[Complete] The Ruins Of Solace

Event Planners, MC Names:

Currently, the only one would be me. (ikeyman232)

Event Type:

Creative based, making Solace looking a bit more 'abandoned'.

Event Date:

Perhaps today? Perhaps tomorrow, or Saturday. Later in the evening would be best for me.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

The long gone Salvus.

Event Location:

Solace, the capital of the long gone nation of Salvus.

Summary:

After about ten years, you'd think Solace would be abandoned and in ruins. It's abandoned, yes, but not in ruins or disrepair. I'd like to go around, with or without GM help, and make it look in disrepair or ruins. Vines would hang all over, some chests might be unlocked, and the place would be in disrepair. By this, I mean some ceilings would cave in, the gazebo's stilts would fall, and other things. Some of the stone would crumble, leaving debris everywhere. Some stone would be replaced with mossy cobble, cracked stone, etc. My main aim for this is to add an RP effect to it, to truly enhance the experience there. I'd like for a lot of trees and overgrowth. (Other notes: Native told me to post this here, rather than just going there now and doing it. Also, I am accepting help.)

Concept Images/Screenshots

N/A, I believe everyone knows what Solace looks like.

Other Information:

I think this is a great idea.

I'd love to help out with this. Just give me a time and I'll show up, if I can.

I thought this was going to happen anyways... oh well, someone has to remind people sometimes to clean up some unfinished ties or else we just have another pristine ghost town...

I can donate vines/mossy cobblestone or other items. I'll be there to help as well provided I can get on at that time.

I think we might have creative for this? As otherwise it would be pretty difficult.

It was suggested that the region would be made build allow, something like how Karik was, which will help you do this. I will be happy to help give the place a more worn, desolate and abandoned feeling, as a matter of fact I was thinking it needed the same thing when I was there not even 24 hours ago.

I'll probably do a bit of fixing of it tomorrow sometime.

My god I was thinking the same exact thing an hour ago when I was there... It makes no sense for there to still be torches up. hm... Perhaps add some mob spawning flags to make it a hot zone?

This will be a creative event, everyone. Technically, it's not really an event. A handful of people will go around in creative mode, making it look a bit desolate and ruiny.

Solace belongs to Mogroka (Godfrey). It wasn't affected during the war and now that it's part of Renatus, it shouldn't fall into ruin.