(( Alright, enough with the pointless OOC. Keep it all RP and keep the sillyness off the guild thread. If it continues the thread will be locked and I will hand out warnings. If OOC is absolutely necessary at least make an effort to include some RP. ))

((This is a rather unorganized  and blase post. I recommend removing the * - *[italics] works as well. And making the post more detailed, along with adding a bit larger restriction on who can join. just a suggestion.))

((You are right. I will re-do the whole topic soon; When I have the time.

*Ike Arkshan picks up the note and reads it*

"Hmm Assassins getting more and more popular, people shall lose their lives like this.

Aiden holds tight to the flier, not letting it blow away.

He spits on the ground as he reads it. When he finishes, he begins to laugh, crumpling up the letter. He puts it into his bag and keeps walking, looking for a guard to throw the note at.

((I updated the whole letter so I would just like to bump the post so that people look at the new and improved guild thanks))

Arthal picks up the note and reads it. He looks around to make sure no one can see him. "Hmm..." he quickly scribbles on the back of the note, whistling for his bird to take it away.

Agile, upon reading the sign, cannot help but chuckle as he walks off

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.