~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

((A idea, based in a mountain area and make a lava source or something for our forge, In too much pain to think up properly you can adapt on it if you want))

I agree on the Fungal Forest, too natural. I would love to help you look for a new place though.

(What is all of your MC user names so can I keep in touch rather than typing out massive titles in messages))

((I'll update the OP with them.))

((while you're at it, spell my name right :/ its been months and you still spell it wrong :P))

((while you're at it, spell my name right :/ its been months and you still spell it wrong :P))

((Fine, you spell it! And get online!))

Well, since I AM making skins for you guys, may as well join with an alt account of mine.

MC Name: Asthileh

RP Name: Asthil

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Born a dwarf some 150 years ago, Asthil was the son of a small family of smiths. His father always said they had a greater legacy deep in their blood. In him, Asthil learned the arts of the forge and smithing, as well as a desire to ascend the social ladder. When his father died, Asthil donned his helmet and armor, scratched with age and dented with use. He took his father's forge, but it was lost to the Undead in later years. He became dispossessed, and wandered, his sole possessions being the armor he wore and his father's hammer. And so, he fled to Asulon with the rest of the refugees in hopes of making a legacy worthy of his father's admiration.

Do you accept our rules?: Aye

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: Aye

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Aye

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: Aye

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: Not to my knowledge, but I know I have offended many a sensitive admin, so I would not be surprised if there is a ban report on me somewhere.

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Csalz-something, roleplayed as the Masked Man of Alras. Gorum is a good friend of mine IC, have had much interaction with him. Pastor Petrus, helping him work out his church. And others.

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: Part of the Pantheon Council.

((What is gong to happen to the wolf pack? Are you going to have them join us?))

((What is gong to happen to the wolf pack? Are you going to have them join us?))

((I really dont see why that would need to happen. I was in the original cult so that is why I am back. When the original cult was destroyed, it caused me to create the Wolf Pack. 2 very seperate things. One doesnt need to join the other. Its just coincidental that a few of us were in the original cult.))

Well, since I AM making skins for you guys, may as well join with an alt account of mine.

MC Name: Asthileh

RP Name: Asthil

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Born a dwarf some 150 years ago, Asthil was the son of a small family of smiths. His father always said they had a greater legacy deep in their blood. In him, Asthil learned the arts of the forge and smithing, as well as a desire to ascend the social ladder. When his father died, Asthil donned his helmet and armor, scratched with age and dented with use. He took his father's forge, but it was lost to the Undead in later years. He became dispossessed, and wandered, his sole possessions being the armor he wore and his father's hammer. And so, he fled to Asulon with the rest of the refugees in hopes of making a legacy worthy of his father's admiration.

Do you accept our rules?: Aye

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: Aye

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Aye

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: Aye

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: Not to my knowledge, but I know I have offended many a sensitive admin, so I would not be surprised if there is a ban report on me somewhere.

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Csalz-something, roleplayed as the Masked Man of Alras. Gorum is a good friend of mine IC, have had much interaction with him. Pastor Petrus, helping him work out his church. And others.

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: Part of the Pantheon Council.

Accepted.

You should keep it in the dwarven lands :3 We need more stuffs goin on here