the tavern, letting go of his sword.

Oscar walking along the roads of Hanseti notices a child on the snow, very little clothing on him. He walks closer to him, beginning to take off his cape. "You alright, child? Here take this."

says Oscar as he offers his cape to the child. "Thank you kind sir, I am wandering in search of my mother." the child speaks as he lays the cape over his shoulders.

"That's a shame, please let me take you back to town, I will get you a room in one of the Inns and perhaps some more clothing for this weather."

"I am in search of my mother, I can't stop looking!"

"Child, You will die at this rate, please accept my offer. Perhaps when your rested and dressed properly you will be able to search for your mom." Havel gives the child a fake smile, and reaches out a hand to him.

"I will accept it for now, but I will continue my search!"

"Perhaps it is best if you do." Oscar walks the child back to town lets the kid rest in an Inn, pays for the food and room and later buys him some more layers of clothes.

"Farewell now child. May Aeriel watch you in your journey." Says while waving the kid off.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

"Your minas or your life!"

"My minas? I carry very little, I will let you have them you poor soul." Takes out a small pouch of minas, whilst doing so, flashing the rusty steel blade at the bandit.

"Huh!? I'm no poor soul! Just give the money! Snatches the money quickly from Havel's hands before walking away.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Oscar lays one hand on the man's shoulder and speaks softly. "I respect your choice to have joined Iblees but if you have very little right to tell others to do so as well, your are not to judge the other patrons either. Leave this place and never scream these words or be ready to face one or many of Aeriel's followers."

"Iblees will claim your soul! The undead will smite you all!" Screams the man nervously as he backs away, stumbling on his own feet.

"For Aeriel's grace, leave now!" Oscar screams at the man in attempt to scorn him further.

11)A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Oscar lays both hands on the man's shoulders and stares deep into his eyes "Perhaps you should not give up so easily just like the others have. Some say it is testing us, some say it will come eventually to save us all, but for now, take care of yourself and always know that Aeriel is watching and will protect you."

DENIED, You are already oathbound to several other groups and ye would have no time to the Order.

Your vows to other organizations have caused you to be denied, and you have committed crimes. One of which included stabbing me in the back.

((So on that subject, you can't be evil at all if in the Order))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

MC Name: heroofwinds9 RP Name:Roric_Talos

2)Chosen Patron:

Arke'ith, the Guardian Patron

Roric has wanted to serve a greater purpose and learned about the order of the clerics from a paladin and his Pupil. Roric has skills with a sword and wants to use his blade to protect the weak ,innocent, and those who cannot protect themselves as well as all beings from dark forces by serving Arke'ith and God.

4)Race:

Human/Northerner

Roric has trouble keeping his emotions such as anger and frustration to himself and sometimes gets close to taking out his anger on himself and others

Since late january 2012

Roric would approach the situation and ask the Shade why he is harassing a citizen and that he must stop immediately. He would ask the apprentice shade why he does such things to one that cannot defend themself and to begone as they have no business harming others who have done nothing wrong . He would then make sure the citizen is not harmed and aid them if needed and send them on their way with any extra supplies he has for the trouble the citizen had to deal with.

Roric would approach the child and offer his cloak to the child, because he would rather to be the one who is exposed to the cold. He would then ask the child where their parents are and help the child find a warm place to stay and help the child find a place to live if they did not have one.

Roric would offer the money he has and tell the man that he should consider it a gift and that he forgives him because the bandit probably has nothing and is turning to a life of crime. He would encourage the bandit to confess his wrong doings to servants of god and to stop his life of crime or he would die a meaningless death because of his criminal ways.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. Roric would approach the man and ask him why he thinks his opinion is better than others. He would encourage the man to not speak of Iblees in public places as it frightens some. He would tell the man that he respects his opinion but he should look towards more pure faith and he reminds the man that Iblees cursed all mortal races and that he should not follow such beings.

Roric would reply "There is suffering for a reason. The reason is that there must be a balance between suffering and happiness. One cannot exist without the other. If there were no suffering, we would not appreciate the good in the world or our gift of life given to us by God."

Accpeted! Seek Cleric Phlerin or High Cleric Hosper if ye wish to become a Cleric. Or seek Paladin Fengric for the path of a Paladin

1)MC Name & RP Name:

nikias_1996, Eledyr Skyrosson

2)Chosen Patron:

Aeriel

The first steps of Eledyr Skyrosson;

Eledyr Skyrosson, named after his grandfather, was raised as an orphan by two people who cared for him like if it was their own son. He had a normal yought but unlike most he had a strong religion, for some reason he felt like he had a special bond with Aeriel and although he is still not sure if this was truely the fact he still likes to think that Aeriel watches over him. When he reached the age of twenty Eledyr wanted to know more about his family, so he went looking. It was a journey both long and boring and he gave uup several times only to start again not sure after. The search took him to many towns and city's and he has seen a lot of the world called Asulon. After a few years of searching he found he discovered the name of his father: Skyros. This man was a normal farmer untill the day he was robbed and attacked by bandits. He joined a group called the merry men in the hope of killing the bandits. What happened after that was unclear. Now that he knew the name of his father he also wanted to know more, who was his mother , does he have any brothers or sisters? Many question where still to be answered but finding the awnsers was not easy. He found out on accident that he had a grandfather that was also named Eledyr and after some more investigation he found out exactly who this Eledyr had been. The man was holy for Eledyr from that day on. He found out how he had once lead the Clerics and how he had been a loyal follower of Aeriel, the same pattorn he himself adored. Once he found out about the past of his grandfather he decided that he would follow in his footsteps. Thats why he wrote a letter to the clerics with the application to be able to train and become a true follower.

4)Race:

Human

He is often impulsive wich is because of his young age, he will most likly not think before he acts. Ofcourse this will go away when he gets older and wiser. Another thing is his love for ale wich somethimes causes him to appear drunk when he shouldn't be.

Almost a year now

Impulsive as he is Eledyr would walk up to the shade and start talking to him, not thinking about the consequences. Leave this citizen alone! he says to the the Shade. The Shade is unimpressed and ignores Eledyrs attempt to talk to him. Eledyr gets angry and draws the dagger that is always by his side. Now Listen ye bugger leave 'im alone! Eledyr can see that the Shade is unimpressed and then he remembers something he had read in his grandfathers diary: " confusion is the key to defeating any enemy". Without thinking Eledyr throws away his dagger and takes out the leather drinking bag he always has dangling on his belt. He takes of the cork and throws the ale that is inside the bag in the shades face. He then yells at the top of his lungs, RUN! He drops the leather bag and starts running making sure that he stays between the citizen and the shade. If the Shade should be able to keep up with them he shall try to hold up the shade untill the citizen can escape.

As he walks by the child he is reminded off all the the children and beggers that he used to see in his hometown. He walk up to the kid and invites him to the nearest tavern where he will buy him some ale and sopu to get him warm. He realises that he cannot take the kid with him but he pays the tavern owner to take care of the kid for a week. this gives him the time to sort things out and find a home for the kid.

Eledyr Sighs as he realises that once again he is the victim of a robbery.

At first he tryes to reasen with the bandits but he quickly realises that that is of no use.

He takes out a bag with a few minas and throws it towards the bandits. He does this to make sure that they do not harm any other citizens that pass the road. When The bandits Let him go he stays around for a while so that he can help if they should decide to steal from a citizen. If that should be the case he wouldn't be so nice to them.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

When Eledyr hears the name of Iblees something in him snaps, He starts preaching himslef.

How could you trust the pattorn that has forced us to leave our homes! Think about all we lost all our friends and family who are death now all because of him! No, following Iblees would only lead to our demise. I don't care what you say sir, but Do not mention Iblees again in a positive way for I shall not be so nice the next time. He then walks away from the market towards the tavern to get a drink.

Why do we keep creating things that cause suffering? God wants to help us and stop the suffering but as long as we keep fighting eachother and not listen to him he cannot do a thing. It is like talking to a deaf man, as long as he is deaf he will not hear you and you will not be able to save him nor help him. Only when we truely listen to him and follow him will he be able to help us.

"Eh? You must be mistaking me for someone different I swear alligeance to the Clerical Order. I have no other groups I attend to."

((Oscar has no groups, Havel got Perma-killed by a certain man))

-Removed-

(((No ooc in the guild chat, and The Glacial One is a villain. Oscar is a very very nice person, I like the contrast.

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC: Parkerwowxdx RP: Kuis Gelise

2)Chosen Patron: Gazardiael

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):My father was ill and a Paladin help him. So i want to be like the Paladin I met that day

4)Race: Elf

5)Flaws in Your Character: He sometime act childish but stop after.

6) How long have you been on the server: 1 year

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]:I first see if there anyone around for backup then if not I would try and help the citizen.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.:I would go up to him ask where his perents are. Then get him somewhere safe and give him some food

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.:I will keep my hand on my sword and ask him why he's doing. If he attacks me. I will defend myself.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.: I will go up to him and ask why he feel that way and thentry to enlighten him.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?":God make us suffer to make us better people to learn are mistakes and If you are good to God, God will be good to you.

Edit-

((Don't worry about his application, he felt a bit rushed by me.. I am pretty sure he will re-do it :P))

*Fengric examines the sign for Kuis' application and looks a bit disappointed*

*Fengric mumbles to himself "Hm.. Doesn't live up to the standards I would expect for someone willing to join. I'll have to notify him to teach him how he should handle situations such as these.."

(( READ Last warning before i start handing out warn-status. No more OOC in guild Chat I posted it once the last page/two ago and Ice has also done it. Before you start thinking im beining a jerk Im simply doing my job as a Fm and enforcing the rules. I rather not have to lock my own Guild thread due to all the ooc. Anymore OOc will result in a warn and if it contiunes I shall lock the topic you can deal with almost all of your questions in Rp everyone not ooc. And if you think you can not. Pm it to me, Or Hosper.))

*The War cleric looks through all of the signs of the new-ones wanting to join*

"I will get these lads sorted out soon..."

1)MC Name & RP Name:

nikias_1996, Eledyr Skyrosson

2)Chosen Patron:

Aeriel

The first steps of Eledyr Skyrosson;

Eledyr Skyrosson, named after his grandfather, was raised as an orphan by two people who cared for him like if it was their own son. He had a normal yought but unlike most he had a strong religion, for some reason he felt like he had a special bond with Aeriel and although he is still not sure if this was truely the fact he still likes to think that Aeriel watches over him. When he reached the age of twenty Eledyr wanted to know more about his family, so he went looking. It was a journey both long and boring and he gave uup several times only to start again not sure after. The search took him to many towns and city's and he has seen a lot of the world called Asulon. After a few years of searching he found he discovered the name of his father: Skyros. This man was a normal farmer untill the day he was robbed and attacked by bandits. He joined a group called the merry men in the hope of killing the bandits. What happened after that was unclear. Now that he knew the name of his father he also wanted to know more, who was his mother , does he have any brothers or sisters? Many question where still to be answered but finding the awnsers was not easy. He found out on accident that he had a grandfather that was also named Eledyr and after some more investigation he found out exactly who this Eledyr had been. The man was holy for Eledyr from that day on. He found out how he had once lead the Clerics and how he had been a loyal follower of Aeriel, the same pattorn he himself adored. Once he found out about the past of his grandfather he decided that he would follow in his footsteps. Thats why he wrote a letter to the clerics with the application to be able to train and become a true follower.

4)Race:

Human

He is often impulsive wich is because of his young age, he will most likly not think before he acts. Ofcourse this will go away when he gets older and wiser. Another thing is his love for ale wich somethimes causes him to appear drunk when he shouldn't be.

Almost a year now

Impulsive as he is Eledyr would walk up to the shade and start talking to him, not thinking about the consequences. Leave this citizen alone! he says to the the Shade. The Shade is unimpressed and ignores Eledyrs attempt to talk to him. Eledyr gets angry and draws the dagger that is always by his side. Now Listen ye bugger leave 'im alone! Eledyr can see that the Shade is unimpressed and then he remembers something he had read in his grandfathers diary: " confusion is the key to defeating any enemy". Without thinking Eledyr throws away his dagger and takes out the leather drinking bag he always has dangling on his belt. He takes of the cork and throws the ale that is inside the bag in the shades face. He then yells at the top of his lungs, RUN! He drops the leather bag and starts running making sure that he stays between the citizen and the shade. If the Shade should be able to keep up with them he shall try to hold up the shade untill the citizen can escape.

As he walks by the child he is reminded off all the the children and beggers that he used to see in his hometown. He walk up to the kid and invites him to the nearest tavern where he will buy him some ale and sopu to get him warm. He realises that he cannot take the kid with him but he pays the tavern owner to take care of the kid for a week. this gives him the time to sort things out and find a home for the kid.

Eledyr Sighs as he realises that once again he is the victim of a robbery.

At first he tryes to reasen with the bandits but he quickly realises that that is of no use.

He takes out a bag with a few minas and throws it towards the bandits. He does this to make sure that they do not harm any other citizens that pass the road. When The bandits Let him go he stays around for a while so that he can help if they should decide to steal from a citizen. If that should be the case he wouldn't be so nice to them.

When Eledyr hears the name of Iblees something in him snaps, He starts preaching himslef.

How could you trust the pattorn that has forced us to leave our homes! Think about all we lost all our friends and family who are death now all because of him! No, following Iblees would only lead to our demise. I don't care what you say sir, but Do not mention Iblees again in a positive way for I shall not be so nice the next time. He then walks away from the market towards the tavern to get a drink.

Why do we keep creating things that cause suffering? God wants to help us and stop the suffering but as long as we keep fighting eachother and not listen to him he cannot do a thing. It is like talking to a deaf man, as long as he is deaf he will not hear you and you will not be able to save him nor help him. Only when we truely listen to him and follow him will he be able to help us.

Accepted!

--------

*A Hawk drops off a letter with the seal of the clerics.*

"Seek Paladin Fengric (Boxofdog) for the path of a Paladin or Cleric Hosper for the Path of a Cleric"

1)MC Name & RP Name: KkSoso - Rorik Blueheart

2)Chosen Patron: Ogradhad

As a young lad, so tiny an' wit' little beard, I ran into one o' our Priests. He was a nice Dwarf, hair greyed from both age an' wisdom, an' his robes clean an seeming t' give a glow o' radiance. He was even kind enough t' share both his bread an' his stories. He spoke much o' the history of the Dwarves: The Kings, Paragons, and Gods. One that he spoke most of was the God Ogradhad, he showed great respect for him and wished to grant all of his teachings upon anyone he can grant. The teaching was something simple, at first I didn' get it. But later as I grew older me self, my beard now full, I understand it. Never give up searching fer the light, never give up searching for knowledge, an' never give up on others. I want to join the order to find this knowledge I am lookin' fer, an' I know this is me best path t' take.

4)Race: Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character: He acts a bit unorthodox with most situations thrown at him. He usually acts with the thought of seeing 'what will happen if I do this?' This caused him to get into trouble a lot as a youth and even now fully bearded.

6) How long have you been on the server: September 2011

Rorik stands by watching the two, the shade continuing to taunt the poor victim. His feet begin to scuff at the grass next to the tree he was just enjoying an apple moments ago. Then a thought enters his mind, him giving off a grin partially hidden beneath his beard. "The apple." He mutters to himself, before reaching down, grasping the already dying apple core, the air turning the apple a pale brown and soft. He stares once more at the shade, who now went into gloating at his torment. Rorik throws his arm back, taking careful aim with the apple core. putting all his might forward, with the help of stepping off with his right foot, he sends the rotting core flying in hopes he hits the shade.

To his dismay, the core was off by a bit and hitting the poor victim in the head, knocking her over and splattering what little apple juice in her hair and on her face. "Err.." He stumbles to think. "Guess the wind should be accounted fer then." The shade stops for a moment, confused about what just happen. He looks over towards Rorik then back at the sobbing victim and couldn't contain himself. He begins laughing uncontrollably before stumbling off so they couldn't take advantage of his invulnerable state from being breathless of laughter. Rorik walks over to the victim before saying "Sorry 'bout that, but least he won' be bothering ye now." He offers a hand to the lass in hopes of helping her up, but is only met with his hand being swatted away and a glare. She helps herself up and storms off, wishing to just head home and clean up.

Rorik forces himself forward in the deep snow, the recent blizzard finally dying out to the point of him being able to continue his travels. His heavy brown furred cloak covered with a light layer of white snow, his hood in the same condition. His glance slowly moves to his right, then to his left, viewing the horizon, the trees, or anything to give him thought to keep himself entertained upon his travels. One thing did seem out of the ordinary, the small imprints within the snow leading away from the path. They seemed fresh since the snow has yet to cover them fully, and too big to be of a small animal. "Wonder what you would lead me to?" His says with his breath being shown to the cool air. He follows the small trail, cutting between the trees to reach what looked like to small figure lying in the snow and ice. Rushing over, Rorik slides on the frozen ground for a moment before crouching before what he can see is a young Human boy. He sakes him gently and notes the boy is still alive and shivering. His skin was already a pale blue, his finger tips even darker. Without need to think, Rorik removes both his hooded furred cloak and his gloves, covering the boy with them and putting his gloves over the frostbitten hands. Reaching down and gripping the boy's body, he pulls up, attempting to lift the boy. "Ogradhad, give me strength." He stumbles for a moment not losing his grip. "This lad is my size, at least we don' weight the same." His steps are slow at first, but begin to gain momentum as his desperation rises. "Now I believe there is a town up ahead o' the road." The snow has begun to pick up again, the winds becoming more frightening as it was a few days ago. "Blasted storm, couldn' ye just give me a break?!" He yells out to the heavens. "Come on, don' give up on me.." His arms begin to grow numb, his legs burning for rest as he fights against the blizzard, now roaring at full power. It wasn't for long before the strain was too much for him and he fell, his grip on the boy releasing. As the boy was heavily being covered by the snow, Rorik dragged his breathless body over to him and embracing it, making sure the cloak covered the boy fully. "Ye'll be alright... lad..."

His eyes began to grow heavy as he soon feel into a sleep he thought he won't be waking up from. He dreamt of being near a warm fire, just lying near the glowing embers. It was bright, so very bright. "Ogradhad? Is that ye?" He squinted up at the light and upon opening his eyes fully, he found himself in a warm bed. He looked around wondering if he was dead or not. His thoughts were quickly interrupted by a woman walking into his room, along with a young boy, the same Rorik just rescued. The mother thanked the light that Rorik was awake and doing well and explained everything. How he passed out and covered the boy just a few feet of their town. How one of the guards on patrol spotted them by sheer luck and dragged him and the boy back. How she is the mother and he was out earlier playing 'adventurer' in the woods when the sudden blizzard caught him off guard, the blinding snow getting him lost. And how thankful she is that Rorik saved her only son, granting him food and shelter anytime among her house.

After leaving the town from before, giving the boy and his mother one final farewell, Rorik set to his next destination. He began to ponder on how he could of better the situation. How should he have acted carrying the boy and keeping them both warm? Would it even have been possible? These thoughts kept haunting him as he continued to try to rework out parallel possibilities. He was so deep in thought, he doesn't notice the shrouded man rushing up from behind. Without warning, the man pounces on Rorik, throwing him forward into the snow, before being violently turned around to only have a blade pressed against his throat. Rorik's face had an initial shock to it, eyes wide at the cool steel of the blade being pressed roughly against his throat. He attempted to calm himself at the sight, trying to rework his current problem in his head. He was once again so deep in thought, his sight still glued onto the blade, he didn't notice the man behind the blade, him shouting in a demanding voice. It took a few seconds longer, but the mans voice soon started to come more clear to Rorik's notice. The man demanded any money and valuables Rorik might have been carrying. He considered the demand, observing the man fully, taking note to his shaking sword arm, his eyes also wide. There was even signs the man might have been gritting his teeth behind his mask.

These all perked Rorik's interest as he came up with something. "Guess ye jus' have t' kill me then lad. Fer I don' have anything but me clothes an' me beard." Rorik stated, his nerves now calm and still. The man staggered for a moment before desperately began to search the Dwarf, searching his clothing for any coins or rations. He was just about to give up until he finally found a bag of coins hidden near Rorik's right boot. The coins would easily give him a few nights at an Inn with a full meal at each of those days. The man now with full confidence staggered up to his feet quickly to rush off. "Why that beardless..." Rorik quickly rose to his feet, picking up a stone nearby, just out of his reach before. "Lets see, wind is coming from the right so..." He pulled his arm back before throwing it forward, sending the stone flying towards the bandit in hopes it would hit and not be another apple incident. His correction payed off as the rock hit the bandit dead on in the back of the head. Running over the the still body, Rorik checked to see if he was still breathing. Taking note of his breath showing through his mask caused him to released a large sigh before giving off an even bigger grin. "Ha, so it did work!" He reached down grabbing his coin bag before walking back onto the trail to continue on.

Finally making it into a city, Rorik first makes his way to the market place, wanting to restock what supplies he may need ahead of time. He instead is met with loud yells coming from a single man standing on top of a bench so that he may look down at everyone, and they are looking up to him. At first, Rorik didn't even comprehend what nonsense the man was preaching about, and even soon turned to leave. That was until he heard "Iblees!" and "The Gods like Aeriel and Ogradhad have abandoned us! They are powerless to our cause!" This caused Rorik to freeze in his steps. His body twitched first as he heard those words, before turning and moving at a quick pace through the crowed to meet the man face to face. When his eyes laid upon this preacher he responded with, "An' how exactly would I join wit' the Iblees?" The man stopped in his words and grinned. "Ah, so you are not blinded like the rest who are plagued on this land." The man leaned down, his grin still wide through his own, but slightly unimpressive, beard. "Come closer brother so I may tell you the story." Rorik nodded and leaned closer. Just as the man was about to speak, Rorik reached up, grabbing the man by the beard and pulling down. It worked just as he planned, it caused enough unbalance, the man fell over towards the ground, splitting his chin open. "Ha! Ye have some nerve speaking of not only Iblees, but speaking ill of Ogradhad!" The man grabbed at his chin, blood showing between his fingers, glaring at Rorik. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it as a sudden rush of pain took over his jaw. He looked up at the crowed now giving the man distasteful looks, some even smirking and laughing. Rising to his feet, he rushed off, pushing the crowed aside in his path, still holding his bleeding chin. Rorik brushed his hands off together, feeling a bit dirty touching the man's beard. "Right then, now 'bout them supplies."

With supplies bought, Rorik ties the leather pack to his back waist, making sure it is firmly fastened. "If that bandit had met wit' me earlier, I might have had more t' take." He hummed to himself as he began to walk off, ready to leave the city to his final destination, for now. Before he made it to the gates, a man stopped him, claiming he was the Dwarf that dealt with that Iblees preacher, and asking him why do the Gods allow for all this pain and suffering to continue. Rorik pondered the question for a moment and came to a fitting answer that he believed was right. "Now that is a good question lad. No one really knows why, and I would be lying if I said I knew why. But this is what I believe may be the reason," Rorik spread his arms to his sides, half way raised. "Think of it like a scale, if the Gods did everything t' help us, and grant every prayer, then we wouldn' know how t 'do anything fer ourselves. If the Gods never listened, then we would lose faith, and in that case, there wouldn't be any point in Gods. They already worked hard t' shape this world, it is up t' us to follow what guidance they grant us and use it fer the best." Rorik takes a deep breath and sighs heavily. "Why the Gods allow pain and suffering? Because, to prove to us we are still alive an' able to keep moving ferward. An' old friend once told me, 'Suffering is always met wit' peace.' I hope these words gave you an answer." The man smiled, obviously touched by the words and gave his farewell. After the man left, Rorik left through the gates, with a wide grin under his beard. "I jus' gave me first preach."

*A letter arrives at the cleric base*

Good Clerics of Asulon,

I have been a part of the clerics for several elven weeks now yet I have not even spoken to my supposed teacher. While I can understand that there is a sortage I cannot truely be patient for ever. Therefore I request that I could be given my tasks so that I can try and complete them with the goal of becoming a cleric in the future. Please do not see this as me demanding the tasks, I just wish to be able to complete them since I truely believe that I am ready to do so.

Signed Eledyr Skyrosson