ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

... really? I don't remember you saying that to me when I was a higher class than you. If you haven't realized, I still am.

First off, I never even really talked to you when you WHERE a warden. Second, believe it or not your NOT a higher rank than me because you're NOT a warden.

Minecraft Name:Kaden719

RP Name:Levi

Your time Zone: GMT+8 (Perth, Western Australia)

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? Because i was in battle with the orcs yesterday and i met a few wardens and it really motivated me to help the elfs more so i would like to join the army

Which Guard you will want to be in:Mainly swords but im great with long range as well

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/24541-kaden719-whitelist-application/page__p__114897#entry114897

Minecraft Name: KingToten

RP Name: Darius

Your time Zone: US Central time.

Archery skill level:0 ((I have a higher personal level than this.))

Why do you want to join?l: I wish to protect the elven people.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I have a strong ability in both swordsmanship and archery.

((My app is of a different character that is now dead. so it has almost no relevance to who my character is now))

Congratulations

Congratulations to the new Veteran Guards who have been selected by Quazar.

This list includes:

-OniKenji

-Casus

-Gwaihir

-Jayek

-Elessar

-Bayron

-Volas

You can find some pictures I took at the meeting at this link. It was fun and the champion became Noble Leafwind. How fun.

Make us proud, new veteran guards!

for the pathfinder part... use logic

ps: what situation?

The reason i asked about having pathfinder in your name is that used to be what the wardens are called. It makes it seem you still can't just admit it to yourself that you are not a warden anymore. So if i were you i would consider changing your name.

Minecraft Name: Porkour

RP Name: Razakiel

Your time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I want to be a part of a large community and serve the people of Malinor, representing each and every one elf in the land. I feel like this is my place, and that I can be a great asset to the Wardens. I do not have a villain app on this character and will solemnly swear to never betray this guild.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would like to be an Archer, because although my stats do not reflect the experience I have, I can prove my expertise in the field. Im more accurate with a bow and arrow than close-combat. Though I have had experience in both, I believe the best soldiers in the warzone are those that can provide long-lasting support for the ones on the frontlines.

Why do you want to join? Why not? What makes this clan special is the isolation in the middle of a forest where everyone can train in peace. If not that, then the sheer thrill of being a part of an elven exclusive camaraderie.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23276-porkours-application/#entry106612

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Minecraft Name:Kaden719

RP Name:Levi

Your time Zone: GMT+8 (Perth, Western Australia)

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? Because i was in battle with the orcs yesterday and i met a few wardens and it really motivated me to help the elfs more so i would like to join the army

Which Guard you will want to be in:Mainly swords but im great with long range as well

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/24541-kaden719-whitelist-application/page__p__114897#entry114897

Minecraft Name: KingToten

RP Name: Darius

Your time Zone: US Central time.

Archery skill level:0 ((I have a higher personal level than this.))

Why do you want to join?l: I wish to protect the elven people.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I have a strong ability in both swordsmanship and archery.

((My app is of a different character that is now dead. so it has almost no relevance to who my character is now))

Minecraft Name: jens6851

RP Name: Jena

Your time Zone: My time zone is +1

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

( The stats havent been on since i joined.)

Why do you want to join?

Jena wants to join to protect what she loves. Also she want to prof that its not only men who can be in the high ranks and top leaders of the military.

Which Guard you will want to be in:

I want to be a Glade Guard. Its importent that the W's actually got some good shooters out there to protect the city's.

I DID miss the meeting this weekend and just so you know i sent crackerjack a message saying I would not be able to attend. SO if you could tell me the new ts password it'd be great. Thanks.

ps. Crackerjack- Im from NC also!

Minecraft Name: SoloKill

RP Name: Edren

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST

Sword skill level: n/a

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join? I am a skilled hunter, and am willing to put my life on the line to protect my elven brethren. I am new to Laurelin, and need a place to stay and an income.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords