The Seventis Government

Protactes

IG Name: Denivire

IC Name: Crow

Weapon Level: Swords is 100, and soon Axemastery will be 100.

Reason for Applying: Because I want to serve a purpose to the great Kingdom of Seventis. For too long have I lingered in the dark, overshadowed by men equal to me. I have practiced and trained for over 20 years, perfecting the art of Swordsmanship, Sparring, and Axemastery.

Rank in Army: Nothing, but a Apprentice in the Crimson Blades.

Experience: Agility training from being an entertainer, Joker, the first to join Jester's posse. Sword and Axe training from killing countless bandits and protecting villages from further threats. Wrestling from sparring with tons of people, friend or enemy. And most prestigious of all, fighting Jester himself and almost winning.

ACCEPTED AS PROTACTES OF THE SEVENTIS NATION! THANKS!

Here we go...

Baron

IG Name: bickando

IC Name: Bitazity_Dracaena

Accomplishments: Semi-born into wealth, Live in the family mansion. Rich, if about 1,500 minas is rich. I spent a lot on the city, used to have about 7,000.

VIP: No, not quite.

Experience in Seventis: I've lived here since the days of Azar, and have helped the people on many occasions. I actually gave half of my imported Alras wool to Damien for the ships' sails. "Only the best," he said. I work as a Centurion, and try my best to keep the city safe from evildoers *glares in the direction of Andromeda*. Speaking of which, I defended Azar from attack, but left with Renati ((I died)). Of course, there is another secret, but Renati knows what it is.

+1, but please add more detail.

Protactes

IG Name: Denivire

IC Name: Crow

Weapon Level: Swords is 100, and soon Axemastery will be 100.

Reason for Applying: Because I want to serve a purpose to the great Kingdom of Seventis. For too long have I lingered in the dark, overshadowed by men equal to me. I have practiced and trained for over 20 years, perfecting the art of Swordsmanship, Sparring, and Axemastery.

Rank in Army: Nothing, but a Apprentice in the Crimson Blades.

Experience: Agility training from being an entertainer, Joker, the first to join Jester's posse. Sword and Axe training from killing countless bandits and protecting villages from further threats. Wrestling from sparring with tons of people, friend or enemy. And most prestigious of all, fighting Jester himself and almost winning.

Crow is an amazing person and Jester is The Crimson Blades champion and getting anywhere near defeating him is a great accomplishment.

Edit: Didn't realise that he had been accepted already

Lord/Lady

IG Name: Pheonix_292

IC Name: Claudius Centaurum, leader of the Order of the Red Phoenix

What Seventisian Town? : the next to come of age!

VIP? Needed: 50$ VIP

Management Skills? : In the skill of management I have lead the military in an old town located in the north of Aegis although nothing much really happened there anyway. Before I obtained this title I had lead and managed many raids with a northerner guild I had joined but quickly left due to the fact that I was not enjoying myself there. In the land of Asulon I have lead and organised the city of seventis in the absence of my liege, I made sure everything ran smoothly some times failing but that is to be expected by a human. I have also lead a small military while I was a baron for the kingdom of seventis woch in itself takes a tremendous amount of management. I also lead a military order and take care of all its logistics and tactics.

Leadership: . I have lead a small military while I was a baron for the kingdom of seventis. I have also lead a multitude of raids with the already mentioned northerner guild. After thus I had obtained the title of Strategos ( Military Leader ) in the old city of Norjun. I have also recently started a new military order and im stacking on the members.

Time on per Day: Week = 4-5 hours Weekend = 10-14 hours.

Experience in Seventis: I was there for everything since the first town Azar and to now where we are a proud kingdom with 4 towns and hopefully to be larger.

You must get 5 people to +1

your app for it to be reviewed.

You must get 5 people to +1

your app for it to be reviewed.

I +1! Glad to see ye again Claudius!

CPU_Easy's Lord Application

Lord/Lady

IG Name:

CPU_Easy

IC Name:

Lord Griffin of House Lionheart

What Seventisian Town?

The City of Seventis.

VIP? Needed:

I have a Diamond VIP.

Managment Skills?:

Griffin has some management skills, as the archbishop, he was in charge of the religion of aerielism in Holm, but doesn't practice it anymore. He also lead the nation whenever King Hiebe was absent. Griffin also had the spare time during his mid twenties to practice swordsmanship skills (lvl. 99 :D), mining (lvl. 50), and archery too (lvl.51).

Leadership:

Griffin has had a lot of past leadership skills before, including being the archbishop and ambassador to the nation of holm. He left Holm to seek new territory and a new life. Griffin has also been the long time leader of the House of Lionheart. The nobles or members may join this house to become more of royalty and to have a good time with colleagues.

Time on per Day:

Normally I have around 1-1:30 per day (one to one hour thirty minutes), but on weekends I have around four hours.

Experience in Seventis:

I have been to Seventis before to trade and to be a Seventis guard. The beautiful city of Seventis is the city for me an my daughter Adelaide Lionheart.

I +1 this. Overall good, in my opinion.

CPU_Easy's Lord Application

Lord/Lady

IG Name:

CPU_Easy

IC Name:

Lord Griffin of House Lionheart

What Seventisian Town?

The City of Seventis.

VIP? Needed:

I have a Diamond VIP.

Managment Skills?:

Griffin has some management skills, as the archbishop, he was in charge of the religion of aerielism in Holm, but doesn't practice it anymore. He also lead the nation whenever King Hiebe was absent. Griffin also had the spare time during his mid twenties to practice swordsmanship skills (lvl. 99 :D), mining (lvl. 50), and archery too (lvl.51).

Leadership:

Griffin has had a lot of past leadership skills before, including being the archbishop and ambassador to the nation of holm. He left Holm to seek new territory and a new life. Griffin has also been the long time leader of the House of Lionheart. The nobles or members may join this house to become more of royalty and to have a good time with colleagues.

Time on per Day:

Normally I have around 1-1:30 per day (one to one hour thirty minutes), but on weekends I have around four hours.

Experience in Seventis:

I have been to Seventis before to trade and to be a Seventis guard. The beautiful city of Seventis is the city for me an my daughter Adelaide Lionheart.

Your name was Everlon bloom something in Holm and if yuou created a new character you would not have any knowlege of Holm or past life. Please fix this.

Your name was Everlon bloom something in Holm and if yuou created a new character you would not have any knowlege of Holm or past life. Please fix this.

First of all, that was Sarouuthel, Griffins elf alter ego. Anyway, I need one more +1! ;)

Hallen takes out a parchment,begins writing in the bright midday sun...

94382563.jpg