ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

RIP Fort FairLeaf :(

All of our work in the buildings and towers. :(

Anyone got pictures to remember the great Fort Fairleaf and the Battle at Wrath's Clutch?

Anyone got pictures to remember the great Fort Fairleaf and the Battle at Wrath's Clutch?

Only of the after party. :mrgreen:

Hey everyone, Moonbeard here. Firstly, I am sorry but since I have gone back to school I will not be on nearly as much. However, I will still try my hardest to get on whenever possible, because I am dedicates to the Wardens. Also to my squad (Durzio and Icarus) do not think I have forgotten you! I have been thinking about things that we can do, and will address them as soon as I can get on (if you could think of anything that is happening currently that is of concern to our squad, keep that in mind to tell me).

Also, I noticed everyone saying we lost Fort FairLeaf. What happened? Did they just outnumber us, or did not guard the base well enough?

Hope everyone is well, I am trying to get on as much as I can, and hope to see you all online asap. :)

- Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

Hey everyone, Moonbeard here. Firstly, I am sorry but since I have gone back to school I will not be on nearly as much. However, I will still try my hardest to get on whenever possible, because I am dedicates to the Wardens. Also to my squad (Durzio and Icarus) do not think I have forgotten you! I have been thinking about things that we can do, and will address them as soon as I can get on (if you could think of anything that is happening currently that is of concern to our squad, keep that in mind to tell me).

Also, I noticed everyone saying we lost Fort FairLeaf. What happened? Did they just outnumber us, or did not guard the base well enough?

Hope everyone is well, I am trying to get on as much as I can, and hope to see you all online asap. :)

- Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

The Fort was lost due to the Dwarves coming to the gate, banging on the gates requesting us to leave, saying it is their land, we were there only because of Wrath and since he is gone now we have no business there. Everyone in the higher ups say we should avoid conflict so we moved. Everything was deconstructed and taken apart, then moved to the Warden's HeadQuarters.

Elessar Celebrindal

--------------------

Nothing really happened today. [._.; Lazy day? Lazy song?]

can someone help me get on the teamspeak sever?

minecraft name: super_sam291

RP Name: galdor_trian

Your time Zone: (GMT + 1:00)

Sword skill level:7

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I currently have no job or no home and have been like that for a while, becomeing a warden would give me a temporarry place to stay and a decent job to get me food. I also would like to join because my parents were murdered by undead, even tho i will not fight them face to face i can still be able to help other people fight them by providing them with the resources that they need.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Dark Wood Collection

Link to server application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14547-super-sam291s-application04/page__p__63206__fromsearch__1#entry63206

minecraft name: super_sam291

RP Name: galdor_trian

Your time Zone: (GMT + 1:00)

Sword skill level:7

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I currently have no job or no home and have been like that for a while, becomeing a warden would give me a temporarry place to stay and a decent job to get me food. I also would like to join because my parents were murdered by undead, even tho i will not fight them face to face i can still be able to help other people fight them by providing them with the resources that they need.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Dark Wood Collection

Link to server application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14547-super-sam291s-application04/page__p__63206__fromsearch__1#entry63206

Accepted, good we always need people helping with supplies, although you will have to chose teh type of guard you wish to be if you wish to be promoted at one point. This is a military and will be treated as one.

I never see quazar on and I am not currently in a squad.

Quazer was away at college over the weekend, and also Columbus Day happened, so I bet he was with his family. Relax man and be patient, we will fit you into a squad and you will witness the presence of Quazer.

I never see quazar on and I am not currently in a squad.

Quazer was away at college over the weekend, and also Columbus Day happened, so I bet he was with his family. Relax man and be patient, we will fit you into a squad and you will witness the presence of Quazer.

Minecraft Name: SimplePancake

RP Name: Elm

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) AEST +10 GMT

Sword skill level: 36

Archery skill level:14

Why do you want to join? My father was once a great warrior of the FoA, and he spent his life fighting the undead. He has recently passed away, and I wish to fufil his goal to make the world a better place. The wardens are the elven military, and I wish to make the Elves grow and thrive to greatness. If I help destroy the undead once and for all, I believe I will live up to my fathers standards, and that we will all live in a happier world.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) My goal is to someday become one of the waywatchers, so I believe it is the...Archers!

Server App: I know it says I am an orc, but I changed Race.

It turns out I can't find it...Really sorry, But I cannot find it. I am White-listed though.

I still don't know if I am accepted or declined into this amazing elven army. Can someone please say something about my application. Sorry for being pushy or rushy.