♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Haha amagous I dont remember you on Civ. But that does brings back memories of the Templar Order.

How can you not remember me? I lead the templars and we met on a dozen occasions....

I'm afraid, several of your so-called warriors are with our Cult...

You fool yourself. None of mine are with you. Vampero was forcibly removed, and Rio was never accepted.

How can you not remember me? I lead the templars and we met on a dozen occasions....

Oh right! *chuckles* its been a looonngg time. Well anyway ill leave you two to hash out this in peace.

Nope, theyre still in the city's locked chest. The tools might have been used to make the trial room though...

I hope that the diamond pickaxes was not used for simple stone mining! They should be used for obsidian, or maybe when excavating large rooms.

* a message is posted on the wall of the Hideout, Only visible to members of the Black Hand * My Brothers And Sisters... It is you're High Advisor, Vicerys and i have planned an attack On the Trash That call themselves the Followers of Aeriel, I have constantly heard the Banter in alkhazar of them saying 'We Will Crush the Undead and the Black Hand!' and 'Aeriel Shall protect us!' I have Had it with them Jabbering on about their false diety Aeriel and this attack will show them Who the True God is... Iblees, The Fallen one...

Signed, Your high advisor, Vicerys.

(( The attack will be on Wednesday, 7:00 GMT. Work it Out yourself for whatever timezone you live in :D , Good luck ))

(( PS: any of you Kids outside pf the Black Hand that Metagame this Will be reported Then Mooned at. ))

*A note signed "Trunk" is posted just beneath it*

I'll try to be there (If my app gets accepted at that time)

*posted under need that*

i cant be there sorry mates i would love to chrush those *****'s

((if i am correct when you are attacking at 7:00 PM i am an 7:00 am i am on school sorry.))

((oh yeah if i where there i couldnt do anything because my ******* app still isnt accepted yet.))

All Attacks must be authorized under me or Natheus in the future.

BUT!!

AUTHORIZED ATTACK! MEN, PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS!

Don't discuss it here. Do it InGame or using PMs. I don't want to risk getting Meta'd

Don't discuss it here. Do it InGame or using PMs. I don't want to risk getting Meta'd

Happens alot, sadly. Best of luck on not getting Meta'd :P It plagues us all.

Yep! And by the way Simon, you did a DAMN good job with the Black hand and stuff. 32 pages!

Wow! Thanks a million! But we do have problems with two specific Undead. The Prophet and Raid7. Both VERY annoying people OOC and IC (Don't tell them about this *looks around shiftily* they will get even more annoyed...) and would rage in both if he found this post. Since the prophet has domination below the others, the Undead have to follow, which most Undead actually LIKE us... >.<

Several of them contacted me saying how they must listen to him, even if it was against their own will. Won't name specifics in fear of them being punished by the two people above as well...

*Don't. Say. Anything...*