The Highguard Of Malinor

GloryorSolitude

*On one of his routine scouting trips around the world Ryan Darkwood, an elf throught to be dead, comes upon a poster*

*As a person approaches him he rips the poster down and skulks off*

==============

*Back in his cabin he reads the poster*

"Hmm... Maybe I shall return to the land of the living to join my fellow elves once more."

Full name: Damian Milark (In Game)

((MCname)):Bbmmxx8

Race / subrace: Elf (Wood Elf)

Combat training: Good with a bow at long distances, Fine with a sword but bow is preferred

((Amount of time available)):1-2 Hrs weekdays. 2-3 Hrs weekends (Summer starts in 2 weeks and will have much more time then.

Other information: I have Skype thus allowing easy communication between members.

((Is it required that we have Skype?))

((As almost all of our calls to muster and information goes through a Skype chat rather than repeating it over and over IG, it is strongly recommended that you acquire a Skype. If you absolutely cannot get one, we won't discriminate for it though.))

Full name: Damian Milark (In Game)

((MCname)):Bbmmxx8

Race / subrace: Elf (Wood Elf)

Combat training: Good with a bow at long distances, Fine with a sword but bow is preferred

((Amount of time available)):1-2 Hrs weekdays. 2-3 Hrs weekends (Summer starts in 2 weeks and will have much more time then.

Other information: I have Skype thus allowing easy communication between members.

((Your application has been recieved and you will be contacted as soon as we see you IG. Alternatively, you can PM me with your skype and someone will recruit you through Skype RP))

*A note is pinned to the board

Full name: Orgeron Anlatan

((MCname)):Org_The_Robo

Race / subrace: Wood Elf

Combat training: I have trained with

The Imperial Dragon Guard and the Killburn watch. Along with a fair amount of training on my own time with friends.

((Amount of time available)): Few hours a day. 

Other information: I am very loyal and well trained.

*A note is pinned to the board

Full name: Orgeron Anlatan

((MCname)):Org_The_Robo

Combat training: I have trained with

The Imperial Dragon Guard and the Killburn watch. Along with a fair amount of training on my own time with friends.

((Amount of time available)): Few hours a day. 

Other information: I am very loyal and well trained.

Relaxing in the barracks, Kaldo takes a look at the new application. After reading it over multiple times, he runs his hand through his hair, sighing. "Imperial Dragon Guard... Killburn watch... Excellent, excellent."  He pulls out a quill, dipsit into an inkwell, and scribbles "Accepted" onto the application, placing it back onto the poster for the applicant to see.

Full name: Liu Mali'Chen

((MCname)): bignsxxy

Combat training: Versed in Arrow, and some sword combat, but is most skilled in siege strategy, fought in several battles as a siege merc. commander. Is a rancher so he also has moderate skill on a horse.

Defended Malinor every time it was attacked in Anthos.

((Amount of time available)): 2 hours a day?

Other information: He is looking to advance.

Full name: Liu Mali'Chen

((MCname)): bignsxxy

Combat training: Versed in Arrow, and some sword combat, but is most skilled in siege strategy, fought in several battles as a siege merc. commander. Is a rancher so he also has moderate skill on a horse.

Defended Malinor every time it was attacked in Anthos.

((Amount of time available)): 2 hours a day?

Other information: He is looking to advance.

Kaldo continues to flip through the applications, reading over everyone multiple times. "Skills on a horse... Excellent. Accepted." He scribbles accepted over the application as a whole, placing it for the applicant to see.

Full name:Elsverith Silvren

((MCname)):30326

Race / subrace:Elf, Wood Elf

Combat training:Skilled with short swords and average with a bow. Experienced in fighting cavalry.

((Amount of time available)):((5pm est-7pm est week days, 3pm-6pm est week ends, assuming I have nothing else going on.))

Other information:

Full name:Elsverith Silvren

((MCname)):30326

Race / subrace:Elf, Wood Elf

Combat training:Skilled with short swords and average with a bow. Experienced in fighting cavalry.

((Amount of time available)):((5pm est-7pm est week days, 3pm-6pm est week ends, assuming I have nothing else going on.))

Other information:

Your application has been received. Expect to be contacted soon.

Full name: Sicarius Primus

((MCname)): hockeydance

Combat training: Bow from hunting. Sword skills trained extensively with a master.

((Amount of time available)): 4 hours a day

Other information:

(( The Highguard were recently disbanded and entirely replaced by the Lumidrim. They are no longer an official fighting force and all previous members were removed of any rank and authority. For more information on what has occurred to the Elven military, seek out the Lumidrim IG and/or refer to the following topic: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/90690-the-lumidrim/ ))