Rasmot The Mad

Sultan

Also very randomly found this item:

6NTKWED.png

I've heard that my item makes the owner fall in love with the first person they see... as I sort of suspected. Can I get this confirmed before RPing the effects? Also some details on how it works, like how long the effect lasts, would be nice.

EfNoW1g.png

Not sure if this is an item of rasmot the mad but i got this after winning the sword in the stone at the gm village... Then subsequently having it robbed from me.

Very randomly found this. I'm not sure I want to know what it does...

2013-06-24_000125_zps7eee2dd2.png

Flower of Love. A flower that causes the holder to fall in love with the first person they see. And thus give them the flower. After you give them the flower, you lose interest.

Also very randomly found this item:

6NTKWED.png

The Fleeting Breath- An ancient Elvish longbow, enchanted by Rasmot to knock both the user and the target into the air, and give them both magnificent minty breath. And unfortunately sometimes a broken neck.

Have Haelphon place an [R] in the name and remove the description.

EfNoW1g.png

Not sure if this is an item of rasmot the mad but i got this after winning the sword in the stone at the gm village... Then subsequently having it robbed from me.

If it does not have an [R] in the name, it is not a Rasmot Item.

Very sorry for necro-ing, but I was just wondering whether there's still any unfound artifacts out there. It seems to me most of them have been found, and as the subject has pretty much died off I'm worried it's all over. (Not the found objects of course.)

Will there be any more?

Love,

The proud holder of Momo's Oven Mitts.

Very sorry for necro-ing, but I was just wondering whether there's still any unfound artifacts out there. It seems to me most of them have been found, and as the subject has pretty much died off I'm worried it's all over. (Not the found objects of course.)

Will there be any more?

Love,

The proud holder of Momo's Oven Mitts.

Mog was handling this and he left it to die out when he quit. I might take it over if nobody minds though.

That would be neat.  It was pretty interesting.