Seyer picks up the letter and takes a brief look at it.

"Killing is not to be taken lightly..."

He scrunches up the letter and throws it in the fire. Narrowing his eyes as he watches the piece of paper burn to ash.

"It's their lives anyways that's going to be taken away..."

He chuckles as he walks off letting the fire continuing to blaze.

*Ivan Bronte catches the paper out of the air*

*He looks it over*

"Assassins....hmm"

*He sticks the paper in his pocket before walking away*

*Word begins to spread around Salvus, The Guild of Assassins have struck. A woman has been found broken and bruised underneath the Balcony in the Palace*

*A crowd of people are stood shouting and squabbling in salvus when suddenly a throwing knife comes out of nowhere and hits James Fletcher in the Face instantly killing him.*

((The topic edit button will magically appear if you put your mouse next to "Quote"))

((NO I DID IT! YES!!))

The Scorpion sits upon a roof in Salvus looking down at the crowds with his brows furrowed. In one hand, he has his dagger while in the other he holds the Assassin's Guild poster. Looking back at the poster from the crowds, he spits on it and crumbles it into a ball before throwing it down.

" These pueple dare cull thumselves ussassuns?! Thuy puck on puesants whun I huve just killed Prince Luncel in his thrune ruum. Muybe I shuld shuw these assussins whut being ussussinated is..."

Lets off a dark, throaty laugh before standing up. His red and black robe blowing in the wind as he turns to make his way back down towards the streets.

The Scorpion sits upon a roof in Salvus looking down at the crowds with his brows furrowed. In one hand, he has his dagger while in the other he holds the Assassin's Guild poster. Looking back at the poster from the crowds, he spits on it and crumbles it into a ball before throwing it down.

" These pueple dare cull thumselves ussassuns?! Thuy puck on puesants whun I huve just killed Prince Luncel in his thrune ruum. Muybe I shuld shuw these assussins whut being ussussinated is..."

Lets off a dark, throaty laugh before standing up. His red and black robe blowing in the wind as he turns to make his way back down towards the streets.

((What is up with you and Furrowing your brows?))

*A crowd of people are stood shouting and squabbling in salvus when suddenly a throwing knife comes out of nowhere and hits James Fletcher in the Face instantly killing him.*

((This is a rather unorganized  and blase post. I recommend removing the * - *[italics] works as well. And making the post more detailed, along with adding a bit larger restriction on who can join. just a suggestion.))