Rumble In The Sea

Event Planners, MC Names: Sir_Wyvernos

Event Date: TBA

Event Type: The event will consist of fighting, "dungeon" running, and a player based ending.

Players/Nations effected by the event: Alras primarily, but all of Asulon will soon SEA a new foe.

Event Location: The Alrasian Sea

Summary: Long ago, great beasts were made by the deities of the realm. Some good, some bad. After all beasts of the plain have began life, the great ones created creatures of the sea. There had to be balance of course or the seas would be over filled. Two great creatures were spawned into existance to rule over the others. Kerketh the multilegged beast of the squid. He dwelled at the darkest parts of the sea waiting for those who wandered too deep. Arkeon the long sea serpent of the fish. He swims from sea to sea and can sometimes be seen drifting across the surface. Until recently the seas have been calm and all beasts rested silently in their dwellings. The recent rumbling battles at sea and the testing of projectile weapons has upset the waters around the Alrasian sea. Now the beasts that once slept have awoke and sought to attack those who dare disturb their homes.

Other Information: In other words, giant sea creatures attack in the Alrasian sea, people fight it outside and then inside.

Could you give more information on how exactly this will happen? OOC info, not IC lore.

SOunds fun hurt the beast then go inside before it eats and its tummy acids eat you up and kill it form the inside. I support

Could you give more information on how exactly this will happen? OOC info, not IC lore.

Yea I too am interested to see how we will get to fight giant sea creatures.

I imagine minecraft seacreatures like this D: Arrrr...

tumblr_lxu5i3uleD1r6iqweo1_500.jpg

Sorry Im so late to respond, I was thinking I could make a giant squid with wool and have water being shot at the people fighting on land. I think I could make a few sea people skins to fight players or spawn enough squids to block the entrance into Kerketh's mouth and have a bunch of zombies or "eaten people" fighting players through its body(dungeon) and killing it from the inside. I want to keep the serpent open to blasting/placing water to knock people away. Also it would be cool if there could be a whirlpool of water that pulls people into the squids mouth.

So basically a Leviathen? Awesome! This would be really cool. I agree with the wool, but you should have him shoot fireballs, as you can't really shoot water at people. With WorldEdit, GMs can create the affect the it goes back in the water and surfaces elsewhere, so that it's not just a giant wool structure in the middle of the ocean.

I supppppport!

Thank you everyone, I will post pictures of possible creature styles. I am excited to host such an event. If you have any ideas feel free to post.

Well, ironically, I made a small little Sea-monster in SP, if you want, in my spare time (If...i get spare time.) I will conjure up a few more, and also, I have my whale city coming soon, so I shall make a smaller whale soon too! :D

EDIT: Forgot Pic's *facepalm.

Here

Hey, I know I haven't really contributed to this... But I thought I might now. This is sort of a squid/octopus, with 2 tentacles sticking out of the water. It's just a suggestion, and I hope you like it!

2wdwsnm.png

It's kind of a rough draft. :)

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal, feel free to re-post it again with updated information!