♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

I was at Snowy with Thedas and suddenly they said we're not welcome anymore because we don't do something for their course.

Do you mean that?

Hes not talking about yesterday, he is talking about like an hour ago. An undead or two got angry at him and two others

Wait why did they get angry?

I was at Snowy with Thedas and suddenly they said we're not welcome anymore because we don't do something for their course.

Do you mean that?

((You aren't allowed in Snowy, it is getting regenerated.))

((@Tylos: Why are then all the Oren Guards going through it? That can be the reason and they would have told us in OOC, I guess.))

Erm, no Raid is angry that we are using your channel. However, there's no other channel for evil persons ^_^

((@Tylos: Why are then all the Oren Guards going through it? That can be the reason and they would have told us in OOC, I guess.))

Erm, no Raid is angry that we are using your channel. However, there's no other channel for evil persons ^_^

((TheRedNinja is just waiting for Availer's permission. We took over the base and no one is allowed there and it is getting regenerated))

They seem to think they own it when they didn't kill a single necromancer int he fight for it. And the fact that the one necromancer that was present had to log in the middle of it which is the only reason they took it. So how is it taken when it wasn't really even a fight when it was just you guys rushing and getting destroyed by slaves? Seriously the king should think like a mod about this.

They seem to think they own it when they didn't kill a single necromancer int he fight for it. And the fact that the one necromancer that was present had to log in the middle of it which is the only reason they took it. So how is it taken when it wasn't really even a fight when it was just you guys rushing and getting destroyed by slaves? Seriously the king should think like a mod about this.

((We weren't getting destroyed by slaves, that's how we won the battle. If you go to Snowy Fields I'll tell TheRedNinja. Passing through is different but hanging around, building or anything like that isn't allowed.))

What did you guys do in my absence...

I will punish the fool the Undead describe of...

How about this, he is loves learning, he gets to into, and he pretty much becomes obsessed with knowing things and ends up researching so deeply into the undead and Iblees his mind becomes tainted or something from the knowledge or from being near even the keep.

Sounds good, I think the best way for this to happen is for me to stumble upon an area where the power of Iblees is strong. Maybe he could lure me into being his servant by filling my head with knowledge, and my characters thirst for more of this leads him to join the black hand.

Sounds good, I think the best way for this to happen is for me to stumble upon an area where the power of Iblees is strong. Maybe he could lure me into being his servant by filling my head with knowledge, and my characters thirst for more of this leads him to join the black hand.

Iblees doesn't speak to ANYONE other than the prophet and the overlord.

Iblees doesn't speak to ANYONE other than the prophet and the overlord.

Ah, sorry, I remember reading that somewhere else. I still quite like the idea of him being lured by knowledge.