♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Pure? I was threatening you with very violent torture, and you call me pure? Lucas is TRYING to be good, but he has a hard time resisting doing evil deeds. Along with that, it's what he's best at, I quote "I'm no good at doing good deeds." That's what my character said about trying to help Maeghan. He's currently trying to use his VERY evil abilities for good causes. AkA The ends justify the Means. Or anti-hero~ Really as long as Shoi is alive and friends with him, he will never go good as he feels he owes her his life several times over. She dies, he MAY stay good for a while, buuuut that might just be pretty hard to do. Course it would have to be character death. Lucas is nowhere near pure~

ohh yummy. Well you see Auzem asked why you wanted to torture her. So she knew hahaha. Playing around with your character would be quite fun i think...being evil with someone who is struggling to be good as well. Oh lala fun :D

@Kurseran +1 from me for your application

@Susitsu +1 From me aswell

Congrats guys

Yaaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we need bloodnight...

Please don't troll around -.-

Eh.. You aren't officially accepted... as bloodnight needs to +1 you but to be honest I don't really care about that, the dark shephered ((simonbane)) has +1 you so that should mean you are in... So thats what I'm going to believe... therefore I am stating that you are accepted. What your chars name so I can add him/her to my buddylist and we'll talk further IG.

Hm. Still trying to figure out my new characters look...

Both of their applications are exceptional, Do not fail my trust, Or you will be punished and possibly exiled (Death) with all forgotten infomation of course, but off topic a little you applications are some of the best i have seen in awhile to join us, Welcome to the black Hand, ((Welcome again, Shen))

Both of their applications are exceptional, Do not fail my trust, Or you will be punished and possibly exiled (Death) with all forgotten infomation of course, but off topic a little you applications are some of the best i have seen in awhile to join us, Welcome to the black Hand, ((Welcome again, Shen))

((Tee hee, missed the old times))

Will you, and always, serve your master loyally? Always, in any situation.

Are you aware that punishments may be given away freely as we shall please? Yes, I am.

Secrets given out will result in Death ((IC and OOC)). Are you aware? (Breaking this may result in a ban) Yes.

Whom do you serve now? The Black Hand and Camulous.

Whom do WE serve? The guild serves Iblees first and foremost.

Which higher up power do you serve? I serve myself. And the Black Hand.

Will you, and always, serve your master loyally? Always, in any situation.

Are you aware that punishments may be given away freely as we shall please? Yes, I am.

Secrets given out will result in Death ((IC and OOC)). Are you aware? (Breaking this may result in a ban) Yes.

Whom do you serve now? The Black Hand and Camulous.

Whom do WE serve? The guild serves Iblees first and foremost.

Which higher up power do you serve? I serve myself. And the Black Hand.

SIMON HE'S MINE, MY PERSONAL SLAVE!