ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

First off, I never even really talked to you when you WHERE a warden. Second, believe it or not your NOT a higher rank than me because you're NOT a warden.

umm... You do realize that as a warden, the people that are above you can boss you around? Non-Wardens don't have that problem, though it would've worked if the leadership had become a democracy as Blackthorn had planned...

The reason i asked about having pathfinder in your name is that used to be what the wardens are called. It makes it seem you still can't just admit it to yourself that you are not a warden anymore. So if i were you i would consider changing your name.

I'll consider changing my name when you consider giving me all of my 3 months of work back. Also you didn't answer my question, What situation?

User: leka213

RP Name: Belyn.

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST.

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I wish to keep the peace of the land, and keep our people safe from the undead. (Sorry for short, a bit tired.)

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)? Armed Combat. (Swords)

Minecraft Name: jens6851

RP Name: Jena

Your time Zone: My time zone is +1

Archery skill level: 0

( The stats havent been on since i joined.)

Why do you want to join?

Jena wants to join to protect what she loves. Also she want to prof that its not only men who can be in the high ranks and top leaders of the military.

Which Guard you will want to be in:

I want to be a Glade Guard. Its importent that the W's actually got some good shooters out there to protect the city's.

i support jena as she is a great person and im sure she will do the best she can, she is online aot and wont screw things up easily like other people ( not naming names)

I'll consider changing my name when you consider giving me all of my 3 months of work back. Also you didn't answer my question, What situation?

Ill remind you of this AGAIN, your situation was settled you tried to rebel against the wardens, you trespassed, you did numerous things apart from those, which i shouldn't have to remind you on as your case was already decided and closed. The fact is you don't get your stuff back, you don't have anything to do with the Wardens anymore, you have been warned by gm's that if you persist you will be banned, to the best thing you can do is to move on and keep your distance from the wardens.

umm... You do realize that as a warden, the people that are above you can boss you around? Non-Wardens don't have that problem, though it would've worked if the leadership had become a democracy as Blackthorn had planned...

by the way, apparently you do not know anything because Blackthorn was the farthest thing possible from creating a democratic military. He openly admitted and used his powers as a dictator, and even called himself a demi-god. Military's are not even democratic at all to start with, do you think were a government?

Minecraft Name: jens6851

RP Name: Jena

Your time Zone: My time zone is +1

Archery skill level: 0

( The stats havent been on since i joined.)

Why do you want to join?

Jena wants to join to protect what she loves. Also she want to prof that its not only men who can be in the high ranks and top leaders of the military.

Which Guard you will want to be in:

I want to be a Glade Guard. Its importent that the W's actually got some good shooters out there to protect the city's.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Minecraft Name: SoloKill

RP Name: Edren

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST

Sword skill level: n/a

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join? I am a skilled hunter, and am willing to put my life on the line to protect my elven brethren. I am new to Laurelin, and need a place to stay and an income.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Denied, more information please, plus wardens do not get an income, they get many MANY benefits.

User: leka213

RP Name: Belyn.

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST.

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I wish to keep the peace of the land, and keep our people safe from the undead. (Sorry for short, a bit tired.)

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)? Armed Combat. (Swords)

Denied, more information please.

by the way, apparently you do not know anything because Blackthorn was the farthest thing possible from creating a democratic military. He openly admitted and used his powers as a dictator, and even called himself a demi-god. Military's are not even democratic at all to start with, do you think were a government?

How would you know? He didn't tell you everything. You betrayed him.

Look,point is,GMs are gonna ban you if you keep this crap up. Go be an idiot elsewhere

Look,point is,GMs are gonna ban you if you keep this crap up. Go be an idiot elsewhere

Durzio name calling doesn't help, but your right, if the GMs have warned you, then you need to cut your loses and move on

The way he planned it, was better. Anyways lets just come to a compromise, if your not sick of this then its gonna keep going. You have no rp reason to do anything you did to me anyways. (btw a compromise doesn't involve one person getting everything, it involves both people getting something that they want)

You really have no idea of our relationship, we were really close friends and yes he told me everything. I did not betray him he simply left, there seems to be confusion that i started a rebellion against him. That is NOT true, he left due to personal reasons I'm not going to go into, then caused many problems later on when he was not in charge and not part of the wardens. Refrain from saying stupid things in the future without knowledge of it and quit messaging on the Warden Forum page or there will be consequences.