Mucky

Event Planners, MC Names:

MuckyD121 + Hiebe

Event Type:

The Taking over of Kal'Dwain.

Event Date:

07/09/2012 7th September.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Kal'Dwain Dwarven Hold, Irongut Clan, Dwarves.

Event Location:

Kal'Dwain.

Summary:

The sun rises, it appears over the large mountain, Dwarves in Kal'Dwain dress, eat and head out of their homes to work. The remaining monsters that leaked into the Hold of Kal'Dwain are executed. Formir Irongut, and a group of other Dwarves take on a large group of spiders feasting on a Elf that decided to visit in the night. Formir squashes a Spider with his hammer, and the other Dwarves quickly kill the rest of the spiders. Though up in the mountains in a dark cave, the Queen spider watches as her children are kileld by the Dwarves of Kal'Dwain. Too long has the Queen witnessed her children die by the hands of the Dwain Dwarves. She watches with her eight eyes in disgust, turning, and then crawling into the dark hole, climbing down to the bedrock pit below. She finds her nesting spiders grow their own families and summons them by screeching.

The spiders nest until the sunsets, as the Dwarves leave their Mines, enter the city after chopping wood, leave their forges. The Spiders follow their queen out of their Cave, and they slowly make their way for Kal'Dwain. Climbing over the walls, and coming down from the top of the mountain they quickly start to attack the Dwarves as they make their way to their homes. As the Dwarves are shouting, and the spiders screech; Dwarves in their homes open their doors, and their jaws drop in horror as they see hundreds of spiders entering Kal'Dwain. The Dwarves run to their chests, quickly throw on their best Armor, and grab their weapons from the rack and charge out of their doors to aid their fighting brothers.

Concept Images/Screenshots

Spider.jpg

Shelob_fighting.jpg

391_wr_dwarves.jpg

Other Information:

With the Dwarves moving into Karik, this is to get most of the Dwarves out of Kal'Dwain and into Karik, basically these spiders will be in Kal'Dwain for a while after Wining and forcing the Dwarves to leave Kal'Dwain. After a while I will write another Event proposal, where the Dwarves charge back into Kal'Dwain to fight the spiders and claim what is rightfully ours.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes, I do.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

I need a few Event Team members to be spawning Spiders with the Eggs. And I need one or two to Play :

Queen_Spider and Boss_Spider

The Queen spider will not die, but the Dwarves should be able to kill the Boss spider.

Before the Boss spider arrives there will be spiders spawned once all the spiders spawned are dead, the Boss spider arrives after defeating the boss spider which would take a lot of dwarves, more spiders from the eggs arrive and because the Dwarves are now weak we are forced to flee.

And after the Dwarves have fled, maybe a few large cobwebs around.

((Note : Only the normal residents of Kal'Dwain and a few nearby holds that can get there quickly by Tunnels can be around. Not a load random humans here for the event, to kill spiders and get a few minas as it wouldn't be Rp for them to be around. ))

I am curious why do we need to take over kal'dwain?

I didnt read through all the forum post but I dont see why kal'dwain needs to be taken over if its still being used by people and multiple people still visit/live there.

It isn't a full taking over, it would just be dangerous to live there, it is just so people can go to Karik.

Then later we will return and re-claim it.

I support

Even though im not a dwarf i envy the dwarves if this event happens... sounds awesome! and with the spiders spawning and all... crazy... is my person allowed to be wondering around and go into this city to rest right before this happens? he is an elf since i wouldnt use my kharajyr and i dont think it will hurt the role-play too much :) sounds super fun though. I definitly suport

Guest Jhonen

This sounds like a very interesting event and I would like to talk to the organizers about possibly getting this event up and running. Send me a PM and we can discuss some things about it.

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal for 2.5 or 3.0, feel free to re-post it again with updated information.