The Storm Of A Town [For Dem Aussie's Without An Event]

Aryon

-Note-

As I have had no confirmation for this, I am currently making a /modreq asking if I can do this. I know this may seem harsh, but I am sick and tired of not getting a response.

Event Planners, MC Names:

Aryon (Aoze) Preferably an Australian GM, and anyone else who would like to help.

Event Type:

Storm, I guess.

Event Date:

Once my /modreq gets filled out, I will make an -actual- time.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Australians? I don't know, it will be explained in the summary.

Event Location:

N/A Perhaps somewhere close to spawn, though?

Summary:

I will get a few quality builders, and perhaps one or two AUSTRALIAN GM's (Or some of those nocturnal American's) We would begin to build a town, somewhere near spawn, and we would finally have an event for Australians. On weekdays, Australians have a maximum of 40 people online. Spread between 7 nations, that is 5 person per nation. Then you have to take into account travelling people, merchanting, and all those cities with 3 people in them at peak time.

Anyway, back to the actual idea. We would create a small town, say around 20x20, and get all Australians to RP as a normal citizen, instead of their fearless warrior character. They would change their skins, and become normal, farming, citizens. I would like to request 2 MC days so that all the citizens can get into the proper RP, and develop their character somewhat. Now, once this is done, the real action will begin.

There will be a storm. There will be a GM who is using power-tool for both lightning, and fireball. They will be sending lightning down upon the citizens, and hopefully, people would be RP'ing correctly. HOPEFULLY people would be screaming in fear, not yelling into the air "You Undead scum! Stop attacking us!" Instead, they will be crying of fear, yelling "Aeriel, please help us live through this horrid storm!"

Now, after all the RP, the town would be completely destroyed, and a few people would be left. They would then flee, trying to find a city to live in. You would not be required to ever play your citizen player ever again, but if you wanted too, you could become a story teller of the storm, or perhaps a person who relies on begging to live. Who knows? You could unleash all sorts of RP!

Concept Images/Screenshots

fZmBq.png

f1cKb.jpg

Other Information:

I hope this gets accepted, and that this can finally get Australians to get into action, and begin creating events.

Thoughts?

Can I help out >.< I live somewhere close to the Australian time zone too and I think this would be a fun event our time zones :D

AUSTRALIAN GM

What the hell is that?

But I think this is a fun idea. Simple, not overly complicated and it will stimulate roleplay. Well done.

Anyone can join! I was just using the word 'Australians' because thats what this RP shall focus on! Anyone else can join!

This sounds pretty fun! If you want/need any help I would be more then happy!

Thank god. I live in Australia and about 99% of the time when I am on there is 20 people or less on the server :(

That is exactly the reason I am creating this. Australian has the WORST timezone for any online games, and I am going to start trying to pull us together.

I would be happy to help build and RP.

If I could get some help, that would be amazing.

Instead of a storm

I propose

Zombie invasion.

And we have a 'do or die theme'

If zombie invasion fails, we try other disaster. Like once a week :D

I will be making many events. I plan on becoming the Australian Event / Kangaroo master.

If I could get some help, that would be amazing.

What do you need the most help on?

Not anything in particular, but just designing the town, and perhaps someone making a skin?

I love this, but I also don't. I have mixed feelings... :P

I love it because it would bring some awesome RP.

I don't because we would create a town, everyone new temp characters (Which almost everyone won't), then the town dies shortly after, as with the people. When we could simply create events for our current characters, such as a dance, festival, arena, tournament, etc.