Regenis

susitsu

The Prophet walks about distributing his first written book, "The words of Landora to the Followers of Regenis"

((You may role play having this book/having read it, I made numerous copies IG of it so you can ask me oocly if you could get one or get one IC.))

[Wow, Susitsu. You are amazing. 3 words that will never get old.]

[Question; Would it be possible for me to follow this religion, but stay in the Dark Brotherhood?]

[Question; Would it be possible for me to follow this religion, but stay in the Dark Brotherhood?]

((Yes.))

((Aww. Looks interesting but ic, my character is pretty pissed at yours. Maybe I'll just join LaTerre's evil cult. ;)))

((Edit: Sorry for forgetting the brackets. Posted kinda late.))

Aww. Looks interesting but ic, my character is pretty pissed at yours. Maybe I'll just join LaTerre's evil cult. ;)

((This is an IC post, PLEASE POST OOC MARKS IF SPEAKING OOC. Though only two people know that Lucas Black is "The Prophet". For all others he is some dark robed preaching man. So my relations to people as Lucas Black won't actually affect that.))

[[ Please end this OOC nonsense. It is getting ridiculous in here. ]]

Ah? Lucas is starting a cult?

Consider yourself terminated, Shen. Following a deity is no path upwards, rather; you are enslaved by the shackles you have created. Punishment be served, a foolish Dark Prophet. Let the Light obscure your lies, and may your words be cast aside like the vagrant you once were.

-The Illuminated Prophet makes a rather rude gesture towards Lucas. Before an answer could be given, he walks away silently.-

The seemingly old Dark Prophet shakes his head a bit in disapproval at the ruffians, he continues on his day to day kindness and preaching, awaiting when he has enough followers to...get more...''drastic'.

((this sounds good to me, it will fit my character perfect to! I will join if i can I am but awaiting for my VA's judgement.))

Edit: ((How would you go about joining this?))

((I enjoyed you being nice to my character as Prince and the other guy were being mean to him))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.