ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name:Covcath

RP Name:Achilles

Your time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours

Sword skill level:44

Archery skill level: 2

Why do you want to join?: I feel that it is my duty as an elf to join the Wardens.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Minecraft Name: HanSoloLucas

RP Name: Glothen

Your time Zone: PST

Sword skill level: I don't know how to find out

Archery skill level: Same as above.

Why do you want to join?

I want to join because I want to do honor to the High Prince, The Holy Princedom of Malinor, and the land of Aegis in any way possible. I beleive that I can help with the fight against the despicable servants of Ilblees with a passion.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I want to be a swordsman, although I can do archery if necesary, but I'm not very good at it.

Thank you so much. Please accept.

Accepted

Minecraft Name:Covcath

RP Name:Achilles

Your time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours

Sword skill level:44

Archery skill level: 2

Why do you want to join?: I feel that it is my duty as an elf to join the Wardens.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Accepted, this is your second chance, use it well.

Who's been messing with the tree farm?! I cleaned it up but I want an answer. Some of the trees weren't replanted, many trees were left floating and a lot of the surrounding trees were clearcut

Minecraft Name: DarkestHope

RP Name: Aielos

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST

Sword skill level: 2 (Can't get this up because of the downtime))

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I would like to join to help protect the region of Malinor and defend against the battles of Iblees.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would like to be a swordsman.

Minecraft Name: DarkestHope

RP Name: Aielos

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST

Sword skill level: 2 (Can't get this up because of the downtime))

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I would like to join to help protect the region of Malinor and defend against the battles of Iblees.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would like to be a swordsman.

Accepted, report to the base for initiation.

Wow, today was fun and annoying what with the guy who wanted his stuff back and building an digging and even tree cutting it was kinda hectic also I have not seen that many People on at once because of school.

Just a reminder.if you need wood,do not cut trees from the landscape. This ruins landcapes. That's what we have a huge tree farm for.cut the ENTIRE tree from the farm,and be sure to always replant.

We have over 200 books in our library! Gratz to everyone who helped me. I will annouce who I have choosen for Scribe Assistant unless someone else wants to be it.

P.S. Quazar, can i have permissions to give permissions to the warden library? Much obliged. Please and hopefully thank you.

P.P.S. I won't be for majority of the day because I'm going to a university fair but I made up for it in playing extra earlier for all you people on the other side of the world. Especially Elessar.

We have over 200 books in our library! Gratz to everyone who helped me. I will annouce who I have choosen for Scribe Assistant unless someone else wants to be it.

P.S. Quazar, can i have permissions to give permissions to the warden library? Much obliged. Please and hopefully thank you.

P.P.S. I won't be for majority of the day because I'm going to a university fair but I made up for it in playing extra earlier for all you people on the other side of the world. Especially Elessar.

When exactly is my Assistant Scribe Interview going to happen. :P And I noticed! Thank you very much. :D I'll be back on my "Duties" for now. I gathered 10 more books which I don't know if you have but I'll just start to organized and categorized in my own library. Hopefully someone might let me into your library so I can start work in there once I'm done in my library.

Minecraft Name:Tomer7891

RP Name:Deragon

Your time Zone: GMT 0

Sword skill level:N/A

Archery skill level:N/A

Why do you want to join? Iwould like to join the wardens because i would like to serve my people and protect the elves from any foes. I think i would be a good addition to the wardens because im a very skilled with a sword. I would protect malinor and elves with my life

Which Guard you will want to be in:I would like to be in the Guard Duty because i can protect the roads by killing the mobs and bandits aswell as hel[ing elves on their travels. I would like to be weilding a sword over a bow but i can use both.

I'll keep writing even more books!

I'm helping With the elven language and ill a dictionary eventually :)

Minecraft Name:Tomer7891

RP Name:Deragon

Your time Zone: GMT 0

Sword skill level:N/A

Archery skill level:N/A

Why do you want to join? Iwould like to join the wardens because i would like to serve my people and protect the elves from any foes. I think i would be a good addition to the wardens because im a very skilled with a sword. I would protect malinor and elves with my life

Which Guard you will want to be in:I would like to be in the Guard Duty because i can protect the roads by killing the mobs and bandits aswell as hel[ing elves on their travels. I would like to be weilding a sword over a bow but i can use both.

Accepted, please come to the Warden Base for initiation.