[✓] [Creature Lore] Spiderlings / Anthró̱pina Aráchni̱

Teemo

It has been decided that they will be event only kinds of creatures. But me and DrDovkiin will be able to play them for the events

Also it was more than a little strand that he tried to cut throw it was a huge ball of silk web.

Recently I have rped killing this creature and I must say it was pretty good rp from what I have been through. Very fun.

Well... I shall be brutaly honest. The roleplay you just did... could have been much better. The roleplay you did was borderline mediocre, and seemed as if you were trying to steamroll through it.  Try next time a small group of people to start with untill you can get your RP up to par for an event. Also, try to add more detail into your emotes, and other such things. for now I will have to -1 this, but if you can prove to me it will be fun I shall +1 in the future.

I liked the lore, but when the rp was tried it didn't go very smoothly due to stuff lusting people. +1 anyways XD

Sorry it got out of hand next time it will have event team

Also thanks for support the next one will be better going to pm a Et tonight to set it up.

Move to Accepted Lore for the next stage. Please hold use till Implemented.