Nononymous

The Poppy Flower Bandits

ZiTh8.jpg

"Elegant as a poppy, fierce as a thorn. . ."

WIXcA.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore:

The Beginnings of a Man (James Part 1):

The sun beat down upon the ragged man, trails of spare cloth dragging in the water after falling off his clothes. Water sloshed against the side of the scrapwood, sometimes splashing onto his face. He would lick his lips upon the water hitting his mouth, but he was intelligent enough to know not to drink it. He was badly sunburned, and one of his eyes was glazed over from a previous injury. Long chocolate brown hair tumbled down his shoulders, now disheveled and tangled into messy clumps. Little bits of dirt touched the corners of his eyes, and his one good eye stared emptily into space. The odd man would've looked dead, if not for the moving of his chest. Finally he sat up, rubbing his eyes and scanning the horizon for any sight of land. As he laid back down, little bits of memories flashed into his head. There was a crashing ship burning as it hit rocky shores, men falling off the boat and becoming salted shish kebabs upon rocks, a pretty red haired woman's face, a lingering kiss, tears streaming down her face, and finally splashing into the ocean. Oh, what a time it had been for the poor man. He had come so far, just to lose it all.

Twenty years previously, a little boy ran across the deck of a ship, laughing and giggling. He wore the clothes of a noble, the colors red and green signifying the Adelban house. A man stood behind him in similar apparel. He stared as the boy climbed upon the nearest ship. "He appears to like the sea as much as his father," a third man said. He looked to the large man in red and green. "He's just like you Redbain." The man in red and green looked at the child running along the deck, not shifting his gaze to respond. "Aye, he is just like me," Redbain began, "A shame he is a bastard. He would've grown to be a strong Baron." Redbain walked over to the little boy and smiled down upon him, handing him a golden watch. "Hey buddy, I got you something. It belonged to my father's, and his father's before him. It's a heirloom of sorts. Keep it safe for me while you're gone. Are you excited to serve as a cabin boy?" The little boy nodded, a large smile spread across his face. He looked at Redbain and stated, "Now Miss Alexis can't hurt me, right papa?" Redbain laughed sadly, "Yes James, Miss Alexis won't be giving you anymore trouble." Ruffling the little boy James' hair, Redbain returned to the man he had been talking to. "Keep him safe for me, will you? This boy has a lot coming for him in the future. He is going to need all the protection he can get." The man stated, "As you wish, mi'lord." Nodding solemnly, he left the scene, leaving James to play with the watch and the ship.

jamesadelbainavatarfini.png

A few years pass from the scene, and the boy is now full grown. He bares the name "James Adel" for fear of being recognized as an Adelban, the same people he fought so long to be safe. Only his father and his half brother Faren had ever shown him any kindness, the others, Adalina, Alexis, and Will had been after his head for some while. Recently, Alexis, his father's wife, died from some plague that was floating around Asulon. Redbain himself was dying ever so slowly, both from heart break and sickness, and Faren and Adalina had disappeared completely. James was fifteen when he was finally called upon by a steward to serve as the Baron of Adelban. He was certainly never prepared for the job. He had grown up serving as a cabin boy and from there he simply wandered about the lands of Asulon. He was content with his lifestyle, and to be called upon to serve as Baron was not viewed with a positive outlook; his future seemed dismal. "Yet I have responsabilities I must tend to," he said to a friend, "I must take the job. If not I, then whom? Certainly not Will Adelban, he is far too cruel and would ruin the land. I must do this." He resigned to the inevitable and embraced his future as Baron, abandoning most of his friends. There he ruled for a while before hosting a few balls and banquets, mainly to show off the wealth of his land. Redbain died, and only then did Will stake his claim. "This ends now James!" Will exclaimed, sword in hand. He was a brash boy, of only fifteen years. James had finally turned seventeen at the time. "Will, lay down your sword, it doesn't have to end like this," James replied. "You have no right to this position! You were born a bastard, you aren't even pure Adelban blood! You're a shame to this family James, and I plan to remove you from it... permanently!"

Will swung his blade at James, hacking and slashing in random movements. Backing away with each blow, unwilling to hurt Will, James eventually stumbled. He fell onto the ground. Will ran up, taking advantage of the situation and slashing at James. The cut missed James' face completely, but it did manage to hit his left eye. Ooze dripped from his eye and hit the floor, falling onto his cheek. James yelled and began hitting at Will frantically. In his rage, he failed to notice that Will had run out of room to run, and as James jabbed with his sword, it hit its target. The blade slid inbetween Will's ribcage, entering with a sickening "splack!" James quickly pulled the sword out, throwing his blade aside and running to cradle his half brother's cold, unmoving body. "No!" he cried loudly, "NO!" A few days passed, and a service was held for Will. Everyone looked at James with fear now, something he was unaccostomed to. He had been loved by his men and people, but now he felt a certain amount of reluctance to serve and hate radiating off them. It could be argued that this was the beginning of James' fall from glory.

Yet two more years pass, and James sits alone in his iron throne. He is not sad, just slightly bitter. He had turned to alchohol now, more than ever. He had lost most of his friends, and many of his men had died from battles. It was a hard existence for James, and he needed something, or rather someone, to cheer him up. It was during one of these days that a loud commotion was heard outside of the gate of James' Fort, and a small crowd of people were found outside. There were two large orcs, a single hooded man in a blue cloak, two or three halflings, and a single red haired woman. She dazzled James. She had beautiful green eyes that seemed to shine against her pale skin, red hair that tumbled down her shoulders like little red waves, a shy smile that seemed to fill the room, and an enchanting laugh. . . a haunting laugh. "Get out of there you bandits!" the beautiful woman yelled. "You bandit scum aren't wanted in Asulon!" Confused, James shouted back, "Mi'lady! We are not sure what you speak of! Do you perhaps mean the Flays? I can assure you, there are no bandits here!" After some argument and shouting on both sides, James approached the downed gate unarmed. "Why do you accuse us of banditry?" The woman replied, "The man in blue said that you were. . ." She turned to point to the blue robed man, but he was no where to be seen. He had disappeared completely.

A Lost Count (James Part 2):

James later invited the woman inside and found out her name. She quickly told him her name was "Poppy," and they soon fell in love. Two years passed and all was better in the life of James Adelban. All the hate had faded, people no longer feared him, he was madly in love, and soon both him and Poppy were engaged. Unfortunately, James was not the only one that desired Poppy. A dark elf by the name of Thork Halblood also held a deep love for her. One day, Poppy received a letter from him. "James! He has my brother!" Poppy shrieked. "He says I have to meet with him to get my brother back!" Shouting back, angry that Poppy would risk herself, "No! He'll kill you Poppy! I won't let you go!" Poppy pushed James away and ran off in the direction the letter told her to head. James could not bare to see her hurt, and followed her all the way to Thork. Upon arrival, he found he had been correct. "You fool Poppy" Thork laughed, "Your brother works for me! Now you're as good as ours! And I would've killed him anyway seeing as you disobeyed my directions!" Poppy, puzzled asked, "What do you speak of? No one came with me." It was then that James appeared, his hands above his head, in full armor, sword sheathed at his side, and an arrow notched in the bow of the man behind him. "Found him hiding behind a tree, boss," the archer stated. "Let her go Thork!" James yelled, "You don't have to get hurt!" Thork laughed loudly once more, glaring at James. "Idiot, there are three of us and one of you, how are you going to stop us?" "I don't plan to." James replied. He screamed, "Run Poppy! Run!" and drew his sword while running at Thork. The two battled ferociously, Thork's axe hacking and slashing down in rapid repetition and James parrying most of his attacks. Thork slammed his axe deep into James' stomach, blood spilling instantly. Finally, because Thork's axe was stuck in his stomach, James was able to slam Thork in the head with the pommel of his sword.

Just when he thought victory was his, he realized the archer still stood with his bow notched. Letting the arrow fly, the archer smiled as the arrow pierced James' armor and went deep into his shoulder. James yelped in pain, turning to face the archer. Thork had cut much of his armor, making it easy to slide the armor off. Removing his armor and dropping it to the ground, he ran at the archer, jabbing at him as the archer fled. Finally he stabbed the archer in the back, blood spilling and flesh falling to the ground. The archer lay dead and James allowed a weak laugh to slip from his lips before crashing to the ground, his adrenaline fading with all his strength. Poppy returned the same night to find James, dragging him over to the nearby docks and nursing him until he regained consciousness. "Poppy?" he asked, his sight blurry from fever. He was sick. "Shh, stay quiet my love," Poppy whispered, cradling his head. After a while, a few monks found the pair and brought them back home to James' county. It was while he was in his sickbed that James realized how much better his life was with Poppy around. "I love you," he said on more than one occasion to her. "And I you James," she would reply.

But the two's destiny was not together, and soon James was on a mission. In hopes of gaining honor and glory for his beloved empire, James built a ship, The Sparrow's Flight. He hoped to find new lands and new resources to bring back. Soon it was time to set sail, and he left with some of his closest and most valued man; Jormund the Ale Drinker, the Adelban Captain of the Guard Lance, Karan Swordspill, and a few other minor men. They set off into the vast sea, the smell of adventure filling their noses and minas sparkling in their eyes. The fates held a much different image of the maiden voyage of the Sparrow's Flight. Within a month, the boat was enveloped in a thick layer of mist, swallowing the boat like a humongous beast. As happy as it would be that the ship steered clear of the massive rocks jutting out of the water, that would be a lie. The rocks ripped open the belly of the ship, men spilling out of it as if they were intestines and the ship was a pig. By sunrise the next morning, all were dead. Jormund floated facedown in the water, Lance was speared upon one of the rocks, and Karan was last seen being eaten by seagulls. There was but one survivor, James Adelban himself.

And so the poor man continued drifting along on his piece of shipwreck, and he did so for eight years. The only food and fresh drink he had was seagull meat, fish meat, and the blood of both animals. Were it not for the image of Poppy, he would've long been dead. He desired nothing more than to get home and sit in his chair and kiss Poppy. He knew that the Emperor and his other noble friends would've kept them safe while he was gone. And it was on this day that land was seen in the horizon, and not just any land, but the city of Arethor. The buildings stood high, and just like the buildings, James' hope soared to new heights. "I'm home!" he exclaimed, breaking into a coughing fit. "Finally I am home!" Upon crashing into the docks, he almost ran to the town square. He was unaccostomed to land and often stumbled about, and eventually he grew so exhausted from it he vomitted and coughed up blood. He woke to find two men staring over him, both telling him to drink and eat. "We found you passed out in the square lad, are you alright?" The boy and one who appeared to be a knight were questioning him extensively. Cutting them off, James asked, "What is the year!?" The knight stumbled upon his words, but the boy declared, "Year Fifty Seven!" "Dear god help me," James muttered, realizing how long his journey back had taken. Without waiting a moment, James asked, "Do you know a woman by the name of Poppy Leafhelm? I must see her." Neither knew where she might be, and so James ran off without resting, searching for his love.

On his way, he finally headed to his home, Fort Rin. He fell to his knees upon seeing it, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "It's no longer mine..." he gasped. Multiple signs marked it was now property of a certain George MacCray. He did not so much care for the land as he did for Poppy. "If she is not at home, then where could she be?" Fear struck him, "Was she with another man?" He ran to the only place he thought she might be, the temple he had rescued her from so many years ago. The details were hazy to him, but he remembered fighting a dark elf named Thork for her, and eventually discovering her in a temple deep in the forest. Lightly armored and holding an iron sword, he ran towards the temple, sneaking inside, finding no one there, and then looking in the cage nearest the exit. Ashes lay in it, bones scattered about. It held no particular significance until he took a closer look. White and Green cloth lay in the cage, making out the image of a dress. It was the spitting image of the dress James had made for Poppy all those years ago, a dress he presented to her when he asked her to marry him. Initially, denial set in, "This isn't her! This must just be her dress!" he yelled. "She's fine! No harm came to her! Nothing!" He realized the lies in what he just, bursting into tears. He cradled the cloth in his hands, "My Poppy... My beloved Poppy..." He was a broken man. He was weak, he was starved, he was dehydrated, he was injured, he was heartbroken, he was pennyless, and he was without a home. Without hesitation he grabbed his sword, holding the point to his chest. "I have nothing left to live for," he stated matter of factly.

Then he realized he did. He had but one reason, one reason to continue living his life. "Vengeance!" he exclaimed. "Vegeance shall be mine! Those lying scumbag nobles promised her safety, promised to keep my land and fortune safe, and promised to help me! I bet they did not even send out a search party! I do not know who killed my beloved, but at least I know who failed to keep her safe! The Empire did!" He spat upon saying the name that now summarized all things he hated. Tears continued to stream down his dirt covered face, the cloth still clutched in his hand. "I swear I shall not rest till my beloved and my own possessions have been redeemed! Perhaps I shall even bring wealth to those so mistreated by nobles! Whatever the case, I swear by all things mighty that my fortune will be reobtained, that the Empire will suffer for what it has done to me, and that I will find some way, no matter how, to bring Poppy back!"

A Legacy Reborn (James Part 3):

James left the temple, feeling dead inside. He still carried part of Poppy's burnt dress in his pocket, now covered in tears. He now stood in Arethor, looking about him with nothing but hate in his heart. As he walked he would see wealth, all belonging to egotistical nobles. "Bastards," James muttered to himself, "the lot of em'." He kicked at some pebbles on the road, spitting towards the bank. James walked over to the fountain and splashed his face with some water, wiping away the ash and dirt from his face. Is this how it's going to end, he thought to himself, will Arethor live on despite the constant oppression and horror? The thought ate at his mind, but he was resilient. He would allow Arethor no easy victory, no easy life. "Perhaps some harassment is in order," James though aloud. A common man looked at James, an eyebrow raised, but James waved him off. I will become as my father once was, James snickered, I will become a bandit. He gained everything through this, perhaps I can make my way just as he did.

However, James was not nearly so talented with aliases as his father was. His father was so well off in the trade, he took on the name "The Faceless Man." However, James made do and quickly constructed some new clothing. He hired many tailors and armorsmiths to do the work. Finally, he was left with the final product; a green and yellow tabbard with the insignia of a flower on the breast was connected to some light armor that easily slipped onto James, fitting perfectly. It came with a matching helmet and a green bandanna to go under it. A name, all I need is a name, James said. The Green Petal? No, too awkward. The Yellow Wind? No, too vague. The Poppy Knight? Hm. . . That's not too bad, he thought. He giggled quietly, giddy with excitment. He had his costume, he had his alias, now all he needed was some weaponry. James knew where he had to go. He quickly ran to his old county and began looting anything he could find, swords on display, armor on stands, and even a few bits of food here and there. What he found sufficed.

kVDup.png

He was eager to make his first job, to take on some poor soul minding his own business. He waited in the bushes, seeking a worthy target. A noble appeared, wandering on his lonesome. He seemed frantic, his hair wild, his hands covered in dirt, but you could see the fancy clothing underneath the thing layer of dirt. James flew from his cover with the speed of a rabbit, jumping in front of the fleeing man with sword in hand. "Ey!" James yelled, "Stop right there noble swine!" The man halted, skidding to a stop, fear in his eyes. "What do you want?" the man uttered, looking with fear at the man's sword. "Minas. Cough it up, you piece of noble ****." James spoke without the slight hint of kindness, glaring at the man he despised despite his lack of knowledge of him. "Alright, alright," the man began, "Just don't hurt me!" He tossed twenty four minas to the ground at James' feet. James smiled and allowed him to pass, greed in his eyes.

James looked down upon the minas in the palm of his hand. "This is not enough. I need to speed up this process if I want to get anywhere. . ." James thought of possible solutions but could think of only one that would fit his needs. "I need men," James realized. "I need many men. And perhaps we can even deal more damage to that damned empire. . . Yes, that'll do nicely." James laughed, and thus the Poppy Flower Bandits were born.

Bandit Group Rules:

RP Rules:

1. Do what you want, when you want to.

2. Fight the Empire on any occasion possible.

3. Help the poor, oppress the rich.

4. Help those in need for free, help the wealthy for a hefty price.

5. Do not harm children or the elderly (with exceptions)

OOC Rules:

1. Place roleplay before items. The moment this rule is broken, you are kicked out of the guild. We are here for roleplay, not for wealth.

2. Do not break server rules; breaking server rules is just as bad as breaking guild rules and you will be kicked from the guild, we do not want a bad name.

3. Demonstrate appropriate behavior, be courteous and polite to Admins, GM's, and all the other teams. They work hard for our enjoyment.

4. Do not step out of your VA parameters. If there is an occasional slip, it will be forgiven with a warning, but stepping out of boundaries will result in being kicked from the guild. Once again, we do not want a bad name.

5. Represent the guild in all things you do, hatefulness and trolling will result with a warning and/or a kick from the guild. For the third time, we do not want a bad name.

Application:

[OOC]:

1. MC Name:

2. Why do you want to join?:

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?:

4. Link to VA:

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?:

[RP]:

1. RP Name:

2. Quick Biography:

3. Past Experience:

Roster:

1. James Adelban/The Poppy Knight (Jtheo2016) - Approved 1, 2a, 2b, and 4

2. Rocco/Balero (Chuckaboo) - Approved 1 and 2a

3. Konstantin (aldawolf) - Approved 2a, 2b, and 4

4. Muryo (POTATO3) - Approved 1, 2a, and 2b

5. Guilhard (Jistuma) - None Approved (Cannot participate until a VA is attained)

6. Cirion Mirkai (MuckyD121)- Approved 2a

7. The Skull (Leland22) - (To Be Clarified)

Guild Graphics/Fort Design:

Flower Knight Uniform (Optional):

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i5063547db15f1830901617029830238307830191

1MpQ1.png

Fort Screenies:

hgdsg.jpg

V9zsT.jpg

4AxBP.jpg

The Anthem of Rebellion

We have suffered,

We have struggled,

We have been slaughtered,

We have been oppressed.

We keep our heads high,

And count ourselves blessed,

To Arms Comrades, to Arms!

Breathing and fighting,

The dim lighting darkening,

The blade; they do clash,

The nobles stick up their plump ass,

While we toil in the dirt,

They smile with mirth,

Starving from hunger,

Starving for freedom,

The nobles, they feed upon fruits of the people.

In Oren we are born,

From Oren; receive death,

Grasping to hope,

As we draw our last breath.

So rise with me brothers,

To pastures much greener!

Where the wheat and barley,

Grains and ale,

Melons and Carrots,

And Apples so ripe will grow

Through the night!

Our oppression is over,

They can no longer stop us!

Our brothers from Ildon,

Sisters of Solace,

Elves of the forest!

Orcs of the desert!

Stand with me now,

And lend me your hearts!

For tis without me,

You shalt not succeed,

To further our cause,

We will continue without pause!

Your friend and their foe,

To give them their woes,

A group of men by the names of

The Poppy Knights

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: Chuckaboo

2. Why do you want to join?: I've been struggling to find some good RP lately so I believe this would be a great opportunity for me to find some fun, exciting rollplay

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Yes

4. Link to VA: 2a 1.

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yup.

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Rocco/Balereo (Same char, though he's known as both Balereo and Rocco.

2. Quick Biography: Rocco is a very troubled man, he has no family, and all of his friends have come to pass away or have gone missing. He has almost been raped once, which occurred in Fort Rin by an old friends of his.

He is 21 years old, Male.

3. Past Experience: Rocco has been in many bandit groups before, including the Camel Bandits (Ran by Divinus) and was part of House Flay for about a week.

((You STILL didn't mention Jynx.))

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: Chuckaboo

2. Why do you want to join?: I've been struggling to find some good RP lately so I believe this would be a great opportunity for me to find some fun, exciting rollplay

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Yes

4. Link to VA: 2a 1.

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yup.

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Rocco/Balereo (Same char, though he's known as both Balereo and Rocco.

2. Quick Biography: Rocco is a very troubled man, he has no family, and all of his friends have come to pass away or have gone missing. He has almost been raped once, which occurred in Fort Rin by an old friends of his.

He is 21 years old, Male.

3. Past Experience: Rocco has been in many bandit groups before, including the Camel Bandits (Ran by Divinus) and was part of House Flay for about a week.

Accepted! Welcome aboard!

((You STILL didn't mention Jynx.))

((Who is this "Jynx?" :P))

(I would join...but I'm a Teuton :P ))

((A shame, you would have so much more fun with us :P))

1. MC Name: aldawolf

2. Why do you want to join?: I need some good allies to get a few IC goals done, and after a nice run in with the leader, this seems like a good place to start. A few more people to role play with doesn't hurt too. :)

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Already have one.

4. Link to VA: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/71059-aldawolfs-villian-application/

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yes.

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Aldawolf Caine, AKA Konstantin

2. Quick Biography: Aldawolf is a man looking out to watch the world burn, and spread anarchy and corruption wherever he goes.

3. Past Experience: Aldawolf is relatively new to the scene, he hasn't joined any bandit groups or such.

1. MC Name: aldawolf

2. Why do you want to join?: I need some good allies to get a few IC goals done, and after a nice run in with the leader, this seems like a good place to start. A few more people to role play with doesn't hurt too. :)

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Already have one.

4. Link to VA: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/71059-aldawolfs-villian-application/

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yes.

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Aldawolf Caine, AKA Konstantin

2. Quick Biography: Aldawolf is a man looking out to watch the world burn, and spread anarchy and corruption wherever he goes.

3. Past Experience: Aldawolf is relatively new to the scene, he hasn't joined any bandit groups or such.

Accepted! Welcome aboard!

((Might this be a continuation of what were once the most powerful bandits of Asulon?))

((For any with the misconception that this has ANYTHING to do with the Flays, it is in fact a misconception. Also, a few announcements; we now have a somewhat functional base (screenies will be uploaded once my PC is fixed) and will be recruiting IG often.))

((All well, can't rally to this banner. My apologies.))

(Posting Screenshots of your fort? Prepare the meta cannons, anyways it looks interesting, maybe I'll come into it...)

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: POTATO3

2. Why do you want to join?: I'd like some change in scenery as well as in roleplay. I feel like this may be fun.

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Got one.

4. Link to VA: 1, 2a, and 2b

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Muryo

2. Quick Biography: Muryo is and has always been a skilled and overconfident fighter, using his swift and agile movements, combined with his unusual style of swordplay/martial arts style to overcome his enemies and do whatever it is he wants. Muryo enjoys nothing more than the feeling of being free.

3. Past Experience: Muryo has been a Sergeant of the Wolverines, a Scout in the Malinor Sentinals, and was briefly involved with The Dark Brotherhood.

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: Jistuma

2. Why do you want to join?: RP reasons, the fact that you guys captured my character, but didn't misstreat him that badly, and the fact that the perfectionist treated a him a lot better than the other around him (in his mind at least), and the fact that sometimes I need a break from my main character, he is too good of a person :P

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Don't have, am whilling to make it when the starts going in that direction, that I feel should start soon.

4. Link to VA: -

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yes of course

[RP]: (You can take this as an IC interview)

1. RP Name: Guilhard

2. Quick Biography: I... I was born in a ditch... My family was poor, very poor, I remember once living under a bridge to get away from the rain. We tried not to beg, but seemed that was all we could do. I could survive, yet I feel it was because my parents starved to give me the little food they had. They died before their time. I didn't take long before I headed to Arethor, and someone was there offering the job. The job where I meet you three. The one you called lucky, didn't touch me and treated me right, the one he punch me twice, gave me food, and you (james) you gave me work, and are grtefull for it. I want to help you more.

3. Past Experience: I have no experience.

Application:

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: MuckyD121

2. Why do you want to join?: To have fun, and this Bandit group seems by far the best.

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: I have a Va, and have written a Mini One also.

4. Link to VA: >>>Here!<<< (2a only so far)

And the Mini Va yet to be accepted. (Needs Refs)

>>>Here!<<<

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?:

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Cirion Mirkai

2. Quick Biography: Made a kill on sight in Arethor after assassinating two Guards there. Cirion is the only man alive to escape Fichlock! Cirion has been imprisoned many times but has escaped. His family died at a young age and he himself fights for himself.

3. Past Experience: Was once in the Blackwood Legion.