Knights Of Vigil (Recruiting)

Wahsrof

The Knights of Vigil

Impfistslogo.png

Beliefs of the Knight hood

The Vigil Knights believe in Honor, Honesty, Bravery, Self-Sacrifice, and Loyalty.

The Codex

We are to uphold the purity of humanity. No other than pure human can enter the Knight hood of the Vigil. However Librarians are allowed to be elves, as they have a longer life span, and can care for the Codex longer than humans are able. The Vigil Knights fallow the codex, A strict set of rules to live by. They tell you what is wrong, and what is right, and there is to be a reading of the codex by the Chaplin once a elven week. It is said often, that the Codex is words from god, spoken to the Vigil Chaplain Tresdin.

Ranks

Chaplin

The supreme military and spiritual leader of the Vigil. He is blessed to lead the Vigil Knights in ceremony and has the ability to make all major decisions within the Vigil.

Captains

The captains of the Vigil are the council of the Chaplin. They are to train the Knights to keep them ready for war. They are to help with the burdens of the Chaplin, and are given the right to execute those that break the strict codex.

Veterans

The veterans are the leaders of six man squads of Knights. They are to keep there squads in order, and to teach the codex to them.

Knight

The main fighting force of the Vigil, they are to train their Auxilery the codex, and are to uphold it with there life. They are to swear a oath to protect and serve the innocents as well.

Auxilery

The lowest possible rank. They are not yet admitted into the Vigil. They are to be trained by the Knights of the Vigil, once the knight thinks that the Auxilery is ready for knighthood, he will present the Auxilery to the Chaplin, and he will take the oath.

Librarian

The keepers of the codex, and records. The librarians have a great amount of influence with the Chaplin. The Librarian is to write the tales of the Vigil, and are gifted with divine light, as to become very wise.

Enemies

The Orc War-Nation

Any group or army that threatens the human rac

e

Laws

-Chaplin has the final say

-Captains may execute Knights for breaking the codex

-No member of the Vigil may mate with another race other than human, if so, he will be executed

-You are to remain loyal to the codex, and always tell the truth, even if it leads to your death.

-You are to help the innocent when in danger

-You are to kill all monsters of the night on sight, it is our duty to send them back from were they came.

-The Chaplin is to be treated with the utmost respect

-Librarians are to be treated with more respect than the Chaplin, as they safeguard the sacred Codex, and keep its paged intact.

-If caught stealing, you will lose your hand

-All other rules are within the codex, as it is rules to life and combat.

Registration

MC name=

Race=

Age=

Are you wanted?=

have you a VA?=

What are your skills?=

[Reserved, still thinking about it. EDIT: I thought about it and, my character isn't religious.]

[Reserved] ((Would we be able to hold the title of 'Ser' if I am a knight?))

[Reserved] ((Would we be able to hold the title of 'Ser' if I am a knight?))

Why yes, of course, it comes with the name, The name would be Ser (Ic name) of the Vigil

I forgot to mention, The Knights of the Vigil are a religious group, based out of a chapel.

Username-ddog508 RP name Zarious

Race-Human

Age- IC 22 IRL 16

Are You Wanted- No, not from my knowledge.

Have you a VA- No but if needed I could apply.

Skills- I am a master axe men and blacksmith. I am also mastered in stealth. (100 in all these skills)

Username-ddog508 RP name Zarious

Race-Human

Age- IC 22 IRL 16

Are You Wanted- No, not from my knowledge.

Have you a VA- No but if needed I could apply.

Skills- I am a master axe men and blacksmith. I am also mastered in stealth. (100 in all these skills)

Accepted.

Fantastic, If ye could send a bird to my stall in Arethor of Oren, I could ask further question such as location and time for meeting and such

*Jester passes by, wondering why they simply didn't take to joining the Teutonic Order, walking off into the distance.*

*A page boy arrives in Glenwood hot and sweaty from the run, after a few puffs of air, he looks at the Knight and says in a low voice tired voice*

The prince of Salvus would wish to speak with you about your group, he has suggested you stop by Solace when you're free to discuss things with him and feast with him. He awaits the arrival of you as soon as you can.

*The page bows, then leaves the area heading back for solace at a faster pace at which he came*

*A page boy arrives in Glenwood hot and sweaty from the run, after a few puffs of air, he looks at the Knight and says in a low voice tired voice*

The prince of Salvus would wish to speak with you about your group, he has suggested you stop by Solace when you're free to discuss things with him and feast with him. He awaits the arrival of you as soon as you can.

*The page bows, then leaves the area heading back for solace at a faster pace at which he came*

*quickly stops the page and tells him*

"Inform the Prince that I will be headed to Salvus this instant, I just need to gather my things."

(I am currently in salvus)

MC name= Speedillion

Race= Wood Elf(Mali'Ame)

Age= 14(IRL) 127(IC)

Are you wanted?=Yes, I am wanted for my skills, but I have chosen to be with this certain order

have you a VA?= No

What are your skills?=100 swords, 60 archery, 30 herbalism, 20 stealth

MC name= Speedillion

Race= Wood Elf(Mali'Ame)

Age= 14(IRL) 127(IC)

Are you wanted?=Yes, I am wanted for my skills, but I have chosen to be with this certain order

have you a VA?= No

What are your skills?=100 swords, 60 archery, 30 herbalism, 20 stealth

Impfistslogo.png

-Accepted by the Vigil Chaplain-