[✓] [Lore] Runes

Tethras

Can I get a pm with this lore/basic idea/core of the idea when it is written? I am probably baseing some major lore around forest dwarves and this would most likely cause it to be adjasted, completely rewritten or abandoned.

I will not share any information or distribute anything i learn before its official release, but again this could screw up most of the lore I have thought about.

Well if you are writing lore about the Forest Dwarves I suggest you contact a few first like Saviordude.

Well if you are writing lore about the Forest Dwarves I suggest you contact a few first like Saviordude.

Good idea.I am not actually writing about them.The point is that there could a small but vital link which will decide the nature of my idea.

Too general but I do not like spoilers when I have not written even half of it. Just collecting ideas and improving them.

Please post any issues with this. Balance or any of the ideas. Any feedback is appreciated! 

To master Runesmithing? Depends on the character. I'd say 3-4 years RL at an average pace. bear in mind you're asking about ALL runesmithing, and not specific subtypes. And I'm not even taking in count these factors;

-Feuds between your clan and other Runic Clans.

-Character's will to learn.

-Character's behaviour.

-Rune Lord Restrictrion.

Rune Lords, even if you do master it, will most likely terminate you, since you'd become a potential threat to all Dwarves, however, this is yet to be shown, either way, you'd be better off asking about a specific subtype.