Karik Guard

Jakesimonson

Hydrose walks past the notice board when he sees his application. He wonders why they asked him if he wanted to be an official or general in the millitary since Hydrose only wants to be a guard. Hydrose decides to reread the poster again. There was another application for just wanting to be a guard. Hydrose felt very stupid that he sent the wrong application so he decided to write the right one. His new app read,"

MC Name:Trotta1234

RP Name: My name Be Hydrose_Goldhand

Clan if any?: I be part of the Goldhand clan, tae geat merchant clan!

Choice of weapon?: Me favorite weapon be tae sword. I learned to fight at a very young age.

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: I sware me eternal loyalty to tae council of tae clan lords."

Hydrose happy with his new application, goes in search of Gulroid so he can purchase his new home.

Hydrose walks by the notice board and smiles at his newly posted application. He then notices that there was a new pecie of paper that loked official. When Hydrose reads it, he begins to smile, then he begins to shout and yell. He yelled, " I got in! I got in. I be a guard! Ye all 'ave a new gaurd in tae kingdom!". Hydrose was so happy, he almost cried.

MC Name: youlovesocks

RP Name: Kayne Goldhand

Clan if any?: Tae Gold'ands! (Goldhand clan)

Choice of weapon?: I be trained masterfully with ah blade. (100 swords)

Position wanted in the Military: I 'ave ambitions ov bein' an official. Me love fer war an' battling with me fellow dwarves over the years has sparked enthusiasm through me tu be in tae military.

Military Experience: I've fought in maneh maneh wars alongside tae Paragon, Gold'ands, an' Ironguts through tae Dwarf an' Orc war. Death tu' tae greenskins! Also served in the Guard in Old Alras. (Back in aegis) As well as alongside Raglin recently as one ov his ranger companeh.

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: In all th't be holy, I swear upon tae Gold'ands my loyalty tu teh Council ov Clan Lords.

MC Name: blob9000

RP Name: Throrr Irongut

Clan if any?: Tha Irongut clan.

Choice of weapon?: A large 2 'anded Axe.

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: Aye!

Application:

MC Name:R3DT4ILH4WK

RP Name:Guard_Taraak_Forkbeard

Clan if any?:Forkbeard

Choice of weapon?:Sword

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?:I swear loyalty to da' council of da' Clan Lords

Application:

MC Name:R3DT4ILH4WK

RP Name:Toraak_Forkbeard

Clan if any?:Forkbeards

Choice of weapon?:Sword

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?:Oi, I swear loyalty to da' clan lords!

MC Name: beronos

RP Name: Beronos Blackhammer

Clan if any?: N/A

Choice of weapon?: Claymore (Sword)

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: Aye, So long as there is blood in my body and a weapon in my hand. I will bleed for the Clan Lords. I will DIE for the Clan Lords.

MC Name: ((Destroyer_Bravo))

RP Name: Ellsia_Dawnsworn

Clan if any?: Dawnsworn... Quite obvious from the above awnser...

Choice of weapon?: Swords.

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: Aye, if it gives me a job and a home

MC Name: ((Destroyer_Bravo))

RP Name: Ellsia_Dawnsworn

Clan if any?: Dawnsworn... Quite obvious from the above awnser...

Choice of weapon?: Swords.

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: Aye, if it gives me a job and a home

"Yer a bit less 'enut'usiastic' t'en teh avarage feck we got signin' up fer teh guard, but ah'll take yer."

Beronos and Toraak yer bot' accepted intae' guard.

for that place in the dungeon with all the levers and stuff i dont know the password for it i know there for the cells so i was wondering if you could tell me

((MC Name: NoobCrafter14))

RP Name: Maellik Irongut

Clan if any?: Ironguts, ov course! Didn' yeh 'ear mah name?

Choice of weapon?: Axe, loike aneh dwarf should!

Do you swear loyalty to the Council of Clan Lords?: Ov course ah do! Ah've served dem fer years an ah'm nae stoppin' now!