The Elignonn, Or "fireborn"

Hear me, O blessed ones, O High Elves of Asulon. Give ear, and heed my words; for truly I say to you: On this day we shall retake our fame and glory of old... no matter the cost.

For too long now, we have been disregarded, even more so with the fall of Haelun'Or... What provokes this dishonor?! Why shouldn't we demand the same respect as our ancestors?

Those questions need not be answered with words, because we will put them to rest with our actions.

With war, and the skill of our blades we shall fight! We shall redeem ourselves in the eyes of our forefathers, and we will show this world why we are the Blessed Elves.

Indeed, this may not be the path by which our forefathers gained the respect and honor that is their name... but by God! This is the way we shall reclaim it!

Take up arms and join me! O High ones, O Mali'Aheral... O Blood Elves...

((This is a guild meant to redeem the name of the High Elves, the true blessed ones of Asulon.))

The Law of the Blood Elves:

Always obey your superior. If you do not, you are disgraceful and will be banished from the order.

You shall not harm another Blood Elf. If you have a quarrel, report to your superior and they shall arrange a duel.

If your honor is challenged, slay the damned fool who has disgraced you. Failure to do so will prove that you are weak, and you will be removed from the order. A death in battle is not dishonorable. If you are slayed in battle you will not be considered weak.

Insulting a fellow Blood Elf's dignity will give him grounds to slay you.

Orcs are filthy beasts. Kill them on sight.

To Join Us:

Simply fill this parchment with the required information, and submit it to me. If you have what it takes, brothers, you will fight at my side and become a truly formidable force.

Your name, brother?:

((Your MC name: ))

What is your skill with a blade ((Skill lvl))?:

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?:

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?:

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?:

((How long have you been on the server?:

Biography of your character:

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?:

Do you have a VA?

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?:

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?:

Only the Elite of the Mali'Aheral, the blessed ones of Asulon, will be accepted into the order of the Blood Elves. I bid you good luck, and God speed, Brothers.

Sir, Haelun'or has not fallen... I suggest you come to help out with the reconstruction.

Sir, Haelun'or has not fallen... I suggest you come to help out with the reconstruction.

*Ker'Athri spits at his feet.

"It has been defiled by those beasts. The only way to reconstruct it is to redeem it's honor."

*He walks away, utterly disgusted*

Aerandir stands comfortably holding a iron axe over his shoulder, wiping sweat off of his forehead

You talk about redeeming our honour, truly you must know that we should be sympathetic to each other yet you spit infront of our brothers feet?

Aerandir grunts breathing heavily

You can't redeem Haelun'Or's honour when you have none yourself!

((WoW Blood Elves coming into LOTC?

World of Warcraft Wiki Blood Elves

The blood elves, sin'dorei in Thalassian ("children of the blood"), are a race composed of former high elves who renamed themselves in honor of their people who were killed during the siege of Quel'Thalas by the Scourge during the Third War.

((While the Blood Elves were my favorite Race in Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft... lets keep them there. At least change the name a bit. Also in they wouldn't call themselves 'Blood Elves' even the blood elves in WoW called themselves something different and within their language))

((this is just a guild, not a race i believe, maybe a name change is in order))

((While the Blood Elves were my favorite Race in Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft... lets keep them there. At least change the name a bit. Also in they wouldn't call themselves 'Blood Elves' even the blood elves in WoW called themselves something different and within their language))

((This.))

Note: This will be my alt. (Not main, but when my main kets permkilled, i'll use this character)

Your name, brother?: Val'Shala

((Your MC name: oskaraskov (Small o)))

What is your skill with a blade ((23 Axemastery and 50 archery ((I'll not use this when my character is bellow 14 years old)))):

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: Yes, her mom was Arcane Mage.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I agree 99% ((I don't have a VA, so i can't kill orcs when i see them :P ))

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: Haelun'or

((How long have you been on the server?: In 3 months))

Biography of your character: Only 59 (Elven) years before the fall of Haelun'or, Val'Shala was born in the smallest of all towers, in i very young age she saw all the magic her mom used to make the everyday easier, she was always looking up to her mom. She diden't look up to her farther, he was always in the military, and never visit the. She was builled in the school, because she was different, her eyes are green and glowing, instead of blue and normal. But suddenly, the orcs was attacking Haelun'or, and like almost everyone in the military, her father was killed by the orcs. Her mom on the other hand, was home with her, she could here all the screaming, and suddenly, the door was destroyed, a big orc was in the doorframe, it showed no mercy and killed her mother, meanwhile she was hiding behind a bookcase. She manage to escape by lying to a orc guard and saying she was a slave. When she came to Normandor she was finaly safe, and then she saw this board.

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: Nope, never

Do you have a VA? Nope, my previous character's don't need a VA ((Cause he is a druid...))

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Since always get nonrp killed, i'll begin to take them, but since i learned the war rules in a harsh way, i'll stop qq'ing.

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: 1. I played Blood Elf in World of Warcraft ((85 priest))

2. I read alot of lore ((32 pages)) About World of Warcraft Blood Elf's so i guess i know how LotC Blood Elf's work ;D.

3. I would like to have a interesting alt, that i can use when i get perm-killed

((Lol i made this meme, i think WoW Blood Elf fans migth like it: http://i.imgur.com/b3pvy.png xD))

Please send me a PM if i get denied or accept. :D

Ellir was sitting in her tower, head dropped in her arms, when one of her Elves cautiously shuffles into the room. He informs her that a new guild, the Blood Elves, are calling Mali'aheral to their fold. She releases a heavy sigh as she is faced with the concepts of 'redemption' and 'disgrace', but within her eyes ignites a spark that had been missing for a while. She feels the scar below her neck as she whistles sharply, calling for her trusted white carrier bird to fly from the College Rooftops to settle itself upon her shoulder.

And so it has come to pass that from the smoldering ashes of shameful cataclysm arises a breed of Elf charred and blackened. Who are you, Blood Elf, and why is it that I have not seen you before? Why is it you believe that upon the winds of change ride the scent of sulfur and simmering metal, of vengeance and crossed blades. Why were you not there to protect the Silver City and its proud citizens, and on what grounds do you think you can avenge her now? What is your vision, your dream for the most blessed race, and by what divine inspiration do you hope to realize it?

In times this dark I admire your desire for greatness. You are to be commended for finding the strength to carry on, to fight so quickly after this crippling blow. Your will and proclamations of purity reverberate. Perhaps I do desire to see you succeed

Questions spread more quickly than fire in a forest. I am burdened, and only can I hope that you will alleviate me of the weight of not knowing, for so sparsely do I believe you can relinquish my fears.

- The Lonely friend

((About the name issue, it is my guess that High Elves with this amount of patriotism would find themselves using an appropriate Elven Title. If they were sufficiently militant, also, they'd punish non-HE for using that title to address them, however. It would then make sense they'd be referred to by outsiders as something like 'Blood Elves'.

And to be frank, I don't see much of a problem with the WoW similarities, considering the existence of the Dark Brotherhood, Mori and Kharajyr. A name change is by no means necessary.

If you're serious about creating lore, OP, you can contact me if you need Elven words created.))

Aerandir stands comfortably holding a iron axe over his shoulder, wiping sweat off of his forehead

You talk about redeeming our honour, truly you must know that we should be sympathetic to each other yet you spit infront of our brothers feet?

Aerandir grunts breathing heavily

You can't redeem Haelun'Or's honour when you have none yourself!

*Ker'Athri laughs at the pathetic mortal, speaking of honor*

Whether I have honor or not, I will still fight for the majesty of my brethren, although my efforts are useless when wasted on those who had no honor to begin with... such as you and my poor brother back there.

Return to me when you are not so insolent.

((I will make a name in the Elven tongue, but it will only be known to members. I named this guild "Blood Elves" Because they are fierce warriors, stopping at nothing to conquer the lesser races.))

Note: This will be my alt. (Not main, but when my main kets permkilled, i'll use this character)

Your name, brother?: Val'Shala

((Your MC name: oskaraskov (Small o)))

What is your skill with a blade ((23 Axemastery and 50 archery ((I'll not use this when my character is bellow 14 years old)))):

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: Yes, her mom was Arcane Mage.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I agree 99% ((I don't have a VA, so i can't kill orcs when i see them :P ))

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: Haelun'or

((How long have you been on the server?: In 3 months))

Biography of your character: Only 59 (Elven) years before the fall of Haelun'or, Val'Shala was born in the smallest of all towers, in i very young age she saw all the magic her mom used to make the everyday easier, she was always looking up to her mom. She diden't look up to her farther, he was always in the military, and never visit the. She was builled in the school, because she was different, her eyes are green and glowing, instead of blue and normal. But suddenly, the orcs was attacking Haelun'or, and like almost everyone in the military, her father was killed by the orcs. Her mom on the other hand, was home with her, she could here all the screaming, and suddenly, the door was destroyed, a big orc was in the doorframe, it showed no mercy and killed her mother, meanwhile she was hiding behind a bookcase. She manage to escape by lying to a orc guard and saying she was a slave. When she came to Normandor she was finaly safe, and then she saw this board.

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: Nope, never

Do you have a VA? Nope, my previous character's don't need a VA ((Cause he is a druid...))

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Since always get nonrp killed, i'll begin to take them, but since i learned the war rules in a harsh way, i'll stop qq'ing.

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: 1. I played Blood Elf in World of Warcraft ((85 priest))

2. I read alot of lore ((32 pages)) About World of Warcraft Blood Elf's so i guess i know how LotC Blood Elf's work ;D.

3. I would like to have a interesting alt, that i can use when i get perm-killed

((Lol i made this meme, i think WoW Blood Elf fans migth like it: http://i.imgur.com/b3pvy.png xD))

Please send me a PM if i get denied or accept. :D

DENIED

You didn't put enough effort into the application, and I don't want someone who is only half-dedicated to our cause.

(( The real reason is you didn't put much care into your app, and you don't have a VA. Plus you only want this guild as a back-up, and that just won't do.))

Ellir was sitting in her tower, head dropped in her arms, when one of her Elves cautiously shuffles into the room. He informs her that a new guild, the Blood Elves, are calling Mali'aheral to their fold. She releases a heavy sigh as she is faced with the concepts of 'redemption' and 'disgrace', but within her eyes ignites a spark that had been missing for a while. She feels the scar below her neck as she whistles sharply, calling for her trusted white carrier bird to fly from the College Rooftops to settle itself upon her shoulder.

And so it has come to pass that from the smoldering ashes of shameful cataclysm arises a breed of Elf charred and blackened. Who are you, Blood Elf, and why is it that I have not seen you before? Why is it you believe that upon the winds of change ride the scent of sulfur and simmering metal, of vengeance and crossed blades. Why were you not there to protect the Silver City and its proud citizens, and on what grounds do you think you can avenge her now? What is your vision, your dream for the most blessed race, and by what divine inspiration do you hope to realize it?

In times this dark I admire your desire for greatness. You are to be commended for finding the strength to carry on, to fight so quickly after this crippling blow. Your will and proclamations of purity reverberate. Perhaps I do desire to see you succeed

Questions spread more quickly than fire in a forest. I am burdened, and only can I hope that you will alleviate me of the weight of not knowing, for so sparsely do I believe you can relinquish my fears.

- The Lonely friend

((About the name issue, it is my guess that High Elves with this amount of patriotism would find themselves using an appropriate Elven Title. If they were sufficiently militant, also, they'd punish non-HE for using that title to address them, however. It would then make sense they'd be referred to by outsiders as something like 'Blood Elves'.

And to be frank, I don't see much of a problem with the WoW similarities, considering the existence of the Dark Brotherhood, Mori and Kharajyr. A name change is by no means necessary.

If you're serious about creating lore, OP, you can contact me if you need Elven words created.))

*Whilst traveling among the very beasts that will soon bow down to the might that is the Blood Elves, Ker'Athri's attention is drawn to the sky with the shrill call of the bird. He ignores the creature, continuing on.

After a few minutes, the bird dives down at him, coming to rest on his left shoulder. Ker'Athri notices a sealed roll of parchment clutched within it's talons and, curiosity perked, he snatches it away. Breaking the seal, he unravels the fine paper to study it's contents.

Upon arriving at the end of the letter, he removes a quill pen from his leather pack and sets to writing an answer.

"Lonely friend, I am Vulnir Ker'Acaele Athri. My past does not require a calling to mind, nor will it get one. I should think the reason you have not heard my name is only my fault, as I realize I have waited too long for this day of reckoning.

I fear Haelun'Or's defeat was her own fault. She was weak in the time that her people needed her, but mark my words. I shall not make that mistake. I need no grounds to strike fear into the hearts of this land's Mortal inhabitants, and I shall do just so.

As for my vision, it will be revealed at the end of the first Crusade. Once we have made a name for ourselves, we will unite and organize.

And to answer all of your questions, perhaps we could meet, and I could teach you everything I plan for this order.

((OOC, HELL YEAH. I would be so stoked if you helped me on this, as I love your work.))

((no problem at all, I always enjoy offering assistance in all things Elven. Mostly with the language, of course. For the Elven Name, I shall be making a couple of choices and let you pick the one you like best.

If you decide to show up at Haelun'or for that said meeting, my most reliable playing times are between 8 and 12 GMT.

Know that there aren't a lot of High Elves to go around, being just a single subrace. You will have to get creative in your recruitment. If I come up with any good ideas for this, I will let you know.))

That was quite rude for you to spit at my feet... You talk of respect yet you spit at the feet of a fellow Mali'Aheral!

((you may want to change the name, Blizzard has a remarkable reaction when people are seen to be "stealing" their stuff in their eyes... This may cause a lawsuite if they find it and feel that it is TOO much like their Blood elves. Making LOTC Liable... I don't think LOTC can stand up to a multi million, if not billion pound company without destroying itself in the process... I suggest a name change and perhaps a change in what they are, why they are here, and what they are planning to do. That will probably be the best way to both put to rest any thoughts on lawsuites and people who say this is a rip of WOW/Warcaft Blood elves))

((you may want to change the name, Blizzard has a remarkable reaction when people are seen to be "stealing" their stuff in their eyes... This may cause a lawsuite if they find it and feel that it is TOO much like their Blood elves. Making LOTC Liable... I don't think LOTC can stand up to a multi million, if not billion pound company without destroying itself in the process... I suggest a name change and perhaps a change in what they are, why they are here, and what they are planning to do. That will probably be the best way to both put to rest any thoughts on lawsuites and people who say this is a rip of WOW/Warcaft Blood elves))

((well, you are free to think the name should be changed because of similarity issues, but I'm thinking it's a bit too hasty to worry too much over a possible lawsuit. It'll be hard to sue someone over a name alone, and I personally doubt the company will bother. If they do, however, one can always change it right away upon request and thank them for the free publicity.))