The Malinor College -[Institution]-

excited

Dvari wonders about that lecture on Warfare, wondering when it'll be hosted.

((Time will be posted eventually! Sorry, currently, I'm trying to arrange times!))

Not all of us have abandoned the ways and teachings of peace, Soon there will be more.

Jonathan smiles upon reading the notice Ill be sure to come along to a class he thinks then walks off, humming softly

*A notice is posted*
There will be a class on nodes and their affects at ((3 Pm mountain/pst time I believe?))
This one, /WILL/ be happening no matter how many people show up. We can't wait to see you there.
((:D))

- The College Staff

Maxwell had been walking around Malinor. 

Out of pure curoisity, he looks at a sign, and takes out some parchment, and a pen. He writes

"Dear collage staff, I, Maxwell Redensed, wish to join the collage. I wish to presue my education in knowladge, and wisdom. I do hope you accept my application."

He headed off to the malinor Aviary, and looked at a robin. he whistled, as it flew torwards him. He whispered "Malinor Collage Staff", and pearched the letter in it's beak.

The bird flew off to the collage, dropping a letter to the Malinor Collage Staff. 

Ante'Avern raises a brow, reading the poster

"I'm sure they know nothing of history, I ought to go teach them."

He heads out, heading to the college

Khel begins to formulate a list of classes to be issued to his daughter

- Druidism Lecture
Khel pauses for a moment as he peers at this. He finally grunts and scratches out the druidism lecture, no child of his will be made soft by the Aspects and their teachings of weakness

- Magic's affect on politics and the physical realm
Khel nods once to this, something his daughter will need to better know her enemies
- The remainder of magic on the mortal plain
Khel approves once again
- History: The Aegis Exodus
Khel crosses this out, knowing that fallacies about the mori'quessir could be present in the lecture. He will teach her himself
- History: The Asulon Exodus
Khel crosses this out, knowing that fallacies about the mori'quessir could be present in the lecture. He will teach her himself
- History: Ascended and Undead
Something that even Khel knows all beings must have a decent understanding of
- War, and how it's used
Some imcompetent fool teaching his daughter the ways of war? She will be given better teaching by himself personally; however, a different perspective is my provide a slight advantage, if anything it will be a review as she is mingled with the mentally inferior pale children
- The properties of knowledge
No
- An Explanation towards the distinct racial hate
Like paleskins and faeries could truly understand their weaknesses. They will play the racism game while their faults are so clearly evident

Khel hands a list to Z'ress with the names of the classes and the dates
- Magic's affect on politics and the physical realm

- The remainder of magic on the mortal plain

- History: Ascended and Undead

- War, and how it's used

Z'ress takes the class list. She tilts her head as she tries to understand whats written. She shrugs just more concerned with learning what her father wanted her to learn. Now her next task, knowing when class was

We're on haitus, sorry ;/
Rebuilding a new college, and forming college times, and looking for teachers. Etc...

*aerion walks into malinor, smiling and enjoying the light breeze. the logo catches his eye and he reads the poster. A flame ignites in his eye and he grins widely. He takes out a letter and writes to mythras and rushes to the aviary.

Kahlan stops at the message board, browsing absently. As soon as she sees the logo her eye is caught. A wide grin spreads on her face and she almost jumps with joy; now she can continue the education her parents started!

"I should tell Maximus..." She thinks aloud, turning and going off to find her brother, smiling all the way with joy.

((Out of hiatus, rebuilding library. Pending)).