ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name:dood078

RP Name:Dewolf

Your time Zone:pacific(US)

Sword skill level:1

Archery skill level:1 i just started

Why do you want to join? to uphold piece and fight for elven people

Which Guard you will want to be in: eternal

link to application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17493-my-application/page__p__74533#entry74533

Minecraft Name: xNoTiiFy

RP Name: Jayek_Sargoth

Your time Zone: PST -8

Sword skill level: 0. Skills locked. I am skilled with a sword though.

Archery skill level: 0. Skills locked.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to protect Malinor, and the home of the elves.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords.

Why do you want to join?: I am much more skilled with swords then bows. I can use a bow very well though.

Server Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20781-application-for-onotify-sargoth/

Thank you for reviewing. Hope to be accepted. (: I am currently aiding the battle against the wrath.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: esp0204ck

RP Name: Haldamir

Your time Zone: Pacific standard time. California. GMT

Sword skill level: n/a

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join? RP answer. Ive always wanted to be a warden growing up. I respect warden's ability to protect others and themselves. I respect their commitment to their title. Now that I've moved from Oren to Malinor, I figure I should give it a shot and see if I was ever enough of a man to become a warden. So please consider me, I dont think I will let you down.

Real answer: I like to join "communities" and be part of a larger group. Just makes the game much more fun and much more exciting. Also, I commit to what ever group im in, like, treat it as a sports team and care for teammates as if they were me brothers and sisters. Oh and btw, I have a lot of dark wood to contribute. Was going to sell that for money but its better to have a job right lol.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword if preferred. Plus Im much better at sword fighting

Accepted, if you are an elf your character sounds human, please come to the base dor initiation.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

minecraft name: the_amasing_mr_J

RP Name: my name is Aldis lenson but I am mostly called mr_J or Ari

Your time Zone: +1

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join?

my main reason to join is to fight the undead (I have an in character reason read in Server application) but I also wish to serve the elf's in war and in peace

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Link Server application post:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21248-the-amasing-mr-js-second-application/page__p__93317__fromsearch__1#entry93317

Accepted, please come to the base for initiation.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: Everman111

RP Name:Hetto

Your time Zone: (Central

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I need to make something out of myself and stop wandering the woods like a lifeless soul. You must serve to be served

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords(Swords or Archery)

Why do you want to join? Resource gathering sounds fun so anything you really need me in. Just mainly gathering

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: progamerzzz

RP Name: Amroth

Your time Zone: GMT+10, Australia

Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a group that helps protect the kingdom I proudly call home. I feel obligated to help protect my own species as there are quite a few threats to us as a whole. Just as Malinor, the people that reside in it and even those who live outside of it have helped me, I want to return the favour. Why should I watch others fight for me when I don't do the same for them?

Which Guard you will want to be in: Being an elve, I feel obligated to wield my trusty bow and arrow.

Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21659-progamerzzzs-application/page__p__95538__fromsearch__1#entry95538

- Grandhighborn Quazar

MC Name: mrpanda942

RP name: Ishlanar

Race: elf

Time Zone: GTM UK

Brief Description of your characters personality: Ishlanar is a reclusive yet loyal character. He spends his time traveling in the forests, conversing with wildlife and hunting bandits.

Biography: Ishlanar was an only child, and soon became an orphan too. His parents both died in one of his father’s magical experiment, setting there tree-home alight. Ever since he was old enough he began traveling from settlement, resting only for short periods. He has never felt at home among any race, beside maybe the wood elves. He occasionally takes the company of witty friends. He rarely sees eye to eye with front bearing warriors. He has a dislike for dwarfs and orcs and in his book human are okay. He loves being among his people. He prefers to stick to the wilderness, using his bow to hunt animals... or bandits. He often sleeps under a tree rather than an inn. He can be enjoyable company but many have seen the pain in his eyes from what he has seen. He has a like for fire and enjoys creating CONTROLLED fires rather than burning the forest down, since he loves the forest like a mother. He has a small amount of his father’s magical ability; just enough to perform minor healing spells at a great amount of energy. He was fighting a group of bandits with sword and bow when he succumbed to a mace whack in the back of the head, thankfully some of the monks of the cloud temple found him stripped of all valuables and brought him to the safety of the temple. When he was 15 he was violently beaten by his cruel uncle. This left him with a limp and some life experience he would rather forget. He has a hate for spiders after an incident with a Giant spider nest in the dark. He hates the creatures and attempts to purge them when ever they come. He was taught many ways of nature by the wandering druids. His minor magical ability comes from his father side, being a long line of talented but unknown mages. He chooses to follow his mother’s druiadlly side rather than his father’s magical one, though he rembers some minor healing spells. He has a certain pholphoscal side though he is not the most pious he is very in tune with the trees, birds and wildlife. (If this is still not enough, please contact.)

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join beacuse this guild fiits my characters descrpition and i beleive it would be enjoyable and a way to make my minas.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Does this mean how often i roleplay, if so very often and have a club that consits of me and 16 other people.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): I have only recently joined, i enjoy to fight with the bow.

Can your character build?: He prefers not to but will build a tree house or campsite.

Any other special skills?: Being a elf he can see, hear and react much quicker than a human.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Happily so.

Skin:

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21505-mrpandas-4th-re-application/page__p__94682

Denied, seems like ur power gaming some and you do not join the wardens because you want to make minas.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Why do you want to join? to uphold piece and fight for elven people

link to application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17493-my-application/page__p__74533#entry74533

Denied, not enough information.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: Spinzir

RP Name: Airion

Your time Zone: GMT +2

Why do you want to join? I want to protect the people and beautiful lands of Malinor and help the elves in either War or Peace. I have also noticed a few bandits on the road waiting for people to come. I was once mugged myself and i want to help the innocent citizens of Malinor.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Link to server application: Link.

Why do you want to join? to uphold piece and fight for elven people. Also me Amaya and Pokecheater are friends irl so i would prefer to stick with them. I would also like to have somthing to do other than build and run around like a chicken with my head cut off such as helping killing the thieves from yesterday or fending people off of a base or fort.

link to application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17493-my-application/page__p__74533#entry74533

I understand why you would thing I'm human since I said I was from Oren. The reason was because I was raised by a human couple who lived in Oren. So, I am an Elf, and I look forward to initiation, and becoming a warden someday. Thank you for accepting my application.

Mechawolf "hand off the wood to some guard"?

Why not just say Durzio :( lol I reorganized that supply room several times as we had to put in new stuff.

Also wardens,we don't have a very large stockpile of arrows,so donations of flint,gravel,sticks,feathers,and arrows themselves are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Edit:we don't have any armor in the supply room either,just a few spare bits,and not even enough ingots to make 1 set of armor.

donations of ingots,leather,and armor itself is extremely appreciated,as it will save lives during the upcoming battle.

Thank you

-Durzio

Hows that true I have donated 4 and 3/4 suits of armour and there is nothing left

Hows that true I have donated 4 and 3/4 suits of armour and there is nothing left

Im talking about at Fort FairLeaf,our outpost by wraths clutch.

The last time I looked there's only a few leather/ingots and some scattered pieces of armor that are mostly broken. Who did you hand the armor to? If you didn't hand it to me,idk where it is,cause I've Been organizing the hell out of the supply room lol

Im talking about at Fort FairLeaf,our outpost by wraths clutch.

The last time I looked there's only a few leather/ingots and some scattered pieces of armor that are mostly broken. Who did you hand the armor to? If you didn't hand it to me,idk where it is,cause I've Been organizing the hell out of the supply room lol

ohh ive been donateing to the main base

Minecraft Name: xHyPeR_AuSSiE

RP Name: Llewelyn_Everbloom

Your time Zone:I don't know Time Zone but I am Australian

Sword skill level:0, haven't been able to level due to McMMo down

Archery skill level:Same with above (Am quite accurate though)

Why do you want to join?I want to help the elves and I would like something to do.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Definitely archery.