Join the Light Templars!

Ryan123654

Join the Light Templars!

The Light Templars are to be a guild of Knights, Monks, and workers who worship God and want to fight against tyranny and he whi I should not name ((Iblees)). They are lead by their king, Light Templar King Patrick McFlaherty. Here are the social classes from lowest to highest:

Peasents: Peasens are workers and can hae titles of blacksmith, farmer, miner, and many other things! Peasents could also serve in the Conscripts and take an easy step up the social ladder! Peasents usually shall remain peasents for a long, long time, and many of them will choose to remain peasents permenently.

Conscripts: Conscripts are peasents who wish to climb to higher ranks. They are basically militia. They will be provide housing and food.

Knights/Monks: Knights and monks are considered equals. Knights fight in the military and monks are basically like peace keepers and preachers.

Majors: There are only two majors in the army, one to lead the Conscripts, and the other to lead the Knights.

General: Leader of the military.

King: Leader of the guild. Can overpower General on militay decisions. Represents guild as diplomat. Only one king, and that is Patrick.

To join the Light Templars, send a bird to Patrick ((PM ww2buff99))!

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/69492-the-oninuione/

[[Read this please, its almost as though you followed my guild, not intentionally I guess...

I think mines a little more ordered, and straight, and has a larger base then... well you don't have anything here...

Why not we merge together as we are still both young in time? Otherwise it just seems you made a guild that already exists... also, you are not a kingdom, or a monarchy, how do you have a king?]]

*A Klaren Standard-man who is passing by bearing the House Klaren Banner chuckles as he hears the announcement.*

"Another King? Ha! So many Valah hungry for power these days. If anything he art a petty chief of a group of armored barbarians!"

*After this statement he drops a packet of House Klaren pamphlets and then gallops out of the square laughing.*

((By the way, wrong place to post this sort of topic, its supposed to go in the main Guild page, not looking for guild.))

Bael rolls his eyes.

Ah fink et be toime to kill a few more stuupid feckers. Ah cannae wait tu meet dis "king" as 'e calls 'imself, 'aving a 'umie king at meh feet was always an interestin' idea.

A monk stops by the noticeboard, and moves the poster to the correct one.

Stares at the advertisement.

"Iblees ain't in Asulon. Nutin de worry 'bout."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.