Rasmot The Mad

Sultan

Olaf I will force-feed you the entire bottle over the course of six hundred years, for you're fatter than me anyways and you just want consolation in yourself.

*A young boy walks around hitting things with an odd bottle. The bottle thinking it would break never does and the boy looks angered*

((Found the  Condescending glass....))

Condescending Glass. A glass that refills itself with wine, and shall constantly insult you, and is near impossible  to break. This was a birthday gift Rasmot made for his divorced wife.

*A young boy walks around hitting things with an odd bottle. The bottle thinking it would break never does and the boy looks angered*

((Found the  Condescending glass....))

[infinite wine? My God. The things I would do for that. ;-;]

((I shall keep looking! Nothing shall deter me from finding an item! *Two days later* Gah, I give up! Too hard to find one! :P))

Mask of Mind-speaking. A mask that when worn, projects the wearer’s thoughts in a loud voice across the room the wearer is in.

((But it makes sure you are "really confortable" with your "wise decision" to drink the fluid))

((wasn't sure how to communicate condescension over text so I went for sarcasm))

Found the Gardener's Torment!

Ja'Sahra keeps the golden ring, adorned with a bear claw, as far away from her finger as possible.

ad0f48a49e103e8ab8ec4eeae12db81c.pngMakes one go bald after 10 minutes.

a4JkkPR.png

I believe the Slippin' Saddle slips off of a horse when you try and ride a horse with it. Also you must /roll 20 and if it is 10+ you survive a death horse kick. Right?

The rules aren't listed in the doc, speak with Gaius or Freema.

Slippin’ Saddle. A saddle that slides off of anything that is used to attempt to ride, tickles horses when you slip off and possibly suffer back-kicks due to the effect on the horse.