♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

-In-Game Name:Undeelad

-RolePlaying Name:Mae_Anacline_Moon but Maevina_Moonrider when im doing evil acts.

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Im great with a bow, when skills it was 90

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:My Villain app.

-Race and Subrace:Dark elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization:No

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining:I want to be in a guild that all people are doing evil acts with me :)

-Evils you have committed:Torture, murder, robbing...

-References for Evils Done: Orodreth (Husband) Simonbane may know but im not sure.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Very well.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No

-Time Zone and playing Times: Every day from 3-7 pm Eastern Time

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes I agree

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts)) I understand

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts)) Yes, if needed

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with? I tell him I have a scar on my face that I would hate for others to see.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual? Undead wannabe of course...

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do? I would hand them food and defend them until they can get back up...thats how women roll anyways.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe? No...no..no...no...no..no! I like my skin...

Okay, I like you, however I am personally unable to +1 you, because of the lack of your Villain Application. The Black Hand needs to have good reputation OOC'ly and in my opinion if we let 1 person in without an application, we will soon be receiving other people without apps applying and to be honest, I don't want that to happen again. Thus the reason I am denying those without apps. + We need to accept the fact that if a member is unable to get an app he will keep going on about how his villain app hasn't been accepted AND he might just leave the guild for the FoA due to it. So I apoligise for this denial, however, as Simonbane said, theres still a slot for my personal slave :D

-In-Game Name: char615

-RolePlaying Name: Rhaegar

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword, 40.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] Nope

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] (Probs Necromancy when its out )

-Villain Application Link: Its so deep in the pages, just look at the accepted villains, ima basic

-Race and Subrace: Human, Southeron

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: FoA, Oren guard

--Are you still a member of this organization:Kicked out of FoA for calling Shoi A Wench (XD), Oren Guard, left

--If yes, are you trusted: I WAS trusted in the FoA And Oren Guard.

-Reason for Joining: To Find My true Commitment, and to rid the world of The forces stopping Iblees' Wrath.

-Evils you have committed: Roberry, Rape, More Robbery, betrayal, greed

-References for Evils Done: The_Dark_Shepard

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: The Seneschal, the Viceroy, the High Constable.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT, 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Weekdays) 10:30am - 9:30pm (Weekends)

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes.

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts)) Yes.

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts)) Yes, i Screenshot most of my RP situations.

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with? I Pull Down My Hood and Show Them My face with Half an ear, They Enquire about the ear and i explain, they then Nod me in.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual? He Is Not Worthy of the Fallen One's Greatness, i mutter curses about him and carry on my business.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do? I do not Give a thought about them, I Shout at them to Get up and fight like men, and run in like a Madman.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe? Definatly not, i do not wish to be undead even if they offered me.

+1 From me, congratulations, you only need to receive +1 from bloodnight, although I'd thought it make much more sense if its a +1 from 2 people lol.

It's true simon, I personally don't want any members who are official ranks in the guild RP'ing without a villain application, you remember, we got a bit of hassle with it before lol. :D

It looks like Fyrste isnt gonna take a look at my VA when I answered his question...maybe he will though, an Reece I completely understand, but also I am not really liking the idea of being a slave :x

EDIT: Nevermind was denied sadly an have to spend another night making my bio more Elaborate :/

Since you asked so nicely. xD

-In-Game Name: Jakbenimble

-RolePlaying Name: Luc_The_Wanderer

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: ---

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: In my siggy

-Race and Subrace: Human and Northerner respectively

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren Guard.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No.

--If yes, are you trusted: Doubt it. o.O

-Reason for Joining: Never left (( I tried a new char ))

-Evils you have committed: Murder, Torture, Release of Prisoners, Theft, Assault and sacrifice.

-References for Evils Done: You, Nightmare, Willizl33t, plenty of others.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes and yes.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Nope

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT 7pm-12am

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Of course.

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts)) Duhh, yeah.

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts)) Yes.

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with?

Either take it off, (( Change skin for them)), Or possibly make up an excuse such as, "It is so cold out, could you truly begrudge an old man his hood to keep himself warm?"

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual?

This man is an idiot, but creates enough distraction through his ranting, for me to go about my work unnoticed.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do?

Fight on,If the battle is lost, they are bound to be killed, if the battle is won, the survivors can be taken care of.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe? Meh. :P

Hey since it Villian Forum i has two questions. How exactly does slavery work, like the mechanics. And being a slave is it forever etc. I've just become very interested in this guild aswell :D

Well, slavery works like, you work for them and can do very minor villaneous deeds, you do not get paid but you do get protected (Think of it as the slave trade in America)

No, being a slave is for how long you want to be one, the BH do not want to force people to be a slave forever you are free go escape at any time you please (though I do think if they show you the base and you escape you have to kill off your character)

I was just wondering because i am thinking of becoming a slaver for my villian app. Yeah killing off your character would be funny because you escaped somewhere. I don't think it should be that drastic. Maybe they don;t get killed off till a member slays them and it's permanent etc.

Soooooooooooooooooo how patient do I have to be? /dies

I'll contact you in character, erm is your MC name your forum name?