The Lusty Rose [Official]

Hanrahan

The Lusty Rose

Rules and Expectations for Customers

1. My employees are people, and women. Treat them well.

2. My employees are not Whores, they are companions.

3. If any customer is abusive, they shall be removed and banned.

4. My Employees shall service you in their own time. Do not whine about waits.

5. No Minors are allowed in.

6. Pay in Full before service.

7. If an Employee refuses you, she has every right to unless she has taken payment.

8. Rowdyness is not tolerated.

9. Follow the Rules, enjoy yourself.

Companions

Miss Katrina

Miss Lanthel

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-

Bouncers

Pheonix

Majora

Ulric

-Open-

-Open-

About the Service

The new, "Lusty Rose" Brothel is a marvelous establishment, with services of all kind. Not only do we provide the obvious night services, but as well, our Employees are skilled in all sorts of ways, from pleasure, to comforting, to dancing. As a high-class operation, it is ensured you, the customer gets the most out of the experience. If there's something we don't offer, talk to us, and we'll see what we can do! We are still currently hiring!

((Brothels were not banned. The Server Policy change that Danny put into action was modified. Go read through the News and Maintenance forum, and look at the last post on that topic. You'll see.))

Below is OOC

The thread is now locked, as discussion here is not aiding with anything, other than cause trouble. Any further concerns can be directed to myself privately via PM.

A few amendments...

Prostitution and Brothels -

after further discussion in the GM chat, we have decided this shall not

remain banned, and as such Brothels and Prostitution is permitted, on

the same grounds as it previously was.

Violence - as

I have stated previously, no player (as to the staff's knowledge)

currently oversteps the boundary on this. If a staff member does, at any

time, feel someone is over-stepping the boundary - a discussion will be

held with the GM/Admin team, and a decision made. On the first offence,

a player will be only warned. The second offence will result in a ban.

Sexual Innuendos and References - this

more refers to discussion before or after a fade-to-black, if either

party describes the actions that happened during it, or the other's

genitals, which often seems to happen.

And

finally, a small note from myself - I apologise if I have come off as

aggressive during this thread, it has simply been slightly frustrating.

Thanks folks.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/78853-important-information-in-regards-to-server-policy-changes/?p=668940

(( Too add another important detail: ALL WORKERS MUST KNOW FTB ETIQUETTE LIKE THE BACK OF THEIR HAND. NOT OPTIONAL TO NOT KNOW. ))

Maric notices a notice advertising the brothel and looks at it with disgust and hate.

"Absolutely disgusting. The sanctity of marriage means nothing to these currs." He thinks to himself before riding off to his fort.

Mellow drifts by like a breeze and looks over the paper. He shrugs lightly and says to himself, " 's better ta catch yer own prey rather than buy it. "
He walks on in a surely pimping manner.

Chavi notices the sign and sighs.

As long as it puts food on the table for me and my brother... She mumbles.

Rina cannot help but over hear Chavi and her woeful mumbling as she passes close by, " Huh? You need food? Well I have some for you if you need it! " she now looks at the paper on the wall, blushing slightly as she sees it, looking from it to Chavi with that blush, making the connection.

"Y-You do not need to be a part of such a place.. I have plenty of food in could give you! I don't have much money but I can work harder on the farms to make more bread! It isn't much trouble.. " That is Rina for you, always generous and kind.

Hanrahan puts up a notice.

"To all and any Workers"

"You shall all receive 50% of every profit piece made, along with free excellent food and housing, along with any special requests

you may have personally."

Rina cannot help but over hear Chavi and her woeful mumbling as she passes close by, " Huh? You need food? Well I have some for you if you need it! " she now looks at the paper on the wall, blushing slightly as she sees it, looking from it to Chavi with that blush, making the connection.

"Y-You do not need to be a part of such a place.. I have plenty of food in could give you! I don't have much money but I can work harder on the farms to make more bread! It isn't much trouble.. " That is Rina for you, always generous and kind.

"Thank you, but I could not accept and force someone else to work harder on my behalf."

Scag puts his filthy hands on his ragged shorts, looking at the poster happily.

"Ha! Pay? I should be chargin' them!"

((Scags diseases won't spread themselves! Prepare for a brothel epidemic!))