The North Alrasian Commerce And Trade Company

fatwampa

I am a farmer hoping to get over to Hanseti soon. But, they won't grant me access through the gates of Hanseti without a person from the company. Please, send me a bird soon.[[the reason I'm off all the time is because my comp internet is not working]]

-Cornelius [[scottyBleez]]

I am a farmer hoping to get over to Hanseti soon. But, they won't grant me access through the gates of Hanseti without a person from the company.

We'll send a representative as soon as possible. We are currently swamped with legal but we'll make sure you get in okay.

The Application

((MC Name)): AspectGC

Character Name: Aerius Windsworn

Race: Human, Southerner

((RL)) Age: 24

Current Occupation: Trader/Vagabond/Wanderer

If any, preferred positions:

- Logger

- Storekeeper

- Fisherman

- Cook

- Diplomat

- Merchant

- Courier

- Some kind of scout/explorer.

Particular skills can be written here: I consider myself a jack of all trades, and I can do most jobs, save mining , and anything that will require harming any animals, or people. I am a new immigrant to Asulon, from islands far away. I am a strict vegan, and will not eat any meat you feed me.

The Application

((MC Name)): AspectGC

Character Name: Aerius Windsworn

Well the new location is in need of miners, loggers, fishermen, and farmers. If you need help getting into the realm of Hanseti, let us know. We are almost ready to begin building a new storeroom and will need a several more employees.

Go to New Sorovitz, that's where we're building.

((It's a city in Hanseti, about -530/2650ish.))

We'll send someone over soon. The amount of policy work we're in is really adding up. If you need a temporary pass, we can send you to someone who can arrange one for reduced cost or maybe even free. After that, it's pretty simple; becoming a citizen.

As for everyone else, thank you for being patient. We're experiencing more work then expected so everything is behind schedule.

((It also doesn't help that I have a paper due tomorrow. I'll personally get to you guys though, don't worry. This weekend is looking pretty clear.))

i have finished the main building of Kelasto, and have a list of supplies i would like your representative to sell, or again i can sell for you:

diamond

gold

iron

other valubles

i am willing to buy in bulk ,once i can gain enough coin, if a low price is offered (( like 75 per gold ingot maybe?)) if you would rather send a represenative i can work with you on the taxes and see if we can reach an agreement.

((MC Name)): jesperk

Character Name: Frenlis Ga'At

Race: Orc; Goblin

((RL)) Age: 16

Current Occupation: None, was a trader, but fell on hard times ((I'm a new player

If any, preferred positions: Merchant, something along those lines.

Particular skills can be written here: An effective haggler, with a combination of decent human manners and outright rudeness, is able to close a price, but will keep the customer in mind.

((MC Name)): jesperk

Character Name: Frenlis Ga'At

We've had an influx in merchant applicants so be prepared to earn this job. While other positions are easy to obtain, mercantile jobs are becoming increasingly difficult to get.

We will soon be holding a job auction of sorts, be on the look out for this.

((MC Name)): Paladin_of_Io

Character Name: Drazin

Race: Human

((RL)) Age: 14

Current Occupation: Seventis army.

If any, preferred positions: security, logger.

Particular skills can be written here: axe mastery: 52. Woodcutting 15 or so.

((MC Name)): Paladin_of_Io

Character Name: Drazin

Particular skills can be written here: axe mastery: 52. Woodcutting 15 or so.

We are potentially in need of loggers and militants. Perhaps placing you in both would be beneficial. If you are willing to work in the realm of Hanseti, we might have a position for you.